Basics 2.0: The Hubris of the Champions - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Navilly I hope you get a chance to cook and eat and chill for a bit but when you have a minute could you please place a non joke vote? Or if it's real, explain why?

Why do you think it’s a joke vote? I have been quite forthcoming with my impression and the reasons for them, since we can communicate at night, I am going to submit for my highest wolf possibility from my perspective.

Members don't see this ad.

My current reads revolve around nav and Miz. Nav did switch to cubs at the last moment so maybe not a pair but I'd like one of them to flip because both be sketch. And mix because all her reads seem half-grown. And she admitted to grasping at straws. I'm honestly not sure because Genny seems ok with her. So that's my immediate focus.

So are you now saying you do think Nav is being sketchy? What changed from yesterday?

Why do you think it’s a joke vote? I have been quite forthcoming with my impression and the reasons for them, since we can communicate at night, I am going to submit for my highest wolf possibility from my perspective.
Because it was submitted after my sarcastic comment regarding last game and you ended it with a wink. Forgive me for assuming it was a joke. You think I'm a wolf why? Because I started calling you sketchy?

Members don't see this ad :)
So are you now saying you do think Nav is being sketchy? What changed from yesterday?
I don't really want to pull all the quotes, would I be possible for you to go read when nav was flipping flopping and I asked why he was voting dolphin and he's only really giving the vaguest information. That's it in a nutshell. I usually give him a lot of slack because I don't usually understand his mastermind scheme's but this is ridiculous to me

I don't really want to pull all the quotes, would I be possible for you to go read when nav was flipping flopping and I asked why he was voting dolphin and he's only really giving the vaguest information. That's it in a nutshell. I usually give him a lot of slack because I don't usually understand his mastermind scheme's but this is ridiculous to me

Yeah I read the dolphin part and understood what he was saying, and i also see the lack of obvious dolphin sketch... but that alone changed your mind on him after youve been one of his biggest defenders this and last game?

Yeah I read the dolphin part and understood what he was saying, and i also see the lack of obvious dolphin sketch... but that alone changed your mind on him after youve been one of his biggest defenders this and last game?
"Biggest defenders" is a stretch, also I have no idea wtf last game has to do with it. It's a combination of a lot of little things. No analytical talk, not having any reads, the dolphin thing. Dunno I just don't like it.

"Biggest defenders" is a stretch, also I have no idea wtf last game has to do with it. It's a combination of a lot of little things. No analytical talk, not having any reads, the dolphin thing. Dunno I just don't like it.

Im just saying, you were talking about biases.... I am biased to think you are usually defensive of him, thats what the last game has to do with what I said.

Your last post to genny, was that something in PM or did i miss something on thread?

Im just saying, you were talking about biases.... I am biased to think you are usually defensive of him, thats what the last game has to do with what I said.

Your last post to genny, was that something in PM or did i miss something on thread?
PM

I'm not sure how much of a bias I can really have from two games but ok.

Yeah I’d honestly be fine with Miz, Nav or cubs getting shot because honestly they’re all bothering me in some way or another. I admittedly have a tougher time reading dubz but this doesn’t feel like her wolf play.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Because it was submitted after my sarcastic comment regarding last game and you ended it with a wink. Forgive me for assuming it was a joke. You think I'm a wolf why? Because I started calling you sketchy?

I voted to shoot dolphin?

Official Day 1 Lynch Tally
cubs (1) - Coop
Pippy () -
MsP (5) - Strog, genny, miz, cubs, ziggy
ziggy
(2) - dubz, Pippy
Nav (1) - dolphin
miz (1) - MsP
genny () -
dubz () -
Strog (1) - Nav

11/11
lynch closed

Official Day 2 Lynch Tally
ziggy (4) - Pippy, Coop, dubz, ziggy
cubs (1) - genny
dubz () -
Nav (2) - dolphin, miz
genny (1) - cubs
dolphin (1) - Nav

9/9
lynch closed

So let's get the votes out there and be official with it
Sorry just trying to make sure I’ve read everything when I was responding back at 9 something I was speed reading, and I tend to miss things.

Reactions: 1 user
Genny is my first choice, Nav still suspicious but the whole not having time argument I keep seeing is starting to impair my want to actually do anything about it
Okay clearly I missed something. I don’t remember seeing anything off with Genny.

What’s really gonna bother me now is if there were no wolves on ziggy. o_O

who to shoot? tally
Coopah - 1- Nav
Cubs - 1- coopah
Dubs - 3 - Pippy, zigjaz, miz

5/9
Also this is the last tally I found I know Zig is dead, but Nav switched to me and cubs said Genny? Am I missing anymore votes to add?

who to shoot? tally
Dolphin - 1- Nav
Cubs - 2 - coopah, dubz
Dubz - 2 - Pippy, miz
Genny - 1 - cubs

6/8

Last edited:
So just so I make sure I understand, I know Pippy isn’t here but the rest of y’all make sure I understand.

We’re voting on who to shoot, hopefully the vig is alive, shoots the top vote, a watcher looks at the vig target while a jailer jails the target and if a wolf the shot goes through if village they don’t die.

And also by doing this we can catch people in the lies as well. Yes? Maybe? Bueller?

So just so I make sure I understand, I know Pippy isn’t here but the rest of y’all make sure I understand.

We’re voting on who to shoot, hopefully the vig is alive, shoots the top vote, a watcher looks at the vig target while a jailer jails the target and if a wolf the shot goes through if village they don’t die.

And also by doing this we can catch people in the lies as well. Yes? Maybe? Bueller?
Sounds about right.
It gets wonky if it just so happens that more than one of those roles is a wolf but I think that just makes us unlucky lol

Well considering everyone decided to spread out the targets for no apparent reason. Since I see no solid reason for Genny, and Nav’s reasoning for me doesn’t really make sense to me but ill admit my own bias there. And then I got no explanation behind dubz votes. Even tho Pippy said she would....:mad: but whatever. I don’t think me spreading it out farther with a Miz or Nav vote will be helpful.

Shoot cubs

who to shoot? tally
Dolphin - 1- Nav
Cubs - 3 - coopah, dubz, dolphin
Dubz - 2 - Pippy, miz
Genny - 1 - cubs

7/8

Just missing @genny if you happen to be awake lol.

Yup that's the plan

Genny is my other read but haven’t fully read to see if anything has changed my mind on her
The N1 Dina kill, and she tends to vote for me or have people look my way the times she’s been a wolf, presumably because it’s easier to get me lunches than most people, versus defending or completely ignoring me when village.

I thought ziggles was pretty normal, the woe is me or fighting with a certain person is pretty village for her, when she was a wolf she struck me more as trying to take on everyone at once, but without the “I feel attacked” part
Genny is my first choice, Nav still suspicious but the whole not having time argument I keep seeing is starting to impair my want to actually do anything about it
So these are the only posts I saw referring to Genny, let me know if I missed one. And to me it basically boils down to NK analysis which is SO fun. And how she interacts with you in games...which I guess is better than NK analysis but still not a fan.