apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh yeah that too 😂Oh my god.
PLEASE CG YOU CAN PIRATE THEM ALL ONLINE NOW.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh yeah that too 😂Oh my god.
PLEASE CG YOU CAN PIRATE THEM ALL ONLINE NOW.
Pirate a licensed piece of media? I could never...Oh my god.
PLEASE CG YOU CAN PIRATE THEM ALL ONLINE NOW.
Because he didn't answer the gift question? 👀Ho ho ho...
Yeet @fruitsalad
@Clem J
Alright reads so far:
@Clem J -- being born in 1996= 0/10; being mod= 1,000,000/10, average=500,000/10
@CeeGee14 -- Pokemon cards=8/10; lock town=100,000/10, average=50,004/10
@apoptosis09 -- sling shot=7/10; lock town=100,000/10, average=50,003.5/10
@SARdoghandler -- null=0/10; dank Monty Python memes=75,000/10, average=37,500/10
@katiemcat -- easy-bake oven=5/10; recommends pirating in a pirate-themed game=50,000/10, average=25,002.5/10
@kitzsuna -- Pokemon Silver=5/10; trivia boss=50,000/10, average=25,002.5/10
@genny -- pet rock=3/10; stardust=50,000/10, average=25,001.5/10
@WildZoo -- books=3/10; stealing FIRST= -50,000/10, average= -23,998.5/10
Missing: @fruitsalad , @Lissarae06 , @potentialsheltervet , @Zenge142
That’s not NOT the reason. But what if I told you I had another reason too? 👀Because he didn't answer the gift question? 👀
Hi CG! I’m enjoying our plan to go to the end together. Who do you think we SHOULDN’T take with us and why?I'm liking this version of Spurs. He's really taking all of AM's village tips into consideration.
Watch him be a wolf this time....
A purple game boy color with the yellow pokemon game. I think I was in 6th grade?Question for the group, which will determine if you are in my POE: what was the best present you ever got as a kid?
Answer for me: Nintendo 64 in 1996. If you weren’t born then, I don’t want to know
What if I can't remember a single book I've ever read in my life 😱@WildZoo I’m sorry I made you sad! If you can give me one specific book that you can remember (I don’t care if it’s from Christmas), I’ll make your score positive!
Also do you have any vibes thus far that you’ve picked up on?
Ooooh good pickBut actually His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
This is the most Clem game I’ve ever experiencedAlright reads so far:
@Clem J -- being born in 1996= 0/10; being mod= 1,000,000/10, average=500,000/10
@CeeGee14 -- Pokemon cards=8/10; lock town=100,000/10, average=50,004/10
@apoptosis09 -- sling shot=7/10; lock town=100,000/10, average=50,003.5/10
@SARdoghandler -- null=0/10; dank Monty Python memes=75,000/10, average=37,500/10
@katiemcat -- easy-bake oven=5/10; recommends pirating in a pirate-themed game=50,000/10, average=25,002.5/10
@kitzsuna -- Pokemon Silver=5/10; trivia boss=50,000/10, average=25,002.5/10
@genny -- pet rock=3/10; stardust=50,000/10, average=25,001.5/10
@WildZoo -- books=3/10; stealing FIRST= -50,000/10, average= -23,998.5/10
Missing: @fruitsalad , @Lissarae06 , @potentialsheltervet , @Zenge142
I got my husband mariokart for the switch 2! Is it as fun as it looks?My husband made me open my present and it was the switch 2 with Mario kart so basically I’m a kid again.
Probably fruits or zenge. mostly bc they haven't popped in yet and that's surprising 😅That’s not NOT the reason. But what if I told you I had another reason too? 👀
How about you, my fellow villager? Who is tingling your spidey senses this merry holiday season? We are less than 12 hours from 11 players getting an RNG vote!
YES!!!!I got my husband mariokart for the switch 2! Is it as fun as it looks?
Was gonna say I’m shocked at the absence of fruit.Probably fruits or zenge. mostly bc they haven't popped in yet and that's surprising 😅
We got the switch for the kids!I got my husband mariokart for the switch 2! Is it as fun as it looks?
Best dadWe got the switch for the kids!
Yes but my aim is terrible dwSlingshots are a Threat
Actually my brother is best uncle! He is overseas and got it at release for he kids cuz there were plenty in stock.Best dad
Excuse me, I was going to sheep you!I'm currently 🫠 and have no thoughts. Likely will be sheeping the best case I happen to see today.
Why would you do that?? My D1 votes are always bad!Excuse me, I was going to sheep you!
He’s been around cuz I got my 13 notifications last night!Was gonna say I’m shocked at the absence of fruit.
It’s the holidays though ig
But she said she’s village? 🤔I’m so glad I’m at work this morning for my 3 whole appointments, one of which has already no-showed.
Yeet SAR
Y'all wanted a quieter game thread!so that we could get this game unfrozen!
I do! And it’s nice cuz I’m gonna vanish in a bit! But we do need some way to make yeets!Y'all wanted a quieter game thread!
Don't be! They'll make up for it tomorrow when they're unhinged from all the Christmas candy andI took our youngest to daycare for a little bit cuz it’s open and I’m a little guilty about that now =\
If ever there was a reason to skip church, I’m pretty sure god would forgive you for not wanting to miss day close in a WW game.I do! And it’s nice cuz I’m gonna vanish in a bit! But we do need some way to make yeets!
Also I just realized I will be in church at EOD. Grumble grumble PT
There are 4 pages, more than sufficient! See?But we do need some way to make yeets!
yeet sar 😡
I thought you were village?!
@Clem J @alissa14yeet sar 😡
Why madyeet sar 😡
Question for the group, which will determine if you are in my POE: what was the best present you ever got as a kid?
Answer for me: Nintendo 64 in 1996. If you weren’t born then, I don’t want to know
very pleased, mario kart is timelessMy husband made me open my present and it was the switch 2 with Mario kart so basically I’m a kid again.
Is this one of your early random votes or a for real reasons vote?
a random voteIs this one of your early random votes or a for real reasons vote?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.