Class of 2021 . . . how ya doin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
TWO MORE EXAMS I CAN FEEL IT.

also I officially passed LA Anatomy!!! :clap: Now to finish studying so I can kick ass tomorrow for my phys final!!!!!! I need a 67.4 on the final to pass the class! I must, I must, I must!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 9 users
TWO MORE EXAMS I CAN FEEL IT.

also I officially passed LA Anatomy!!! :clap: Now to finish studying so I can kick ass tomorrow for my phys final!!!!!! I need a 67.4 on the final to pass the class! I must, I must, I must!!!!
You can and you will! Sending brain waves your way for additive effect! Haha :luck:

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My externship program is sweeeeeet. So many surgeries.
I love being a vet student and officially remember why I wanted to do this:biglove:

Reactions: 8 users
Med school: Act confident! Pretend you know everything! You have to fake it till you make it!

Also med school: wow, you're really terrible and you're doing everything wrong. Doesn't matter what you're doing, it's definitely wrong. Oh you changed it? That's even worse.

I do not drink, but occasionally I feel like I should reconsider. But now to bed, because I've got to be back at school at 8am ready to start the next day of aughhhhhhhhh.

Members don't see this ad :)
I lived to see another year! VM1, you will not be missed!:p

Reactions: 6 users
One day of finals left. Just need a 58% between the two days to pass the year.

Reactions: 6 users
I finished first year!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

25% of a dogtor now.

122AFE79-B19C-4E37-9428-4CEE91DB10CA.gif

Reactions: 15 users
Wooo OKState!

Did y'all's cars get written on? They still do that?

I had to look up what a Caslick's was because of that :uhno:
Hahahahaha oh boy! You had to consent to get it written on, and they got in trouble a year or so ago for being really bad, so they toned down the grossness hahaha. My favorite one’s had variation of the professor’s name in it, but I’ll PM them to you just in case someone’s googling names

Hahahahaha oh boy! You had to consent to get it written on, and they got in trouble a year or so ago for being really bad, so they toned down the grossness hahaha. My favorite one’s had variation of the professor’s name in it, but I’ll PM them to you just in case someone’s googling names

That's why we just call him the bald man. Or something something potato joke.

One of my besties got " I express anal glands easier than my feelings." Or something. Also lots of "I heart rectal exams" or what not, maybe a bit off color. But hilarious.

Reactions: 1 user
That's why we just call him the bald man. Or something something potato joke.

One of my besties got " I express anal glands easier than my feelings." Or something. Also lots of "I heart rectal exams" or what not, maybe a bit off color. But hilarious.
I really like the “I express anal glands easier than my feelings”. :laugh:

Wooo OKState!

Did y'all's cars get written on? They still do that?

I had to look up what a Caslick's was because of that :uhno:
Mine was “Watch me snip snip. Watch me spay spay”:laugh: My brain was so fried it took me a good hour to get that reference.

Also I was sad I didn’t get a “bald man” one. I loved them!

Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations to everyone finishing up!! I have 5 more weeks including finals...but I keep reminding myself that I don't have to start until late September.

Reactions: 1 users
I just got about 12 likes from you.

Nice signature btw ;)
I'm going through bouts of catching up on threads I neglected during finals and the move :D

Oh thank you, I wonder who could have provided such a perfect tagline ;)

I PASSED PHYSIOLOGY!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!!!!!!!

Officially a “rising” SECOND YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 13 users
Sooooo.......

For right now, it looks like I passed! Definitely by not as much as I wanted. This last quarter was way rough and I will have to time manage far better next year. But I *should* be passing.

Reactions: 11 users
Update: definitely passed.

Reactions: 12 users
Finally done with lectures for first year! :soexcited:
To celebrate I’m going to stand outside with the rest of the crazies to watch the royal wedding procession, then 3 weeks of studying for exams!

But at least there is no more new stuff coming at me so I can possibly catch up!

Reactions: 4 users