Class of 2021 . . . how ya doin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Obligatory post bump since 18, 19, 20, and 22 are all higher on the list than us.

We're slackalackin
Look, my first post in this thread! Doing my part to keep 2021 The Very Best.

Members don't see this ad.

Picking up the keys to my new place tomorrow. While my current place has been great to me for 3 years, I’m super excited to live in a place that has a backyard for my doggo :)

The opposite for me. I've lived in a house with a fenced in yard all 4 years of vet school. Now I'll be moving into an apartment complex. At least there's a fenced in dog run

Members don't see this ad :)
Look, my first post in this thread! Doing my part to keep 2021 The Very Best.
giphy.gif

So I died but I'm resurrected, much like creepy wheat Jesus, and I just wanted to jump in and say that I'm freaking out finally haha. It's finally dawned on me that I'm moving on the 17th.

I get to travel for my internship this week. Luckily I’m in a position where if I don’t like traveling around the state to collect mosquitoes, I don’t have to in the future. It’s hard to do a lot of travel with my pets (and my discomfort of letting strangers into my home to pet sit), so today I had to say goodbye to my rabbit children for the week. They’ll be staying with my parents until I get back Thursday.

I keep talking at their empty cage. :(

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is second year supposed to be the hardest year at anyone else's school? Even though it's two months away, I'm already getting anxious/nervous for it but I'm also excited for it to start because I'm getting a dog!:soexcited:

Reactions: 3 users
Is second year supposed to be the hardest year at anyone else's school? Even though it's two months away, I'm already getting anxious/nervous for it but I'm also excited for it to start because I'm getting a dog!:soexcited:

I've heard second year is supposed to be the hardest here too. Lol. We'll struggle together!

Reactions: 1 users
I've been told that second semester of first year and first semester of third year. They've told us that there is a lot more information thrown at you, but it's more interestin info. I am excited as well!

Reactions: 1 user
I’ve heard mixed comments regarding which is the hardest. It’s either spring first year or spring second year! But fall second year is supposed to be good!!

Sure not the perfect weather, the awesome people (I'm so modest ;)) or the abundant opportunities, just In N Out...

(I probably would too :p)
Those taxes though

Reactions: 3 users
Those taxes though
Hey hey hey! We we're talking about the negative aspects (although taxes aren't really that bad considering I'm still a student, gas prices though *shudder*) We were talking about all the wonderful things she SHOULD be missing and how she was missing all the incorrect things ;) :p

I’ll update you on the gas prices here when I fill up tomorrow morning. I think it’s ~$3 at the one nearest to my house but it’s usually a bit more expensive

Sure not the perfect weather, the awesome people (I'm so modest ;)) or the abundant opportunities, just In N Out...

(I probably would too :p)

I mean that too ;) but In N Out is definitely up there! One month left though until I get it all back!

I’ll update you on the gas prices here when I fill up tomorrow morning. I think it’s ~$3 at the one nearest to my house but it’s usually a bit more expensive
$2.81 when I filled up yesterday at the good priced station, forgot my Costco card though, it was 2.64 there...

$2.69 here this morning!

Also, Five Guys > In-N-Out, sorry not sorry. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 users
I had my last day at my summer job today.

Regardless if they mean it or not, it makes me feel like I’m doing something right when a tech tells me to call then when I graduate because they would be honored to work under me. :love:

Reactions: 9 users