Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a email the next day that I was complete!thank you! do they email that you're complete?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I received a email the next day that I was complete!thank you! do they email that you're complete?
This happened to me earlier. My complete date on the portal was one thing and then changed to four days later and I'm not sure why.Has anyone's complete status changed on the portal? Mine changed from the date I actually went complete to 8/12
You probably just scared everyone (probably including me) by making the Pitt thread move to the topPitt, when're you going to start sending IIs?

Everyone is anxious waiting for interviews, it's not funny to say you have one but were only kidding.This is cruel 🤣🤣🤣

my bad, I just wanted to restore life hereYou probably just scared everyone (probably including me) by making the Pitt thread move to the top![]()
I don't think you were supposed to. Under the Helpful Tips it says "Academic coursework represents your abilities, interests and potential for success. Do not delete any non-required coursework." I know this was a while ago but hopefully that makes you feel better 🙂I did not. Now I'm questioning whether I should have...
I didn’t get it so maybe a good sign!!PTSP INFO SESSION INVITE LOL Did everyone get it? They noted that we can only apply PTSP after getting II… I’m hoping it’s a good sign 🤞
I got this too! Wasn’t sure what to make of it, hoping it means good news 🫣PTSP INFO SESSION INVITE LOL Did everyone get it? They noted that we can only apply PTSP after getting II… I’m hoping it’s a good sign 🤞
Yeah I didn’t get thisI didn’t get it so maybe a good sign!!
Yeah not trying to be a party pooper or anything but it said its sent out to all current-cycle applicants.not to be discouraging but didn’t it explicitly stated in the email that it is sent to all applicants who completed the secondaries🥲
not to be discouraging but didn’t it explicitly stated in the email that it is sent to all applicants who completed the secondaries🥲
Never mind, just got it 9/13I got this too! Wasn’t sure what to make of it, hoping it means good news 🫣
II period for the whole cycle? As in no more interviews?Pitt's II period was basically over by this point when looking at Cycletrack... maybe they are using a different system this year and need more time?
that was in a prior year and does not seem to match what is happening this year.II period for the whole cycle? As in no more interviews?
Seems that way. When I went to the PSTP information session, they mentioned something about transitioning to a new admissions system this year.Pitt's II period was basically over by this point when looking at Cycletrack... maybe they are using a different system this year and need more time?
What dress code should we wear for the PSTP info session?Seems that way. When I went to the PSTP information session, they mentioned something about transitioning to a new admissions system this year.
I wore business casual since I was at work, but I assume anything that looks professional/ not a T-shirt would suffice.What dress code should we wear for the PSTP info session?
not to be discouraging but didn’t it explicitly stated in the email that it is sent to all applicants who completed the secondaries🥲
I think anyone can sign up for the info sessions in the portal under the "PSTP" tab when you log into the portal! I don't think the email itself meant anything and was just a reminderHmm I was complete 7/19, double checked and in the portal my status says “under review” but I didn’t get the intro session invite 🙁
feel free to dress casually. Lots of people will dress professionally but it's unnecessary and they don't care. Feel free to email them if you are unsure. This is the case for all nonmandatory information sessions and even some mandatory ones such as BU's which the dean explicitly said you may wear hoodies and sweatpantsWhat dress code should we wear for the PSTP info session?
They're for all applicants (I guess maybe with the exception of MSTP). This is because you can only apply for the PSTP program after being invited to interview as a regular applicant.Are the info sessions only for the PTSP and not regular MD applicants
I saw this as well, however some of them "disappeared." I'm not sure how it works on admit, but sometimes I will see someone report an II, but then on both the school's and the admit user's page it does not show up.saw some II on admit and cycle track! wonder if it has finally started
Oh i goofed up then was literally in a T shirt at work lol but the program sounded really cool good chance to talk to some of the students/staffI wore business casual since I was at work, but I assume anything that looks professional/ not a T-shirt would suffice.
Congratulations and thank you for letting us know.OOS II, LM 75.10, submitted 08/02
Just try to make a different one. They aren't taking attendance and there will be too many students for them to actually keep track of who was there.If I can't make it to the PSTP, is that a bad look? I didn't realize my flight was going to be delayed.
I didn't go, and I got an II. I really think just go if you want to do it, no admissions committee would look at your application and dock you because you didn't sign up for an info session for an opportunity that you are not going to apply to.If I can't make it to the PSTP, is that a bad look? I didn't realize my flight was going to be delayed.
This is a session you have to sign up for beforehand, so I’m assuming they did and now are unable to attend. But yes, no need to sign up for stuff you don’t care about.I didn't go, and I got an II. I really think just go if you want to do it, no admissions committee would look at your application and dock you because you didn't sign up for an info session for an opportunity that you are not going to apply to.
Ahhh I see; my bad Mr cheesefries03 for the misunderstanding.This is a session you have to sign up for beforehand, so I’m assuming they did and now are unable to attend. But yes, no need to sign up for stuff you don’t care about.
just signed up for a different one! didn't realize I could cancel, oopsJust try to make a different one. They aren't taking attendance and there will be too many students for them to actually keep track of who was there.
CONGRATS!! hope it goes well 🙂I didn't go, and I got an II. I really think just go if you want to do it, no admissions committee would look at your application and dock you because you didn't sign up for an info session for an opportunity that you are not going to apply to.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.