-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Very fair.Then dang I am impressed that you pulled that out of thin air!
That is fair. My desire to not lead a d1 charge is in conflict with my not wanting to leave decisions up until EOD. And with some of the other reliably vocal players either not playing or also taking a backseat I’m trying to keep the discussion moving.
PS you should look at my first 16 posts from the Good pWWace, I was quite proud of that contribution![]()
I will take a look when I have a minute!
It should be:sardoghandler ( 2 ): apop, genny
sardoghandler ( 2 ): genny, apop
no?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
squint
Why are most of the people on the board people I said aren't allowed to die today? Are y'all trying to take away my joy?
Why are most of the people on the board people I said aren't allowed to die today? Are y'all trying to take away my joy?
What if woofs?squint
Why are most of the people on the board people I said aren't allowed to die today? Are y'all trying to take away my joy?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The accused or the accusers?What if woofs?
Exactly!The accused or the accusers?
InsertExactly!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thank you, you have just what if woofed 75% of the rosterExactly!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No plsInsertmultiballD1 .gif here
That's the order they were recorded inIt should be:
sardoghandler ( 2 ): genny, apop
no?
If votes weren't tagged at first and I was alerted later that could explain it maybe?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
PS you should look at my first 16 posts from the Good pWWace, I was quite proud of that contribution![]()
I'm giggling at thisI will take a look when I have a minute!
No pls
Thank you, you have just what if woofed 75% of the roster
Looks like this is indeed what happened. Will be updated in future tallies.That's the order they were recorded in
If votes weren't tagged at first and I was alerted later that could explain it maybe?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh god wait.I miss them. Day 1 voting cuts off AT 3:00pm pacific on the dot,
So 6:00pm eastern
Yeah you're right, that would be sadI don't really want to thunderdome @SARdoghandler
I don't really want to vote for anyone else.
Hmmm.
Unyeet spurs
@Clem J @alissa14
I haven't been d1ed in a bit so while I don't mind being the necessary sacrifice, I am actually village so 
Oh we can vote sleep tho right?

Oh we can vote sleep tho right?
D1 tally
apoptosis09 ( ):
ceegee14 ( ):
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( ):
Gospursgo ( 2 ): kitz, katie
katiemcat ( ):
kitzsuna ( ):
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
sardoghandler ( 2 ): genny, apop
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( 1 ): Spurs
sleep ( 1 ): sar
apoptosis09 ( ):
ceegee14 ( ):
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( ):
Gospursgo ( 2 ): kitz, katie
katiemcat ( ):
kitzsuna ( ):
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
sardoghandler ( 2 ): genny, apop
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( 1 ): Spurs
sleep ( 1 ): sar
TBH that's a pretty wolfy thought process. But you're also experienced enough that this could be a double reaction test to see if I'll take either of the convenient options you've presented meI haven't been d1ed in a bit so while I don't mind being the necessary sacrifice, I am actually village so
Oh we can vote sleep tho right?

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Which part is wolfy, the sacrifice or the sleep?TBH that's a pretty wolfy thought process. But you're also experienced enough that this could be a double reaction test to see if I'll take either of the convenient options you've presented me![]()
Listen, being d1ed when village is kind of satisfying in that I get to be righteously annoying about it in dead chatTBH that's a pretty wolfy thought process. But you're also experienced enough that this could be a double reaction test to see if I'll take either of the convenient options you've presented me![]()
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
We could yeet you instead!squint
Why are most of the people on the board people I said aren't allowed to die today? Are y'all trying to take away my joy?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pop pls, why are you always offering to yeet me??We could yeet you instead!
Sleep. I have a vivid memory that the last two players to suggest this gambit on D1 were both wolvesWhich part is wolfy, the sacrifice or the sleep?

The sacrifice could be a reaction test.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I just want you to know you have options 😃Pop pls, why are you always offering to yeet me??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I WAS NOT A WOLFboth wolves![]()
(I actually can't remember who else was pushing for that option)
(also SLEEP WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN IN VILLAGE'S FAVOR, DAMMIT)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
@samac !I WAS NOT A WOLF
(I actually can't remember who else was pushing for that option)
(also SLEEP WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN IN VILLAGE'S FAVOR, DAMMIT)
And only because multiball.gif , which we didn't have confirmed at the time!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Village had NO incentive to vote for anyone based on their wincons, smhAnd only because multiball.gif , which we didn't have confirmed at the time!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I fractured my fibula right above the ankle last summer.I slipped and fell because I’m a clutz 😳
Metatarsal fracture
As someone with a lot of high-injury hobbies (skateboards, horses, motorcycles, rock climbing, yougettheidea) it was bound to happen eventually.
Guess which one finally did it? That's right! I fell down my stairs! 😃
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Decently high risk of straining ligaments and tendons or otherwise developing orthopedic injuries with doing aerial stuff, but the first time I had to rest for an injury it was because I had hurt my wrist...arm wrestlingI fractured my fibula right above the ankle last summer.
As someone with a lot of high-injury hobbies (skateboards, horses, motorcycles, rock climbing, yougettheidea) it was bound to happen eventually.
Guess which one finally did it? That's right! I fell down my stairs! 😃
I'm far too lazy to go back and verify the accuracy of this. Regardless, in general sleep early in game favors scum, correct?Village had NO incentive to vote for anyone based on their wincons, smh
... but you should see the other guy, right?Decently high risk of straining ligaments and tendons or otherwise developing orthopedic injuries with doing aerial stuff, but the first time I had to rest for an injury it was because I had hurt my wrist...arm wrestling
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have verified it so you don't have to 😎I'm far too lazy to go back and verify the accuracy of this. Regardless, in general sleep early in game favors scum, correct?
But yeah in a normal game there isn't much use in a d1 sleep. The information from a real d1 vote (both in real time and retrospectively) and the possibility of catching a wolf outweighs the benefit of avoiding a misyeet.
I could get with this!
Unyeet spurs
Vote sleep
@Clem J
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But yeah in a normal game there isn't much use in a d1 sleep.
I know these posts were almost simultaneous but this made me chuckleI could get with this!
Unyeet spurs
Vote sleep
If we sleep D1 we gain no info…. No…?
OR IS THAT WHAT THEY WANT
I will say definitively we aren't doing a D1 sleep. While I will feel bad about misyeeting about half of the roster, and slightly worse about misyeeting myself, both of those scenarios are infinitely better than voting sleep on D1
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh no my contrarian side has been triggeredI will say definitively we aren't doing a D1 sleep.
Correct. Even though a D1 misyeet generally yields very little immediate info, you can later backtrack and glean information, particularly once you find the first wolf and can see who they were voting for (and avoiding voting for) on D1If we sleep D1 we gain no info…. No…?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jk I agree, no sleep pls.
You know who sleeps? Kittens and perverts.
You know who sleeps? Kittens and perverts.
fruitsalad
Full Member
i don’t think i ever voted sleep before and i don’t plan on doing so
Unvote @GoSpursGo
Vote @SARdoghandler
@Clem J
NO SLEEP
Vote @SARdoghandler
@Clem J
NO SLEEP
D1 tally
apoptosis09 ( ):
ceegee14 ( ):
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( ):
Gospursgo ( ):
katiemcat ( ):
kitzsuna ( ):
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
sardoghandler ( 3 ): genny, apop, katie
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( 1 ): Spurs
sleep ( 2 ): sar, kitz
apoptosis09 ( ):
ceegee14 ( ):
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( ):
Gospursgo ( ):
katiemcat ( ):
kitzsuna ( ):
Lissarae06 ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
sardoghandler ( 3 ): genny, apop, katie
wildzoo ( ):
zenge142 ( 1 ): Spurs
sleep ( 2 ): sar, kitz
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K