funny gpa thing happened to me today...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marycatherine

working on the pre-reqs
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Procrastinating, as usual, I decided to apply to my local community college online just so I could set up to take some of the intro classes this summer (looking at Bio 102, Chem 101, and Physics 111 for two months!)

However apparently, since I took a class at my high school back in 2006 that was dual-enrollment with the community college, I already have an email and a transcript for the community college-- WITH A 4.0!! :D

Granted, it's just one 4-credit class that was actually Computer Animation, but seeing as GPA is my weakest point I was super elated to have that pick-me-up. I'm one of the 120-credits-at-3.0 people... I need all the help I can get. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

haha that is crazy. i wonder if they were like hmm dropped out of school after one course and coming bak 4 yrs later to finish eh? lol now u just have to KEEP that 4.0!! extra motivation!

haha that is crazy. i wonder if they were like hmm dropped out of school after one course and coming bak 4 yrs later to finish eh? lol now u just have to KEEP that 4.0!! extra motivation!

hahaha yeah I'm thinking I'm going to be in classes with recent high school graduates, which will be kinda fun because I can definitely pass for a 16 year old (which usually sucks :laugh:). and that 4.0 is definitely motivation and makes signing up for more classes so much easier than waiting for an application to go through!