DREXEL DPMS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No word still here on my end but I will be signing off. Congrats to all those who were accepted and to those still waiting hopefully good news comes soon. I wish you all all the success this life has to offer in your future careers.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
So I still haven’t heard anything, are we going to have to wait until tomorrow?

is there supposed to be another wave of acceptances or are people taking the silence as a rejection? Has anyone received a formal rejection?

I was waitlisted yesterday morning. I have decided to commit to another program! Goodluck for those still waiting and hoping y’all get off the waitlist 😊

Reactions: 1 users
I was waitlisted yesterday morning. I have decided to commit to another program! Goodluck for those still waiting and hoping y’all get off the waitlist 😊
Was this through email or your portal updated?

is there supposed to be another wave of acceptances or are people taking the silence as a rejection? Has anyone received a formal rejection?
someone got rejected a few days ago and they said they got a portal update, so I'm confused as to what we can expect to happen moving forward. I'm not sure about there being another wave of acceptances, but so far it seems like ~30 people have been accepted (which would mean they still have more acceptances to send out). I feel like tomorrow should be the absolute latest and we should hear something.

Still haven't gotten anything but my portal changed to "Thank you for submitting your application. Please check back later to view more information about what is required to complete your application."

My portal changed and now it just says this under admission status: “Thank you for submitting your application. Please check back later to view more information about what is required to complete your application.”
So the interview date is gone, is this what the rejection portal update looked like?

My portal changed and now it just says this under admission status: “Thank you for submitting your application. Please check back later to view more information about what is required to complete your application.”
So the interview date is gone, is this what the rejection portal update looked like?
I got the same thing. It doesn’t say we got rejected so hopefully it’s a good sign.

Reactions: 1 user
Same thing on my portal, this is incredibly frustrating. Trying to remain positive.

Same thing on my portal, this is incredibly frustrating. Trying to remain positive.
Very frustrating. I emailed Brian yesterday asking when we can expect to hear back, he hasn’t responded

Thank you for your continued interest. The graduate program is working diligently to relay all decisions in a timely manner and will get to your file very shortly. We appreciate your patience as we work to fill our incoming DPMS class.
^what brian responded with

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah I hope not. That response was very unclear though compared to what he said when someone emailed him last week

Never know, there might be communication by this evening 🥴

• Sad
I got rejected. Damn this sucks. I also apologize for language.

• Care
Congrats to everyone that got accepted and I wish you the best of luck as you continue. I am sure you all will do great.

Also received a rejection via the portal. Again congrats to everyone and good luck to you all.

Unfortunately, I was rejected as well. But I have been accepted to my other top choice program. Congrats to all of you who were accepted and good luck to those of you still waiting! Your time is coming!

So sorry to all those that received a rejection letter. When I applied to med school last year I got rejection after rejection and it was horrible. Please take your time to process everything. Allow yourself to feel every emotion then come up with your next game plan. If you believe in God - pray and ask for guidance. Cause I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and it all plays a role in the greater scheme of things. I wish you all the very best ❤️

Did anyone else who got rejected from DPMS get accepted into another program at Drexel without applying? How are you all approaching this?

Did anyone else who got rejected from DPMS get accepted into another program at Drexel without applying? How are you all approaching this?
ya i got accepted into the IHS program without applying😂😂. as of rn, i dont think ill go.. i feel like it will just put me even more behind since its for two years. If it was one year I would def do it! I think im going ti take my chances and just apply for the next cycle of Medical schools!

ya i got accepted into the IHS program without applying😂😂. as of rn, i dont think ill go.. i feel like it will just put me even more behind since its for two years. If it was one year I would def do it! I think im going ti take my chances and just apply for the next cycle of Medical schools!
same here! (to everything you said)