You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UTSW
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
cowboyboots
New Member
+1 IS II today as well!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because of TMDSAS unique Match system anyone who interviewed has a chance to match. Be sure to rank all your schools by the Jan 30 5 pm deadlineI just wonder if the chance for getting A will be much much lower in such late II? Did Anyone interview in January got A in last cycle?
They wouldn't waste time and resources to interview you if you they weren't going to consider you for acceptance!I just wonder if the chance for getting A will be much much lower in such late II? Did Anyone interview in January got A in last cycle?
unmaskedvillian
Full Member
What interview dates are left?
unmaskedvillian
Full Member
Do yall think UTSW is done sending out interviews🙁
axpathetic
Full Member
Are the individual SHP tours that UTSW offers online for prospective med school applicants as well? Although I know that UTSW offers the tour after acceptance, I would really like to tour the campus somehow to decide how I will rank the school.
Wolfgang-M
Full Member
Tomorrow is the 3rd wave of pre-matches ladies and gentlemen.
Wolfgang-M
Full Member
Anyone pre-matched yet? They are pretty consistent with the days. It would be odd if they don't send any PM today
Birdeux
Full Member
They saw you were onto them and have decided to delay.Anyone pre-matched yet? They are pretty consistent with the days. It would be odd if they don't send any PM today
Wolfgang-M
Full Member
Just to **** with me. I knew it. Damn you UTSW.They saw you were onto them and have decided to delay.
Wolfgang-M
Full Member
Well well well, it appears I was wrong. It seems odd tho. Hopefully Monday?
Nightingale_234
New Member
Isn’t it supposed to be tomorrow? If last cycle’s info is correct, the 21st was a Saturday.Well well well, it appears I was wrong. It seems odd tho. Hopefully Monday?
fishbonehole
Full Member
Gonna go to sleep and not wake up til 3pm and i hope to see that email in my inboxIsn’t it supposed to be tomorrow? If last cycle’s info is correct, the 21st was a Saturday.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dralpinist
New Member
Any chance a pre-match wave comes today?
fishbonehole
Full Member
I have nightmares ever night waiting tooAny chance a pre-match wave comes today?
randybutternubs
New Member
RealI have nightmares ever night waiting too
bigcheddar
New Member
do you guys think they will be sending As up until 24th or will today be it?
emails are usually a single day event.do you guys think they will be sending As up until 24th or will today be it?
fishbonehole
Full Member
see you guys match day :,)
wondering who else got accepted today! I saw that UTSW went into the break dec 20 so maybe a smaller wave today?emails are usually a single day event.
@Birdeux huge congrats!
CONGRATSSSSS!!!!+1 IS A at 1:33 PM!!! It was in my promotions on gmail so make sure you check all folders.
Birdeux
Full Member
Put it in a randomizer. Congratulations to you!+1 IS A at 1:33 PM. Why I am more stressed now though thinking forward to how I should rank my choices
+1 IS A, around 1:30 pm. Interviewed in December, LM was 68. Very grateful for the acceptance, I honestly thought I’d have to wait for match day.
Birdeux
Full Member
12/3.For those with A's today, when did y'all interview
bigcheddar
New Member
no out of state love today? :,(
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IlliTexahoman
New Member
+1 IS A yesterday at 1:33 pm!! Interviewed Dec 10. My email was also in my promotions folder on Gmail, so echoing the suggestion to check all folders! Feeling incredibly blessed and excited.
cupcakeliberty1
Full Member
Are the R's on admit for MD/PhD or r they sending R waves this year?
Pre II Rs should be coming from most schools since the interview season is almost over or at least they should have given out most of the IIs for any upcoming interviews.Are the R's on admit for MD/PhD or r they sending R waves this year?
Try out the physician scientist forum for MD/PhD or MSTP newsPre II Rs should be coming from most schools since the interview season is almost over or at least they should have given out most of the IIs for any upcoming interviews.
@wysdoc - Do schools in Texas have different interview time lines for MSTP, i.e., do they not have match process requirements?Try out the physician scientist forum for MD/PhD or MSTP news
swordslayer
New Member
+1 IS A on Monday, Dec 22 at 1:33 pm. I interviewed on Dec 3rd. 19 days for pre-match (my only one) was so unexpected, especially this late into the cycle.For those with A's today, when did y'all interview
Md/PhD does not go through Match and will have a different essay/interview sequence@wysdoc - Do schools in Texas have different interview time lines for MSTP, i.e., do they not have match process requirements?
pearlmutter1
Full Member
When does UTSW send out scholarship offers?
bojanglesss
Full Member
they send it along with your offer/acceptance i believeWhen does UTSW send out scholarship offers?
RealerHealer
Full Member
by chance, does anyone know how the OOS decision timeline works for UTSW? do they do their TX resident matching first before sending out OOS As (so like feb/march)?no out of state love today? :,(
You will usually hear in mid-February like the Texans, but you could also be put on their WL for one more chance during spring 2026by chance, does anyone know how the OOS decision timeline works for UTSW? do they do their TX resident matching first before sending out OOS As (so like feb/march)?
JohnWickT86
Full Member
Does a Interview date in January have low chances of matching/prematch? Worried late interview is auto WL.
anyone with an interview has a fair chance - you can match but probably not "prematch".Does a Interview date in January have low chances of matching/prematch? Worried late interview is auto WL.
I hope you have a great interview day
Does UTSW accept letters of intent? I'm 1000% sure that I'll rank it 1.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes they do! I emailed their admissions directly about this about a month ago. Just upload it under additional documents.Does UTSW accept letters of intent? I'm 1000% sure that I'll rank it 1.
randybutternubs
New Member
Can we include updates in our letter of intent too?
I have been rejected from every Texas school (officially and ghosted). Solidarity.IS R.
Saw that coming from a mile away, but expected to have another TMDSAS II to not be frustrated by it. I guess, this is most of the doors closed at this point.
Just want to give you an online hug. We will get through this and only come out stronger.I have been rejected from every Texas school (officially and ghosted). Solidarity.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K