Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Peeked
Peeled
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Peeked
Peeled
KneeledKeeled
KneelerKneeled
PeeledPeeked
Speakers

Not a word 😛Let's try speakees
Renter -> rentee
employer -> employee
So, logically, speaker -> speakee, right?![]()
PeakersSpeakers
Peakers
![]()
WeakerPeaker :
1: a load of logs narrowing toward the top
2: the top log of a load
3: a power plant that is run only when there is high demand for electricityPeaker :
1: a load of logs narrowing toward the top
2: the top log of a load
hey now, I am waiting for an appropriate continuation from weaker. I will be disappoint if I do not see it...3: a power plant that is run only when there is high demand for electricity
Wanker!!!!!waker
as in, wind
![]()
Yay 😀Wanker!!!!!
Could not post pic because it would be against TOS. 😉
CankerYay 😀
Tanker
Ranker
Digger
Ringer
![]()
Ranger
MangerHanger
![]()
Mange
Mangle
Tingle
Jingle
SingleMingle
Klinget?Kinglet
![]()
Have faithyou broke the game
No need to switch languages. Also, is letter transposition allowed? I can't remember the rules.Klinget?
(Appears to be a German word if that helps?)
I submit wingletKinglet
![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.