You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 USC Keck
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
RealerHealer
Full Member
they don't unforch 🙁( heads up high as we waitdoes Keck accept pre-II update letters?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pemingtons
Full Member
Admit has a few Rs
not_houseMD
Full Member
Are those newer, since last weeks wave?Admit has a few Rs
pemingtons
Full Member
reported as given on 11/12. 2 RsAre those newer, since last weeks wave?
bluebeluga02
New Member
Could today be the day?
not_houseMD
Full Member
The day for what?Could today be the day?
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
ssdviod2097
Full Member
+1 OOS II! 🙂
,
froufroufoxes
holy mackerel I love medicine
interesting
fascinating
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Intriguing. I dare say, it's something.
letsgetthismd
New Member
+1 OOS II! I literally jumped when i saw the email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
calmingdown1109
Full Member
+1 OOS II im shaking omg
seriouslywhatamidoing
New Member
Congratulations!! Can I ask when you submitted your secondary?+1 OOS II im shaking omg
calmingdown1109
Full Member
okay so I can't find my submission date on the portal but based on my version history on the google doc I wrote in, sometime around August 7-10Congratulations!! Can I ask when you submitted your secondary?
calmingdown1109
Full Member
this is v embarrassing but could someone confirm the format for the interview...I got too excited and closed the tab and now I can't see the information they gave about it 😭
SilentCavalier
Full Member
2 traditional interviews, both closed file, one with either an M2 or an M4 and the other with a physician affiliated with Keckthis is v embarrassing but could someone confirm the format for the interview...I got too excited and closed the tab and now I can't see the information they gave about it 😭
calmingdown1109
Full Member
tysm!!2 traditional interviews, both closed file, one with either an M2 or an M4 and the other with a physician affiliated with Keck
machamochi
Full Member
anyone planning on reaching out to admissions? i know its been more than 6 weeks for the first bath of interviews
not_houseMD
Full Member
I think I might email. I haven’t gotten my interview yet so I might reach and out see when they’re gonna send interviews to people around my dateanyone planning on reaching out to admissions? i know its been more than 6 weeks for the first bath of interviews
machamochi
Full Member
oh sorry, i meant about decisions for people who interviewed more than 6 weeks ago hahaI think I might email. I haven’t gotten my interview yet so I might reach and out see when they’re gonna send interviews to people around my date
not_houseMD
Full Member
oh…oh sorry, i meant about decisions for people who interviewed more than 6 weeks ago haha
bluebeluga02
New Member
I fear u might be right 😭Honestly at this point I feel like decisions may come out like mid December like last cycle 😭
orange9099
Full Member
A couple WL's have been recorded on Admit today!!!
qp2937
Full Member
omg just saw seems like today or tomorrow may be the day…? Does Keck only give out WL and As? I’ve heard they waitlist all the rest that do not receive As?A couple WL's have been recorded on Admit today!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SilentCavalier
Full Member
If they’re doing things the same as last year, they will only give out WL and A post-interview, and then sent a bunch of R right at the bell at the end of the cycle.omg just saw seems like today or tomorrow may be the day…? Does Keck only give out WL and As? I’ve heard they waitlist all the rest that do not receive As?
In past cycles, it seems that Keck would send WL at the end of the day one day before they send A, and normally they call on Thursdays. So, by all measures, today might be the day. If that’s the case, best of luck to all. I still am leaning towards mid-December like last cycle but anything is possible.
qp2937
Full Member
Yupp. I also agree that they will likely release their decisions mid Dec. Right now, I feel like they are trickling out some WLs before sending out As like last year.If they’re doing things the same as last year, they will only give out WL and A post-interview, and then sent a bunch of R right at the bell at the end of the cycle.
In past cycles, it seems that Keck would send WL at the end of the day one day before they send A, and normally they call on Thursdays. So, by all measures, today might be the day. If that’s the case, best of luck to all. I still am leaning towards mid-December like last cycle but anything is possible.
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
I am honestly expecting us to see another wave of rejections here pretty soon.Yupp. I also agree that they will likely release their decisions mid Dec. Right now, I feel like they are trickling out some WLs before sending out As like last year.
SilentCavalier
Full Member
Has anybody who said they would reach out to the admissions office actually done so? I know we're probably going to hear back in mid-late December at this point, but I'm just wondering if anything's been uttered from the horse's mouth.
orange9099
Full Member
Anyone brave enough to give them a call 😵
orangutangy
New Member
+1 A 🙂)))
SilentCavalier
Full Member
Congrats to all accepted. Is it right of me to assume that everyone is from the first interview group? They’re earlier than last year which is a welcome thing to see!
pinkslip_ff2
Full Member
IS A!!
SilentCavalier
Full Member
JUST GOT THE A ON MY BIRTHDAY HOLY ****
machamochi
Full Member
IS A!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday!JUST GOT THE A ON MY BIRTHDAY HOLY ****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
orange9099
Full Member
+1 IS A just now!
IS A 😀 !!!! interviewed mid october. The dean called me last night and told me, and i got an email and portal update this morning! my first acceptance so this feels crazy, i’m going to be a doctor !!?!!!! lol
orange9099
Full Member
Same! Go us!!!IS A 😀 !!!! interviewed mid october. The dean called me last night and told me, and i got an email and portal update this morning! my first acceptance so this feels crazy, i’m going to be a doctor !!?!!!! lol
Congrats everyone accepted!
If anyone has any questions about Keck, I can try and answer as a current student while I procrastinate studying 🙂
If anyone has any questions about Keck, I can try and answer as a current student while I procrastinate studying 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K