You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 USC Keck
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 IS II (my first one i literally started crying omg!!) submitted 8/3, LM 79
SilentCavalier
Full Member
+1 IS II! Submitted 7/26
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SilentCavalier
Full Member
Just got mine within the last hour.Did anyone get a confirmation email after scheduling interview?
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
I didn’t get one either. I know someone who emailed after not getting a confirmation email and keck said their app was receivedjust to double check -- i never got a confirmation email from this school when submitting my app, just a general email about the federal regulation disclosures... anyone else?
premeddddd122
Full Member
Congrats!! When were you complete by? I'm sure you'll crush it!!+1 IS II 9/18, interviewing tmw and am tweaking 😭
7/31Congrats!! When were you complete by? I'm sure you'll crush it!!
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
Don't tweak! Your interviewers want you to succeed -- turn the nervousness into excitement to tell them about yourself and your potential as a future doctor.+1 IS II 9/18, interviewing tmw and am tweaking 😭
super nervous for the interview, does anyone know if it's closed or open file?
closedsuper nervous for the interview, does anyone know if it's closed or open file?
diltiazemm
Full Member
+1 IS II!!! submitted 8/1 🙂
blueberry55
Full Member
hi! has anyone received an II recently? i submitted 8/3 and haven't heard back yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bluebeluga02
New Member
Anyone know when decisions will be out for those who interviewed in September?
diltiazemm
Full Member
i remember being told it will take 4-6 weeks to receive a decision... but last year they took wayyy longer than that to send decisions (looking at old sdn threads, people who interviewed in early october received A in mid-december)... so we'll see😭Anyone know when decisions will be out for those who interviewed in September?
not_houseMD
Full Member
For OOS applicants to this school: are you concerned about your ability to bag a california baddie and is it a factor in your decision making if offered admission? Thanks in advance
bananas2002
New Member
Have they sent oos II yet?
Also a september II here and was told expect a decision between 5-6 wks from Dean Phung. Idk if Dean Arias is still involved so it'll be interesting to see what the process will be like and if the trend of Thursday A calls will continue. Someone on admit said they were told to email if no decision after 5 weeks. Has anyone else heard this during their interviews?i remember being told it will take 4-6 weeks to receive a decision... but last year they took wayyy longer than that to send decisions (looking at old sdn threads, people who interviewed in early october received A in mid-december)... so we'll see😭
chailatte36
Full Member
So i got an II but scheduled really quickly and in the secondary portal there's no like confirmation of my date/time... Just says "thank you for scheduling." will they send out a reminder email with a Zoom link or any confirmation whatsoever prior to interview? I know my date/time I just am neurotic and want to see it confirmed.
yes they will send a follow up email. got mine 5 days before day of interview. hope this helpsSo i got an II but scheduled really quickly and in the secondary portal there's no like confirmation of my date/time... Just says "thank you for scheduling." will they send out a reminder email with a Zoom link or any confirmation whatsoever prior to interview? I know my date/time I just am neurotic and want to see it confirmed.
sparse
Full Member
in the exact same boat now, regret not reading the instructions closerSo i got an II but scheduled really quickly and in the secondary portal there's no like confirmation of my date/time... Just says "thank you for scheduling." will they send out a reminder email with a Zoom link or any confirmation whatsoever prior to interview? I know my date/time I just am neurotic and want to see it confirmed.
qp2937
Full Member
wait did you receive an email? Mind if I ask when you interviewed?well, +1 IS alternate list 😭
yeah, 9/28 interviewwait did you receive an email? Mind if I ask when you interviewed?
bluebeluga02
New Member
did anything change in your portal?well, +1 IS alternate list 😭
rettygologama
Full Member
Is Keck moving really slowly or is it just my perception?
bluebeluga02
New Member
I believe it. They’re known to be super selective with IIs.Do y'all think the post II acceptance rate on admit.org is accurate? According to it, seems like they really do interview a few people with around 70% post II acceptance rate.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shadowclaw77
Full Member
I am wondering this tooHave they sent oos II yet?
SilentCavalier
Full Member
I'll pipe up - is this week the week for decisions?
shinymagikarp
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R just now
what timeframe does this school usually accept students? all at once, or rolling
SilentCavalier
Full Member
Rolling. Last year the first couple rounds of interviews all got their decisions at once around Christmastime. New admissions dean this year and they said they’re gonna really try to abide by their turnaround time of 4-6 weeks. First round of interviews is coming up on the end of that estimate.what timeframe does this school usually accept students? all at once, or rolling
not_houseMD
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R just now
When did y'all submit?OOS pre-II R LM 70
shinymagikarp
Full Member
Federal disclosures email 9/10When did y'all submit?
not_houseMD
Full Member
Damn you got three II last year and no A? I'm worried. I thought the phrase was "interviews three a doctor you'll be" ?Federal disclosures email 9/10
8/4When did y'all submit?
MsLeafpool
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R, complete late august
Suchagoodpersonman
Full Member
got caught in the R tsunami as well
MsLeafpool
Full Member
it feels like with how competitive med school is getting these past years, that phrase is becoming dated :'(Damn you got three II last year and no A? I'm worried. I thought the phrase was "interviews three a doctor you'll be" ?
not_houseMD
Full Member
It's a massacre on admit.org...got caught in the R tsunami as well
Are these R's rolling throughout the day or did they all get sent at the same time (will I be spared) ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jinx!It's a massacre on admit.org...
Are these R's rolling throughout the day or did they all get sent at the same time (will I be spared) ?
MsLeafpool
Full Member
not sure, got mine a few minutes after ppl posted about their R so maybe rolling?It's a massacre on admit.org...
Are these R's rolling throughout the dayor did they all get sent at the same time (will I be spared) ?
not_houseMD
Full Member
together we prayjinx!
I submitted early August and haven’t heard anything yet. I’m hoping I survived this R wave but if they’re rolling them out slowly who knows 😕
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K