Class of 2021 . . . how ya doin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No, ascarids actually. Ticks get me too. But at least they don’t GO INTO YOUR EYE
I can confirm ticks get her thanks to anatomy lab. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
No, ascarids actually. Ticks get me too. But at least they don’t GO INTO YOUR EYE

That’s exactly why I think fleas are the worst. They just pop right up in your face from nowhere!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Alright frands, let's manufacture some real conversation right now, I'm not having those c/o 2021 losers (jk, love you guys) pass us just because they started their thread 5 billion years early

I refuse to respond to this on your thread but we are clearly winning right now and you will just have to live with it Dubz.

Also, geez team 2021, stop reminding her that this is a competition.

Reactions: 3 users
It will always be a competition, Fifi!

I'm just saying, my team should not be reminding you guys. It's like when you're playing monopoly and you land on someone's property but they don't notice. You aren't gonna say anything, you're just gonna hold your breath until the next roll and hope they keep not paying attention.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We all know where you should go to school for Class of '22! ;)
Uhhh yeah, K-State obviously!

My immunology professor calls us “gang” and it’s the best thing ever.

“Okay gang listen up because I swear this will be on the test”
One of my physiology professors did that! He was so adorable and awkward, but also a terrible teacher.

Reactions: 2 users
My class set up the Class of 2022 Facebook page and I'm really excited! One of the first people to post was one I met at mock interviews. She was amazing of course, I spoke with a few of my other classmates and we were all "If she doesn't get in, I'm leaving" :p.

2020 is already capslocking about this thread. I think we should just copy and paste posts to freak them out

2021 is already capslocking about this thread. I think we should just copy and paste posts to freak them out
WHICH TEAM ARE YOU EVEN ROOTING FOR?! (But also I have no alliance here so)

Reactions: 2 users
I'm pretty sure we've sufficiently broken both of the threads. I feel like I should talk about something class related so I feel less bad about it.

Does anybody already feel like they're 450 years behind on their classes yet? I mean, I'm pretty sure I was born behind, but still

Reactions: 1 users