Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (3) - Mel, SOV, Coop
genny (1) - MsP
Mel (1) - ny

5/7
lynch close in ~7 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If I hadn’t voted for coop I would now.
LIS rule. Always vote for someone who self lynches.

If you are villager, you are being lame.
If you are wolf, sayonara.

I was actually gonna move to Mel, it not anymore.

You know who self lynches and puts themselves in danger of being hammered? A wolf who is confident that village won’t act hastily.
Or someone who's done. Everything is stagnant and I don't give a crap anymore.
self lynching the day before possible lylo is not very pro village i have to say
Don't even care
If I hadn’t voted for coop I would now.
LIS rule. Always vote for someone who self lynches.

If you are villager, you are being lame.
If you are wolf, sayonara.

I was actually gonna move to Mel, it not anymore.
It literally doesn't matter Mel and I are in the same boat depending on My results and how wonky they are. I just want this to be over. So yeah go for coop

Unlynch genny Lynch gennnnny why is noone seeing that she's a wolf?

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (3)
- Mel, SOV, Coop
genny (1) - MsP
Mel (2) - ny, genny

6/7
Missing: @WildZoo
Coop, you are in the lead
lynch close in ~1 hour

Interesting you think you and genny aren't mechanically clear though ;)
Stating it 1) from your perspective since you don't believe genny and 2) with the knowledge that there is likely a framer. I know her results are right in my case, I'm fairly confident they're right in genny's based on my read of her, but no, that doesn't make either of us as mechanically clear as SOV or MsP.

Trying to figure out currently how much coop is messing with my head. Unlike her to play defeatist as a wolf but she also knows I know that, and already pointed out once that I should know her wolf meta. So paranoid I'm wrong and also paranoid that she's aware enough of her own meta to act contrary to it in this case to get me to back off. Agh.

Sorry dude I've been on the chopping block for freaking ever and no one is listening to a word I say anyway so I've stopped caring. Can we end this? Just vote me so I can finally die and be proven right

i was considering your words which is why i switched to mel. you're being real dramatic here.

Trying to figure out currently how much coop is messing with my head. Unlike her to play defeatist as a wolf but she also knows I know that, and already pointed out once that I should know her wolf meta. So paranoid I'm wrong and also paranoid that she's aware enough of her own meta to act contrary to it in this case to get me to back off. Agh.
You could go for the tie.... :eek:

Meh I wouldn't put it past me. Honestly that lupin flip killed the village. There's no way to move past it and we've been stuck on it forever and mechanistically speaking we're at a loss. I could switch to Mel but that means there's either two wolves or ny results are wrong (or imaginary). I'm not sure if they've played a good game or not because I don't think we really stood a chance. If ny is a wolf then I tip my hat because everyone bought it immediately. She did the math and realized she could get away with it. If she's not then we never really had a chance to begin with. I'll break a tie but otherwise I don't care.

Where is @Melchizedek anyway? I think he's posted like twice this cycle. Not a good look imo.
Mel's studying for an exam

crackpot theory, what if its Ny and Dubz?

Ny is taking advantage of genny being a x1 seer and is giving out false seer info because she knows everyone's affiliation as a wolf. Pretended to seer Genny to pocket her and pretended to seer dubz to clear her wolf-partner?

@genny
@WildZoo
did you get a seering notification?

ETA: ninja'd by Coop while I was typing :yeahright:

Ny is taking advantage of genny being a x1 seer and is giving out false seer info because she knows everyone's affiliation as a wolf. Pretended to seer Genny to pocket her and pretended to seer dubz to clear her wolf-partner?

@genny
@WildZoo

Actually I've had them on my wolf team for a day or two now. But yeah

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (2)
- Mel, SOV
genny (1) - MsP
Mel (2) - ny, genny

5/7
Missing: dubz, Coop
Coop and @Melchizedek, you are in the lead
lynch close in ~15 minutes

Reactions: 1 user
well i'm just a dumb villager and for some reason people can't get over a thing that can be explained by a wolf framer
Sure but that means it could be anybody but everyone is going off of seering info. If there's a framer you can't clear people you've cleared because I'm assuming it works in reverse. It means nothing and everyone has to agree that it means nothing and no one does.

Actually I've had them on my wolf team for a day or two now. But yeah
So do we lynch one of them to test this out?

If we lynch Dubz and she flips wolf framer, then Ny tries to claim that got framed results. Headache tomorrow?
Lynch Dubz and she flips wolf but not framer, then Ny is the framer?
Lynch Dubz and she flips village we're screwed.

Lynch Ny and she flips wolf, we lynch dubz tomorrow
Lynch Ny and she flips village we're screwed.

coopah trying to convince me to lynch her wolfmate to gain village cred and carry into endgame?

Do we switch to Ny then?

If we lynch Dubz and she flips wolf framer, then Ny tries to claim that got framed results. Headache tomorrow?

coopah trying to convince me to lynch her wolfmate to gain village cred and carry into endgame?

Do we switch to Ny then?
Why are you doing this with LITERALLY 15 MINUTES TO GO in a day that was 36 hours long?? Jesus christ.

Why are you doing this with LITERALLY 15 MINUTES TO GO in a day that was 36 hours long?? Jesus christ.
because genetics and embryology suck and required my full brainpower the past 35.75 hours?
I see you have YET to vote

Sure but that means it could be anybody but everyone is going off of seering info. If there's a framer you can't clear people you've cleared because I'm assuming it works in reverse. It means nothing and everyone has to agree that it means nothing and no one does.

framer doesn't work in reverse. framer is a role that causes a village aligned person to seer as scum.

i wouldn't put it past AM to have a wolf that seers as village too though. which is why i think the most likely packs are either you and mel, or any combination of one of you two and one of genny/dubz. but i definitely don't think that both of the people i've seered as village are wolves.

Do we switch to Ny then?
The way I'm reading this is we're screwed

@genny
@WildZoo

I will say I didn't get any notification but I don't think that is surprising in a game of this type. I don't think anyone has mentioned getting action notifications.

because genetics and embryology suck and required my full brainpower the past 35.75 hours?
I see you have YET to vote
Because I still want to vote for coop but up until a minute or two ago that would have been a hammer vote and I don't hammer unless I'm sure

framer doesn't work in reverse. framer is a role that causes a village aligned person to seer as scum.

i wouldn't put it past AM to have a wolf that seers as village too though. which is why i think the most likely packs are either you and mel, or any combination of one of you two and one of genny/dubz. but i definitely don't think that both of the people i've seered as village are wolves.
Ok I see your logic I suppose. Dubz do you agree with the framer role? You've been to the other side

Ok I see your logic I suppose. Dubz do you agree with the framer role? You've been to the other side
I mean, it depends? Classically the role is in the name...you frame someone as wolf. This is a more classic game so sure, might be a more classic definition. I've had similar roles multiple times though where you could change the affiliation to anything. I'd have to look to see the MU definition, likely that AM might draw from that.

Hm I'm more confident in dubz being wolfy than Mel. But Mel is the only option that could possibly have me not die. Question is if I don't die people will still just go for me tomorrow so it's kind of a waste

Hm I'm more confident in dubz being wolfy than Mel. But Mel is the only option that could possibly have me not die. Question is if I don't die people will still just go for me tomorrow so it's kind of a waste
If you think she's wolfy THEN WHY WOULD YOU ASK HER FOR THE CONSTRAINTS OF A WOLF ROLE?

Lynch Mel

althiygh I'm pretty certain dubz is a wolf. Go ahead Mel you can self preserve and kill me. Then it'll be your guy's headache to deal with tomorrow