You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UTMB (Sealy)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1220694
anyone who was at the orientation or already had their interview, are there acting scenarios or only non-acting? I remember them mentioning smth about this during orientation last week but cannot remember exactly
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what I see. Nine IIs reported here at SDN on July 11th. I was expecting (hoping) something this week since @wysdoc had mentioned they did monthly waves last year.Has there only been one interview wave in mid July so far?
longhornsamuel13
New Member
I’m hoping for one this week as well. I know white coat ceremony was this past Friday, so I’m sure that ate up a lot of time for staff and administrators.
You’re in the second batch of interviews sent out- be enthusiastic about your interview day and good luck!+1 IS II received today! Does anyone know the interview-to-acceptance rate?
Thank you! Yes I’m extremely excited, this is my top school!You’re in the second batch of interviews sent out- be enthusiastic about your interview day and good luck!
When was your app complete? And do you mind sharing your LM?Thank you! Yes I’m extremely excited, this is my top school!
undecidedmonk
New Member
I am so cooked
It can’t be all at once, or there would be mistakesSo when UTMB sends out their monthly waves do they send invites all at once or over the course of the day?
They interview over 1000, lots of time left
LM 71 and complete on June 29th.When was your app complete? And do you mind sharing your LM?
longhornsamuel13
New Member
I feel that. Any chance we hear of more tomorrow? Saw someone heard on 7/10 and the rest heard on 7/11I am so cooked
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sahib_qiran
New Member
IS II received 8/14. LM 84, complete 7/13.
+1 IS II (received 8/14), LM 73 , Complete 7/17
stlblues19
New Member
+1 IS II ! (Received 8/21/25), LM 71, complete 7/12
HippocraticGhost
Full Member
+1 IS II LM 72 , Complete 7/26
Yes cameras on+1 IS II! LM 72, Complete 7/15!
Also a question, is the required virtual orientation cameras on? Wondering if I can just wear my work clothes or if I need to go dress properly.
You should give it your full attention and not do it while at work though
Thank you!Yes cameras on
You should give it your full attention and not do it while at work though
Gotcha, I'll make sure to take that day off too.
+1 IS II!!
I did it while at work but changed into a nice suit top and told my manager id be away+1 IS II! LM 72, Complete 7/15!
Also a question, is the required virtual orientation cameras on? Wondering if I can just wear my work clothes or if I need to go dress properly.
Yeah, that’s what I had initially planned on, but this is my first interview so I think I’ll just take the whole day off to focus on the orientation.I did it while at work but changed into a nice suit top and told my manager id be away
Yeah it for sure took longer than expected but was still very informative and I left with a better view of the schoolYeah, that’s what I had initially planned on, but this is my first interview so I think I’ll just take the whole day off to focus on the orientation.
Hi everyone! For those receiving interview invites, do you mind sharing what month they are currently scheduling interviews for? Thanks!
Got my invite last Friday and they were scheduling for September. Hope this helps 🙂Hi everyone! For those receiving interview invites, do you mind sharing what month they are currently scheduling interviews for? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stats for this year's incoming MS-1 class:
I received my II on 7/11, my interview was scheduled for 8/20, and they emailed me a specific time on 8/12.For those of you with II, when did they notify you of the time of your interview? I am not sure if I should just take off from work for the time they gave.
cupcakeliberty1
Full Member
Same, although it wasn't an email that specifically said "You'll be at XX am", it was a UTMB/Kira email notification with the checkin button and the time!I received my II on 7/11, my interview was scheduled for 8/20, and they emailed me a specific time on 8/12.
thanks! i am a week out from my date but haven't received anything for the interview. i only have info for the orientation.Same, although it wasn't an email that specifically said "You'll be at XX am", it was a UTMB/Kira email notification with the checkin button and the time!
Last edited:
No-Paramedic1234
Full Member
Any advice from people that have already done the interview this cycle?
cute.as.duck
New Member
+1 IS II!! secondary complete 8/17
dustycrusader
Full Member
Just practice introducing yourself, explaining why you are a good fit for UTMB, and standard MMI questions with family members/friends a few times before the interview day. Have questions ready as well! The interviewers there were very kind, so try not to stress to hard despite the MMI format.Any advice from people that have already done the interview this cycle?
Congrats! LM?+1 IS II!! secondary complete 8/17
AnatomyAndAnonymity
TMDSAS Wrangler
+1 IS II!! Completed 7/31
is this a survey put out by UTMB, or do you mean the interview feedback feature on SDN?Does anyone know if the interview surveys are anonymous? I would prefer not to be penalized for my responses.
it's the survey UTMB sends after an interview dateis this a survey put out by UTMB, or do you mean the interview feedback feature on SDN?
Sorry, I don't know the answer to that but look for the word anonymous in the survey invitation. Fellow applicants who have interviewed, what did you hear?it's the survey UTMB sends after an interview date
cupcakeliberty1
Full Member
My understanding was that it was anonymous. I believe that one of the students may have said it was, but I honestly might be confusing that with a different school
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stlblues19
New Member
For anyone who might have an interview lined up and is worried about the MMI format, everyone I met today was extremely nice and seemed really eager to get to know me / hear my story! Good luck to everyone!
Stay prepared though because I had a different experience with some stations...🥲🥲For anyone who might have an interview lined up and is worried about the MMI format, everyone I met today was extremely nice and seemed really eager to get to know me / hear my story! Good luck to everyone!
Phew I’m a little late this year but hello!! I’m a current MS3, student ambassador, interviewer, etc etc. Let me know if you have any questions about UTMB 🙂
Hi! I submitted my application pretty late (09/7--- had forgotten abt sparkhire) with a LM of 68. A bit nervous about lower LM + timing. Am I too late to be considered thoroughly for an interview based off of your interviewing experience?Phew I’m a little late this year but hello!! I’m a current MS3, student ambassador, interviewer, etc etc. Let me know if you have any questions about UTMB 🙂
How's sparkhire weighted pre-II? I lowkey tanked itPhew I’m a little late this year but hello!! I’m a current MS3, student ambassador, interviewer, etc etc. Let me know if you have any questions about UTMB 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K