You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Change the Word [game]
Started by ameropean_chelsea
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'll respond to whatever. Let's just say we apologized to the dictionary gods, and we'll continue on from what WZ just posted lol
But that's a whole 60 seconds in which to remember that I should be studying and start feeling guilty for procrastinating. 🙁
Sorry. Didn't realize it was making it tough for people to join in and play.
Ameropean (do you have a name abbreviation yet?), do we keep going or back up and choose something else instead of slowers?
Not really anyone's "fault". Just hard to get a word in when everyone is replying at once.. so if you make a word, back off for a round or two, just a suggestion.
I might also be tired and grouchy and should probably go to bed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, Whatever. 😉I'll respond to whatever. Let's just say we apologized to the dictionary gods, and we'll continue on from what WZ just posted lol
Slower.
Slowed
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Stowed
atoned
Toned.
toed
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
toes
Totes.
Toles
dotes
Er...Whoops. Too slow 😳
Er...Whoops. Too slow 😳
But that's a whole 60 seconds in which to remember that I should be studying and start feeling guilty for procrastinating. 🙁
Sorry. Didn't realize it was making it tough for people to join in and play.
Ameropean (do you have a name abbreviation yet?), do we keep going or back up and choose something else instead of slowers?
Bah. I think you should be here longer than half a month before you get an abbreviation. It's a badge of honor. A right of passage. A mark of ... something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Super Smash Voice: Free For All!
fair enough, fair enough. I'll put the time in! =PBah. I think you should be here longer than half a month before you get an abbreviation. It's a badge of honor. A right of passage. A mark of ... something.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
PolesToles
polos
pogos
But she has a long name and I am extremely lazy. 🙁 I'll use A/C as a temporary abbreviation to appease my laziness, and you veteran SDNers can choose her real abbreviation whenever she graduates from brand-new-poster to super-noob.Bah. I think you should be here longer than half a month before you get an abbreviation. It's a badge of honor. A right of passage. A mark of ... something.
Logos
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Legos
I think someone called me Amero the other day. It kind of makes me feel like a chocolate bar though. WhatevaaaBut she has a long name and I am extremely lazy. 🙁 I'll use A/C as a temporary abbreviation to appease my laziness, and you veteran SDNers can choose her real abbreviation whenever she graduates from brand-new-poster to super-noob.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna call her Chel, because Road to El Dorado 😀But she has a long name and I am extremely lazy. 🙁 I'll use A/C as a temporary abbreviation to appease my laziness, and you veteran SDNers can choose her real abbreviation whenever she graduates from brand-new-poster to super-noob.
LegsLegos
Call me Chel. Your new pahtna.I'm gonna call her Chel, because Road to El Dorado 😀
Bees!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seems
Seeks
Last edited:
reelsReeks
Peels
Eels
Feels
Feeds
Deeds
Weeds
wedsWeeds
hey @ameropean_chelsea ...i really like your avatar, and looked it up on google images, and only your posts came up.
Is that really YOU?
Meds
MeadsMeds
Lol... yep that's me from like two years agoweds
hey @ameropean_chelsea ...i really like your avatar, and looked it up on google images, and only your posts came up.
Is that really YOU?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
damesMeads
domes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Domed
Is showers the current word?
Doomed.Domed
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K