-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN II - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pleasy is voting for meDay 2 Yeet Tally
Coop (1) - Zenge
dubz (3) - Dina, cubs, alley
Vis (2) - sunshine, DubZ
Dina () -
sunshine (1) - Coop
cubs (1) - chaos
Zenge (2) - Vis, shorty
10/11
yeet close in ~4 hours
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Zenges has 3 with pleaseDay 2 Yeet Tally
Coop (1) - Zenge
dubz (3) - Dina, cubs, alley
Vis (2) - sunshine, DubZ
Dina () -
sunshine (1) - Coop
cubs (1) - chaos
Zenge (2) - Vis, shorty
10/11
yeet close in ~4 hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Colorsssssfor what its worth
bolded to see colors better
shorty>alley>visc>cubs>dubz>dina=chaos>sunny>coopah>zenge
*edited to attempt to heal retinas
Don’t get too excited. She’s not taking requests.Colorsssss
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't really get the zenge vote but you know, maybe he did pocket me, idk 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dang, I wanted to be a darker greenDon’t get too excited. She’s not taking requests.
I gave her the hex code and everything and she angry reacted me. I’m shook to say the least.Dang, I wanted to be a darker green
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Uh oh. Emojis are sus, sunny said so herself.Whoa, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen sunny use an emoji in a game. Residency changes you…
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Have you seen anything from him today that's struck you as village!Zenge?I don't really get the zenge vote but you know, maybe he did pocket me, idk![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't know I haven't read much of today closely yet, I was mostly responding to things about me 😅Have you seen anything from him today that's struck you as village!Zenge?
Oh are we doing zenge now? I could do that. I won't change now but I'll vote him over having dubz yeeted because I'm reading him scum and dubz villageDay 2 Yeet Tally
Coop (1) - Zenge
dubz (3) - Dina, cubs, alley
Vis (2) - sunshine, DubZ
Dina () -
sunshine (1) - Coop
cubs (1) - chaos
Zenge (3) - Vis, shorty, please
11/11
yeet close in ~4 hours
When YOU use the tongue emoji it’s super susUh oh. Emojis are sus, sunny said so herself.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey @supershorty remember when you said you were pressuring dubz and she said don’t bother I don’t get pressured, and then posted a bunch like she was pressured? Yeah me too.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I would have reread and posted either way. When I had time. Which I did, yesterday after we got back from the zoo. It had nothing to do with "pressure".Hey @supershorty remember when you said you were pressuring dubz and she said don’t bother I don’t get pressured, and then posted a bunch like she was pressured? Yeah me too.
Village-
supershorty: Seems like her typical village meta. Stuck in a few bad tunnels but I think she’s village.
vetschoolsletmechangemycolorplease: I haven’t seen anything wolfy, and the only way I think she would pick scum was if she had no other choice so I’m inclined to village read her until I see something that really stands out as off. Nothing quite feels off yet, but her overall thread presence has been lacking and I don’t like the vote for me, so I might waver on this as we move forward.
WildZoo: Coming across as village Dubz. I haven’t seen anything wolfy. I would expect scum Dubz to try and drive the narrative more and be more power wolfing than what we’re seeing here. Likely village I think.
cubsrule4e: Reading him as village. I get his frustration with the chaos thing. Feels like he’s approving that and the game from a village mindset. Him reevaluating Dubz too is something I see him doing more as a villager than as scum.
Neutral-
sunshinefl: She hasn’t posted a whole lot but of what she has posted I’m not getting a lot of pings. Village lean but still in my neutrals until we get more.
alleycat03: Nothing stands out as terribly wolfy, but that’s not necessarily indicative of anything. She was the first on the Stagg vote. I wonder if Wonder hadn’t revealed if she would have been able to quietly hide her vote on a sketchy player and fly under the radar. Again nothing major sticks out but I don’t want to move her out of the neutrals just yet.
Dinashadow: Nothing has moved her up to make me feel more village about her, but she hasn’t done anything more that’s pinged me enough to move her down into scum just yet.
Scum-
Coopah: Super not helpful with game solving. There’s making a few jokes on thread while playing the game and then there’s this. People have said they think Coop would be likely to take a scum role if given the option. The weird scum calls on me and Sunny with not just no reasoning but a refusal to discuss reasoning was notable. Nothing has really changed this cycle.
Chaostrodon: Cubs tunnel just feels off. Not sure what to make of the notable difference in tone and play style this game but it does exist. The possibility that the affiliation reveal was a ploy to get village cred and find out which roles scum didn’t need to be concerned about wigs me out too.
Viscernable: Been feeling super off this cycle. It’s hard to put my finger on but there’s a way she’s engaging and answering questions that has me concerned.
supershorty: Seems like her typical village meta. Stuck in a few bad tunnels but I think she’s village.
vetschoolsletmechangemycolorplease: I haven’t seen anything wolfy, and the only way I think she would pick scum was if she had no other choice so I’m inclined to village read her until I see something that really stands out as off. Nothing quite feels off yet, but her overall thread presence has been lacking and I don’t like the vote for me, so I might waver on this as we move forward.
WildZoo: Coming across as village Dubz. I haven’t seen anything wolfy. I would expect scum Dubz to try and drive the narrative more and be more power wolfing than what we’re seeing here. Likely village I think.
cubsrule4e: Reading him as village. I get his frustration with the chaos thing. Feels like he’s approving that and the game from a village mindset. Him reevaluating Dubz too is something I see him doing more as a villager than as scum.
Neutral-
sunshinefl: She hasn’t posted a whole lot but of what she has posted I’m not getting a lot of pings. Village lean but still in my neutrals until we get more.
alleycat03: Nothing stands out as terribly wolfy, but that’s not necessarily indicative of anything. She was the first on the Stagg vote. I wonder if Wonder hadn’t revealed if she would have been able to quietly hide her vote on a sketchy player and fly under the radar. Again nothing major sticks out but I don’t want to move her out of the neutrals just yet.
Dinashadow: Nothing has moved her up to make me feel more village about her, but she hasn’t done anything more that’s pinged me enough to move her down into scum just yet.
Scum-
Coopah: Super not helpful with game solving. There’s making a few jokes on thread while playing the game and then there’s this. People have said they think Coop would be likely to take a scum role if given the option. The weird scum calls on me and Sunny with not just no reasoning but a refusal to discuss reasoning was notable. Nothing has really changed this cycle.
Chaostrodon: Cubs tunnel just feels off. Not sure what to make of the notable difference in tone and play style this game but it does exist. The possibility that the affiliation reveal was a ploy to get village cred and find out which roles scum didn’t need to be concerned about wigs me out too.
Viscernable: Been feeling super off this cycle. It’s hard to put my finger on but there’s a way she’s engaging and answering questions that has me concerned.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You realize that she still would have been sitting on scum, right? This feels to me like you're trying to throw shade at her for sitting off-wagon retrospectively, when we now know that Wonder was village and Stagg wasn't. And it's not like alley was ever on Wonder. ... and she didn't end up "quietly hiding her vote" since that's the wagon that went. Remember when mkg was making up hypotheticals last game to try and shade you? That's what this feels like to me. "But WHAT IF!!!!"Neutral-
alleycat03: Nothing stands out as terribly wolfy, but that’s not necessarily indicative of anything. She was the first on the Stagg vote. I wonder if Wonder hadn’t revealed if she would have been able to quietly hide her vote on a sketchy player and fly under the radar. Again nothing major sticks out but I don’t want to move her out of the neutrals just yet.
Really? I feel like I've seen more effort from Coop this cycle. I wouldn't move her higher than I have her, but it feels disingenuous to say that her play has been exactly the same as it was D1.Scum-
Coopah: Super not helpful with game solving. There’s making a few jokes on thread while playing the game and then there’s this. People have said they think Coop would be likely to take a scum role if given the option. The weird scum calls on me and Sunny with not just no reasoning but a refusal to discuss reasoning was notable. Nothing has really changed this cycle.
Ok so what happened to your whole thing of "I don't think people who were going to play scum would discard roles like ninja and strongman," and why is that not fitting into your Chaos read at all anymore?Chaostrodon: Cubs tunnel just feels off. Not sure what to make of the notable difference in tone and play style this game but it does exist. The possibility that the affiliation reveal was a ploy to get village cred and find out which roles scum didn’t need to be concerned about wigs me out too.
How do you feel about Chaos' cubs tunnel compared to his LIS tunnel from Bioshock that I posted?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait just checking, is everyone besides me reading zenge scummy?
Multiball. She’s neutral. I have paranoid reasons to not want to village read her until we see more.You realize that she still would have been sitting on scum, right?
It feels disingenuous to say I said she was exactly the same. I said nothing has really changed. I don’t see anything this cycle that’s changed my mind.but it feels disingenuous to say that her play has been exactly the same as it was D1.
I was clear that “anything is possible” and I wasn’t relying on that alone. Early on it’s a good place to start. I don’t know what all of the role options he had were.Ok so what happened to your whole thing of "I don't think people who were going to play scum would discard roles like ninja and strongman," and why is that not fitting into your Chaos read at all anymore?
It’s an interesting hypothesis.How do you feel about Chaos' cubs tunnel compared to his LIS tunnel from Bioshock that I posted?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Zenges, if you're not scum this game, I have no idea what you're doing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait just checking, is everyone besides me reading zenge scummy?
Don't care react that Z, it feels pockety

Playing a WW game.Zenges, if you're not scum this game, I have no idea what you're doing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's an actual question for maybe this game but also meta-data purposes
YesWait just checking, is everyone besides me reading zenge scummy?
I think he is, but he’s not really going that off the rails lmaooooZenges, if you're not scum this game, I have no idea what you're doing.
Thank you.but he’s not really going that off the rails lmaoooo
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just feel like I've previously given scum!Zenge the benefit of the doubt when I shouldn't, and seen how some things could be village, and he's making that really hard for me this game.Yes
I think he is, but he’s not really going that off the rails lmaoooo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If that's the case then either everyone else is wrong, which would be amusing, or he's the new MJ for me (cannot see the scum until the seer puts it in neon lights), which would be good to know

Am I? You don’t like the answers to my questions but it’s a complex fluid game with a lot of moving pieces. There’s a lot more to consider than a normal game. Opinions can change.I just feel like I've previously given scum!Zenge the benefit of the doubt when I shouldn't, and seen how some things could be village, and he's making that really hard for me this game.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You say this like you're giving me straight answers without my having to beat you over the head to get them. You danced around the Chaos scum discard question for both me and Dina. You're stretching like crazy on some things and then picking fights over semantics (the sheeping thing, now saying that "nothing has really changed" regarding Coop's play when her play D1 and D2 are definitely different).Am I? You don’t like the answers to my questions but it’s a complex fluid game with a lot of moving pieces. There’s a lot more to consider than a normal game. Opinions can change.
If you're village, I'll eat the crow for misreading you, but you will not convince me that this is your normal village play.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not sure cubs or Chaos are.Wait just checking, is everyone besides me reading zenge scummy?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Chaostrodon any thoughts on today's developments?
Wait just checking, is everyone besides me reading zenge scummy?
I told Dina Ive got him leaning village, moreso because I have other wolf reads, not necessarily because he's got a bunch of village points, although his play seems the same to me as last game. Maybe an uptick in the shorty in-game banter.
You say this like you're giving me straight answers without my having to beat you over the head to get them. You danced around the Chaos scum discard question for both me and Dina. You're stretching like crazy on some things and then picking fights over semantics (the sheeping thing, now saying that "nothing has really changed" regarding Coop's play when her play D1 and D2 are definitely different).
If you're village, I'll eat the crow for misreading you, but you will not convince me that this is your normal village play.
ok, maybe a large uptick in shorty in-game banter lol
My answer on the chaos scum discard question is the best I can give with the limited information I have.You say this like you're giving me straight answers without my having to beat you over the head to get them. You danced around the Chaos scum discard question for both me and Dina. You're stretching like crazy on some things and then picking fights over semantics (the sheeping thing, now saying that "nothing has really changed" regarding Coop's play when her play D1 and D2 are definitely different).
If you're village, I'll eat the crow for misreading you, but you will not convince me that this is your normal village play.
Im really not stretching, people are over interpreting my meaning and then accusing me of stretching.
I didn’t pick a fight over the sheeping thing, I specifically ignored it.
What about Coop’s play is so dramatically different this cycle? She’s trolling less? It’s not really dramatically different. I’m not seeing scum hunting. I’m not seeing any real game engagement. Just less jokes.
Bah. Having a frozen!AM crisis. I kinda dont wanna vote for dubbie anymore but I dunno where to go. Doesnt seem like voting coop or chaos is going anywhere today. But not sure Im ready to move to vis.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because you couldn't back up your accusation?I didn’t pick a fight over the sheeping thing, I specifically ignored it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well shorty wasn't playing last game so that makes senseok, maybe a large uptick in shorty in-game banter lol

Can anyone say if shorty/zenge interactions like this are more/less prominent in v/v or v/w or w/w scenarios in the past?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think you'll find that if you ISO Coop's posts, there's a pretty good change from pages 5-8 (D1) to pages 1-4 (D2) in terms of content.What about Coop’s play is so dramatically different this cycle? She’s trolling less? It’s not really dramatically different. I’m not seeing scum hunting. I’m not seeing any real game engagement. Just less jokes.
Well shorty wasn't playing last game so that makes sense![]()
Oh good call. lol. My question I guess is still useful to answer for future.
It felt that way to me. I was shook by Vis scum reading me and then immediately after following me onto a vote which I’ve had my doubts about.Because you couldn't back up your accusation?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well. Data is limited because there is no previous game where shorty was scum and zenge was village.Can anyone say if shorty/zenge interactions like this are more/less prominent in v/v or v/w or w/w scenarios in the past?
And uh. Previous games where zenge was scum and shorty was village, shorty seemed to...die...quickly...
From what I remember anyway. I'd have to actually look back at their previous v/v games.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
2/3 times that Zenge has wolfed in games I was in, I was NKed by N2, if that tells you anything.Can anyone say if shorty/zenge interactions like this are more/less prominent in v/v or v/w or w/w scenarios in the past?
We have never played a game where it was w/v in the opposite scenario. I've only wolfed once (in my noob game) and he didn't play yet.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think we've ever had interactions that were this sassy because I haven't misread village!Zenge in a game before, but I'm honestly not even sure how many v/v games we've had together... I'll consult my spreadsheets from previous games.From what I remember anyway. I'd have to actually look back at their previous v/v games.
Edit: we were v/v in Emojis (which I already mentioned - I died D1), Basics, GGoats, and England. I think that's all of them? And IIRC I village-read him in those, although I'm not sure we interacted much at all in England, and in all 3 of those, one of us didn't make it past N2 (Zenge NKed N2 in Basics, me NKed N2 in GGoats, and I subbed out mid-D2 in England).
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But that's ... not what sheeping is.It felt that way to me. I was shook by Vis scum reading me and then immediately after following me onto a vote which I’ve had my doubts about.
And it wasn't immediate.
And she gave reasoning that was different from yours.
And like you've said yourself, it's multiball, so voting with scum leans isn't that weird.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also, since when? You've been scum leaning Coop consistently.It felt that way to me. I was shook by Vis scum reading me and then immediately after following me onto a vote which I’ve had my doubts about.
Always have my doubts until they flip. The same reason you’re moving her into neutrals are the same reasons I have my doubts. I just haven’t seen enough to move her out of my scum reads.Also, since when? You've been scum leaning Coop consistently.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow, I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt with the rest of this post, but this sentence feels so hedgy, it hurts.Always have my doubts until they flip.
Oof, Zenges. Oof.
Okay then.Wow, I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt with the rest of this post, but this sentence feels so hedgy, it hurts.
Oof, Zenges. Oof.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 161K