Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not stirredshaken
![]()
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not stirredshaken
![]()
Shaven
![]()
HeathenHeaven
DislikeBetter (than you)
![]()
(Your pic is better lol)Canter
![]()
(Your pic is better lol)

dollpoll
I have, despite the fact that dolls are my worst nightmarebelieve it or not, I have never seen this movie.
I have not seen it either. But there are many movies I haven't seen. I need some serious film edification.I have, despite the fact that dolls are my worst nightmare
It's kinda cheesy in some parts tbh, which dissipates the horror factor a bit
Evolve![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.