DREXEL DPMS 2021-2022

thegamd

May 28, 2021
    So sorry to all those that received a rejection letter. When I applied to med school last year I got rejection after rejection and it was horrible. Please take your time to process everything. Allow yourself to feel every emotion then come up with your next game plan. If you believe in God - pray and ask for guidance. Cause I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and it all plays a role in the greater scheme of things. I wish you all the very best ❤️

Reactions: 2 users

FutureBlackDerm

Feb 16, 2021
    1. Pre-Medical
      Did anyone else who got rejected from DPMS get accepted into another program at Drexel without applying? How are you all approaching this?
      ya i got accepted into the IHS program without applying😂😂. as of rn, i dont think ill go.. i feel like it will just put me even more behind since its for two years. If it was one year I would def do it! I think im going ti take my chances and just apply for the next cycle of Medical schools!

Reactions: 1 users
      About the Ads

futuremd2231

Apr 18, 2021
      1. Pre-Medical
        ya i got accepted into the IHS program without applying😂😂. as of rn, i dont think ill go.. i feel like it will just put me even more behind since its for two years. If it was one year I would def do it! I think im going ti take my chances and just apply for the next cycle of Medical schools!
        same here! (to everything you said)

Reactions: 1 user

GodlyDoc

Oct 29, 2020
        1. Pre-Medical
          Did anyone else who got rejected from DPMS get accepted into another program at Drexel without applying? How are you all approaching this?
          Hi! I also got rejected from DPMS, but accepted to IHS. The email said IHS would "be a better fit for my goals", but when I looked on the website, it seems geared toward those going into allied health fields. I'm wondering, if I do this program, how it will enhance my chances of getting into medical school. I also applied to another one year Master program at Drexel and got invited to interview. Trying to weigh my options, I guess, but just a little confused where to go from here:/

peeetarrr

2+ Year Member
          Sep 14, 2016
          1. Medical Student
            Hi all!
            My name is Peter, and I am the executive TA for DPMS this upcoming school year. We have made the official Facebook page for those who have CONFIRMED their enrollment into the program. It will ask for your email (Drexel email or the email address you used for admissions) when you send in your request. I look forward to meeting you all!

Link: Facebook 小组

Reactions: 3 users
            About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.