-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why pls 😡Shame, I've always wanted to be culted...
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Oh man, I'm both sorry but also this is hilariousNothing I can do except be completely honest now , It was indeed a fakeclaim. My role is actually Judas , I didnt want to claim it directly for well , umm obvious reasons
Forgive me, you seem like a lot of fun, yeet Chaos
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because we don't know if he's telling the truth now or trying to spook us out of voting himIf Chaos is actually Judas, is it beneficial to yeet him now? Because then we'd have to yeet him again tomorrow.
Why not keep him around for a bit as "the devil you know"?
EngagedNice affiliation .
Unvote Oxygen , vote genny
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmm.If Chaos is actually Judas, is it beneficial to yeet him now? Because then we'd have to yeet him again tomorrow.
Why not keep him around for a bit as "the devil you know"?
"Abilities
- During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want eliminated.
- If you are eliminated, the day will end but you will not die. Instead, you will become aligned with the Mafia. Once turned, the alignment change cannot be reversed, nor can you survive another elimination. As a mafia-aligned Judas, you do not have the ability to kill, nor may you communicate with any partners.
- You win when there are no longer any threats to the Town and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same."
Why would you choose to be Judas lol
I rather like the role , to be quite honest . I thought I would get away with a fakeclaim like that coz no one is gonna pick black goo coz people wouldnt know it was a town role anyway
I hadnt counted on my incredible bad luck
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well either way, what we should not do is a repeat of the SDN game where samac and I begged people not to just sheep the main wagon and we got NO WAGONOMICS INFORMATION MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE PEOPLE DID ANYWAY 😡
so let's discuss other people too with the many hours we have left.
so let's discuss other people too with the many hours we have left.
*If* he is telling the truth about being Judas, voting him now really only hurts us because it would turn him Mafia.Hmmm.
"Abilities
Win Condition
- During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want eliminated.
- If you are eliminated, the day will end but you will not die. Instead, you will become aligned with the Mafia. Once turned, the alignment change cannot be reversed, nor can you survive another elimination. As a mafia-aligned Judas, you do not have the ability to kill, nor may you communicate with any partners.
- You win when there are no longer any threats to the Town and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same."
This is also the perfect fakeclaim to psych us out of yeeting him though so... the WIFOM is strong in this one.
I see 🤔Let me try something.
Edit: ok, it worked when I went into BB code mode. Interesting. Anyway, these are the ones that bothered me @WildZoo.
LuminousLag
It's not FM without FPS breadcrumbing
@supershorty
WildZoo is a wolf, guaranteed
Their reaction to me is howling, please bury them for me because I won't have much time for this game
WildZoo is a wolf, guaranteed
Their reaction to me is howling, please bury them for me because I won't have much time for this game
Day 1 Yeet Tally
Stagg () -
mkg () -
O2 () -
genny (1) - Chaos
True () -
dubz (1) - Lumi
Chaos (4) - dubz, Lawpy, shorty, True
6/16
yeet close in ~30.5 hours
Stagg () -
mkg () -
O2 () -
genny (1) - Chaos
True () -
dubz (1) - Lumi
Chaos (4) - dubz, Lawpy, shorty, True
6/16
yeet close in ~30.5 hours
LuminousLag
It's not FM without FPS breadcrumbing
And chaos should absolutely just be vigged, if I were day vig I'd shoot wild zoo and then I'd shoot chaos
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
This is a very fair point, I'm 100% open to moving my vote since, if Chaos can be believed, they aren't actually scum yet.Well either way, what we should not do is a repeat of the SDN game where samac and I begged people not to just sheep the main wagon and we got NO WAGONOMICS INFORMATION MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE PEOPLE DID ANYWAY 😡
so let's discuss other people too with the many hours we have left.
I don't feel like Dubz is howling any more than usual.Their reaction to me is howling
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well I'm still waiting for Lumi to explain what they're doing, because I'm certainly not complying with a partial mass claim without any reasoning given for why, or even why the particular group was chosen.Well either way, what we should not do is a repeat of the SDN game where samac and I begged people not to just sheep the main wagon and we got NO WAGONOMICS INFORMATION MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE PEOPLE DID ANYWAY 😡
so let's discuss other people too with the many hours we have left.
They’re conserved but a limited number. Like there are 12 possible vanillagers. Most have only one, some have a few. Village vanilla has the most. So it’s an easy place for scum to hide.Wait, I know for a fact this isn't how it works, because I personally had Village Lover twice.
The roles aren't conserved.
So since I used village Lover for my affiliation, that accounts for all three possible. If there’s another village lover claim, then there’s a problem and someone’s lying.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Explain your Dubz case more? I'm not sure I see what you're seeing, most of what I've seen so far that I think is what's bothering you is NAI for her.@supershorty
WildZoo is a wolf, guaranteed
Their reaction to me is howling, please bury them for me because I won't have much time for this game
So are you a night vig?if I were day vig
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Whhyyyyyy Wildzoo? Really going to need some clarity from you, you came out the gates swinging and none of it has made a ton of sense to me.And chaos should absolutely just be vigged, if I were day vig I'd shoot wild zoo and then I'd shoot chaos
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Fishing, PSV, fishing!So are you a night vig?
I think the issue with keeping him is that we don’t know when he could become mafia, right? Like the wolves could kill him tonight so he swaps sides if they wanted to. So basically we can’t trust anything he says going forward. Might as well cull the herd tbh.If Chaos is actually Judas, is it beneficial to yeet him now? Because then we'd have to yeet him again tomorrow.
Why not keep him around for a bit as "the devil you know"?
Yeet chaos
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
🎣?So are you a night vig?
Yeet Chaos 🤣Um
@Chaostrodon
Although saying this now all but guarantees no one will make that mistake.So since I used village Lover for my affiliation, that accounts for all three possible. If there’s another village lover claim, then there’s a problem and someone’s lying.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It specifically says eliminated and mentions day ending, so I think the alignment switch is specific to yeeting.I think the issue with keeping him is that we don’t know when he could become mafia, right? Like the wolves could kill him tonight so he swaps sides if they wanted to. So basically we can’t trust anything he says going forward. Might as well cull the herd tbh.
Yeet chaos
No. It says eliminated at the end of day, not that the mafia can kill him and he joins their ranks.I think the issue with keeping him is that we don’t know when he could become mafia, right? Like the wolves could kill him tonight so he swaps sides if they wanted to. So basically we can’t trust anything he says going forward. Might as well cull the herd tbh.
Yeet chaos
Darn youIt specifically says eliminated and mentions day ending, so I think the alignment switch is specific to yeeting.
OH MY GOD
Engaged 🤔Oh, nevermind. 😔
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean, not to toot my own horn, but I haven't been misyeeted in several years, so again, good luck.@supershorty
WildZoo is a wolf, guaranteed
Their reaction to me is howling, please bury them for me because I won't have much time for this game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fishing, PSV, fishing!
Fishing with purpose. The specific word choice pinged me. If Lumi isn't actually of the black la-goo-n then it would be fair to question why they lied.
LuminousLag
It's not FM without FPS breadcrumbing
I will not explain anything this game I'm going to be mostly playing on mobile where typing long posts is annoying
You can either listen to me and win, or you can ignore me and lose, your choice.
And yes, I'm in a bad mood because I was randed an atrociously bad role
You can either listen to me and win, or you can ignore me and lose, your choice.
And yes, I'm in a bad mood because I was randed an atrociously bad role
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@LuminousLag what role card was used for your affiliation?
Keep reading, I explained how I jumped the gun 🙁Engaged 🤔
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Imagine if both Chaos and Lumi had lied about the goo and neither of them actually were it 🤣Fishing with purpose. The specific word choice pinged me. If Lumi isn't actually of the black la-goo-n then it would be fair to question why they lied.
I don't think that's the most likely scenario here, but it would be funny.
LuminousLag
It's not FM without FPS breadcrumbing
You refused to answer my request for you to claim, and now you have the audacity to try to ask me a question? OK wolf, keep howling@LuminousLag what role card was used for your affiliation?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry you're in a bad mood but I have no reason to just follow orders. Asking such of other players without even giving a hint as to your thought process isn't team play, and I'm not about it. If you need time to relax about the role and come back with a fresher headspace, there are many hours left in the day.I will not explain anything this game I'm going to be mostly playing on mobile where typing long posts is annoying
You can either listen to me and win, or you can ignore me and lose, your choice.
And yes, I'm in a bad mood because I was randed an atrociously bad role
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pls but the mind melds 🥺I will not explain anything this game
This is what I'm privately cracking up about 😆Imagine if both Chaos and Lumi had lied about the goo and neither of them actually were it 🤣
I don't think that's the most likely scenario here, but it would be funny.
What are the odds of two people fakeclaiming the same role and using it to out each other? Unbelievable
Sorry Lumi 🙁I will not explain anything this game I'm going to be mostly playing on mobile where typing long posts is annoying
You can either listen to me and win, or you can ignore me and lose, your choice.
And yes, I'm in a bad mood because I was randed an atrociously bad role
I’m trying to catch up and process some thoughts so will look into your suggestions
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well shorty is the one who orginally requested that people share what their aff role card was, so perhaps you would feel more comfortable telling her.You refused to answer my request for you to claim, and now you have the audacity to try to ask me a question? OK wolf, keep howling
How, when several of the players Lumi tagged haven't even posted yet? Can't look into something with zero data.I’m trying to catch up and process some thoughts so will look into your suggestions
And no offense to anyone, but with how notoriously hard scum!Dubz is to read I'm not going to go yeeting her without a dang good reason.
Eh. People come on without reading and say things and then catch up. So could be anAlthough saying this now all but guarantees no one will make that mistake.
But if someone’s going to read and catch up, and then fake claim, I doubt they would have chosen Lover, even without my saying that. Unless reading comprehension is a problem for them, but I’m assuming if someone’s read the thread, they’re not going to fake claim a role I claimed and Truey claimed twice.
I thought Lumi mentioned more things beyond the tags that I missedHow, when several of the players Lumi tagged haven't even posted yet? Can't look into something with zero data.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay confirmed that Judas only activates when yeeted. I'll have to think more on chaos's claimed colossal bad luck lol I just really don't understand claiming black goo for anything when there's only one in the game, even if he didn't think anyone would have kept the card for the ability, they could have kept it for the aff. But that part doesn't make sense to me whether he is lying about being Judas or not.
LuminousLag
It's not FM without FPS breadcrumbing
If I explained why those people needed to claim it would ruin the ability to catch liars 🙄Sorry you're in a bad mood but I have no reason to just follow orders. Asking such of other players without even giving a hint as to your thought process isn't team play, and I'm not about it. If you need time to relax about the role and come back with a fresher headspace, there are many hours left in the day.
I am making an appeal to being one of the best mech FM players on the internet when I say that those people need to hard claim their roles no questions asked
At this point I've seen Lumi claim Chaos and Dubz are both scum. Which is very obvious with Chaos but never obvious with Dubz.I thought Lumi mentioned more things beyond the tags that I missed
whatbest mech FM players
And if they're reluctant to claim you'll assume they're scum when in fact they might be town PRs that don't want to out themselves.If I explained why those people needed to claim it would ruin the ability to catch liars 🙄
It's a Catch 22 for anyone you tagged. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 162K