-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's HoWWiday ExtWWavangza (mafia game thread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sigh I hate D1. I should be taking a nap but instead I've been here trying to figure out who I would feel least bad about misyeeting on D1.
FWIW, aside from players that I don't want to vote for due to non-game reasons, I feel best about @katiemcat @fruitsalad and probably @WildZoo .
FWIW, aside from players that I don't want to vote for due to non-game reasons, I feel best about @katiemcat @fruitsalad and probably @WildZoo .
fruitsalad
Full Member
i’m still waiting to hear more from PSV
its christmas eve i understand though
kinda rough to have D1 today
its christmas eve i understand though
kinda rough to have D1 today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
and i guess see more from @Lissarae06 who i forgot was playing
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why plsAlright alright vote dubz
@Clem J
fruitsalad
Full Member
Yeet SAR
I think she’s hiding something
genny what are you thinkingI’m so glad I’m at work this morning for my 3 whole appointments, one of which has already no-showed.
Yeet SAR
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah he's reading my posts this timeSigh I hate D1. I should be taking a nap but instead I've been here trying to figure out who I would feel least bad about misyeeting on D1.
FWIW, aside from players that I don't want to vote for due to non-game reasons, I feel best about @katiemcat @fruitsalad and probably @WildZoo .
Why katie and fruit?
i thought i was pretty clear.genny what are you thinking
if you're expecting deep thoughts, well, it's day 1 and i'm fresh out
i need to finish making a christmas quilt tonight because it's due tomorrow.
fruitsalad
Full Member
fruitsalad
Full Member
at this point i’ll probably go by vibez
i’m still waiting to hear more from PSV
its christmas eve i understand though
kinda rough to have D1 today
Yeah, like I can't really go after players who haven't even properly checked in.and i guess see more from @Lissarae06 who i forgot was playing
I liked that they both intuitively rejected the sleep idea, especially katie who seemed to do so independently while other players were posting almost simultaneously.Ah he's reading my posts this time
Why katie and fruit?
After I was a little weirded out by fruits not posting all last night, this feels like village fruits. I don't detect any agenda in the way he's poking around for reads or trying to ping less active players.
*gasp* I'm leading??

I got a life size stuffed German Shepherd one year. I had that thing staring at me with its fake eyes for many years. I would brush it and everything.Question for the group, which will determine if you are in my POE: what was the best present you ever got as a kid?
Answer for me: Nintendo 64 in 1996. If you weren’t born then, I don’t want to know
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay lemme think my thoughts
Spurs - the vibes are good and feel distinctly different from the last two games to me
Zenge - null but +1 for comedy
SAR - I am convinced the soul read will work this time! CONVINCED! But she would need to survive d1 first
katie - seems okay
pop - unclear and I have to be careful with that one
CeeGee - there's no way I'm voting there d1 so I'll figure her out later
kitz - nooblet?
fruit - seems to be cooking
genny - not sensing the genny way yet
PSV - dunno
Lissa - dunno
Still hoping someone will get a strong vibe but barring that I'm looking in pop/kitz/genny/PSV/lissa most likely. And yeah it's d1 so I'm acknowledging bias towards the people who are posting more lol
Spurs - the vibes are good and feel distinctly different from the last two games to me
Zenge - null but +1 for comedy
SAR - I am convinced the soul read will work this time! CONVINCED! But she would need to survive d1 first
katie - seems okay
pop - unclear and I have to be careful with that one
CeeGee - there's no way I'm voting there d1 so I'll figure her out later
kitz - nooblet?
fruit - seems to be cooking
genny - not sensing the genny way yet
PSV - dunno
Lissa - dunno
Still hoping someone will get a strong vibe but barring that I'm looking in pop/kitz/genny/PSV/lissa most likely. And yeah it's d1 so I'm acknowledging bias towards the people who are posting more lol
Why Spurs?
Oh, Toys R Us. Proud home of Lil Jon.It was a Toys R Us exclusive.
View attachment 413217
*gasp* I'm leading??![]()
![]()
Sorry for the late gif, I was looking for the right Monty Python one but then had to hurry because the fam was leaving the legion
Shiggles. I don't think he should go today but I do think it's interesting that two (?) others went there after meWhy Spurs?
Christmas Eve drinking has commenced so prepare accordingly
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me trying to be careful not to be pocketed too much by the SAR gifs
It's okay, you can claim the soul read d1. I give you permissionMe trying to be careful not to be pocketed too much by the SAR gifs
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't give myself permission!It's okay, you can claim the soul read d1. I give you permission
Though I really would prefer you don't die today so I can actually see if it still works 😅
If I do die today, please flip my wagon with extreme prejudice hmmyesI don't give myself permission!
Though I really would prefer you don't die today so I can actually see if it still works 😅
I generally agree except that Clem does what he wants lol. The rules mention scum must make a kill each night if they have one, which raises the possibility of there not being a kill. So anything can happen.I have verified it so you don't have to 😎
But yeah in a normal game there isn't much use in a d1 sleep. The information from a real d1 vote (both in real time and retrospectively) and the possibility of catching a wolf outweighs the benefit of avoiding a misyeet.
I am anti sleep atp though
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I just realized dubz has never fully played with village apop. This is fun!pop - unclear and I have to be careful with that one
Still hoping someone will get a strong vibe but barring that I'm looking in pop/kitz/genny/PSV/lissa most likely. And yeah it's d1 so I'm acknowledging bias towards the people who are posting more lol
Yes, that was a curious wagon birthShiggles. I don't think he should go today but I do think it's interesting that two (?) others went there after me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's funny because this pinged me the same way one of your posts pinged me in Good PWWace but you were village there so...here, have a village pointI generally agree except that Clem does what he wants lol. The rules mention scum must make a kill each night if they have one, which raises the possibility of there not being a kill. So anything can happen.
I am anti sleep atp though
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you were to try to convince me that you're village here by analyzing your own meta, what would you say?I just realized dubz has never fully played with village apop. This is fun!![]()
I want to know where Mystery (the German Shepherd) ranks in Spurs' Christmas list.
I am inclined to think SAR/Spurs are both village and I should vote for someone who hopped on one of those wagons
I am inclined to think SAR/Spurs are both village and I should vote for someone who hopped on one of those wagons
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
If you're trying to spook votes off your wagon it won't work on me! 👀If I do die today, please flip my wagon with extreme prejudice hmmyes
fruitsalad
Full Member
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I would say good luck bc I forget which team I'm on half the time.If you were to try to convince me that you're village here by analyzing your own meta, what would you say?
But voting early-ish and staying there is a pattern for me 🤔
Why are you voting SAR?If you're trying to spook votes off your wagon it won't work on me! 👀
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Hey the wagon is 3 people! It's basically a pony ridei think i’ll go with
unyeet PSV
yeet apop
@Clem J @alissa14
partly vibez, partly wanting to tackle the SAR wagon
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Bc she voted spurs who is like the misyeetiest of misyeet bait, esp d1Why are you voting SAR?
Not spooking just declaringIf you're trying to spook votes off your wagon it won't work on me! 👀
fruitsalad
Full Member
is he really? he usually just dies at nightBc she voted spurs who is like the misyeetiest of misyeet bait, esp d1
Does it affect your feelings that she said it was for shiggles and also unvotes him?Bc she voted spurs who is like the misyeetiest of misyeet bait, esp d1
Stolen from me in the night 😔is he really? he usually just dies at night
...by SAR
Why are y'all acting like I’m MIA? I’ve been participating. Also, in sign ups I said I would be less active Christmas Eve and Christmas. I’m trying to get my kids ready to head to Nana’s house.
So what do you think about the two people who jumped on that wagon after I started it to make it look viable?Bc she voted spurs who is like the misyeetiest of misyeet bait, esp d1
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WutBc she voted spurs who is like the misyeetiest of misyeet bait, esp d1
Stolen from me in the night 😔
...by SAR
I have to be honest, knowing the German Shepherd’s name was Mystery raises the ranking significantly! Pet names are so badass it makes me wish I wasn’t allergic to all of themI want to know where Mystery (the German Shepherd) ranks in Spurs' Christmas list.
I am inclined to think SAR/Spurs are both village and I should vote for someone who hopped on one of those wagons
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
you weren’t really memorable for me in like the 5 posts you hadWhy are y'all acting like I’m MIA? I’ve been participating. Also, in sign ups I said I would be less active Christmas Eve and Christmas. I’m trying to get my kids ready to head to Nana’s house.
activity considerations certainly noted
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Not really. Who's to say she wouldn't have stayed if it had gained traction?
I'm hardly wolf locked on her but as far as D1 goes I'm alright here
I'm hardly wolf locked on her but as far as D1 goes I'm alright here
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nooooooooooooooooooallergic to all of them
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Does it affect your feelings that she said it was for shiggles and also unvotes him?
That was a reply to this lolNot really. Who's to say she wouldn't have stayed if it had gained traction?
I'm hardly wolf locked on her but as far as D1 goes I'm alright here
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
True he doesn't actually get yoten very often, but I feel like there's always some cycle of "spurs is kinda sus" that spins around until he dies some wayis he really? he usually just dies at night
Similar threads
- Replies
- 16
- Views
- 138
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K