-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How to Survive the WWinter - Speed Game
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When I say "let's talk this out", you say things.
ThingsWhen I say "let's talk this out", you say things.
Do we know we can no lynch?
@PippyPony
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m also good with a meats lynch. Let me try to read back.
I think both wolves are between jboo, alissa, meats.
I mean, if we can't that suck even more so in a speed game then a regular game since it's already on quicktime.Things
Do we know we can no lynch?
@PippyPony
bruh. no lynch in a turbo round? 
lemme think about this. i'll tally them like regular votes for now, but i may change my mind.
lemme think about this. i'll tally them like regular votes for now, but i may change my mind.
I was a vig and killed MsP. So that’s entirely my bad and I can take the flack for it.
still grocery shopping, sorry I’ve been MIA.
still grocery shopping, sorry I’ve been MIA.
D3 Already Out of Tally Titles Tally
alissa (1) - miz
meats () -
no lynch (1) - AM
2/6
lynch close at 4:30pm
alissa (1) - miz
meats () -
no lynch (1) - AM
2/6
lynch close at 4:30pm
The was the correct shot there. Unfortunate she didn't flip wolf, but was going to be mislynch bait seeing how things were going.I was a vig and killed MsP. So that’s entirely my bad and I can take the flack for it.
still grocery shopping, sorry I’ve been MIA.
@muttmanager who are you?
Ok I take back what I said about jboo. That leaves Alissa and meats for me. Haven’t gotten wolf vibes from mutts or am.
Vanilla@muttmanager who are you?
What's your poe look like?Vanilla
alissa & vmhWhat's your poe look like?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's clearing miz for you?alissa & vmh
It almost scares me that you aren’t tunneling me lolalissa & vmh
I'm feeling wolfy for Alissa and leaning more wolfy on miz
How does the no vote work? Is it a plurality thing or what?
no vote
How does the no vote work? Is it a plurality thing or what?
no vote
Well I guess that takes my suspicion off of jboo.I was a vig and killed MsP. So that’s entirely my bad and I can take the flack for it.
still grocery shopping, sorry I’ve been MIA.
I'd like to hear more about what's leaning me wolfy from those that have mentioned it (I think @Animal Midwife , @muttmanager , @mizchiefmanaged )
Upon review I will not be allowing No Lynch.
It was not included as a possibility in the original balancing of this game.
Also take note that after the first tie, ties may be resolved with increased severity.
It was not included as a possibility in the original balancing of this game.
Also take note that after the first tie, ties may be resolved with increased severity.
What makes you suspicious of me?I'm feeling wolfy for Alissa and leaning more wolfy on miz
Yes. Buys a cycle while we discuss more.How does the no vote work? Is it a plurality thing or what?
no vote
It’s more what’s not clearing vmhWhat's clearing miz for you?
Lynch VMH
I’m definitely scaredIt almost scares me that you aren’t tunneling me lol
It's mostly of the resistance to your lynch I've seen and narrowing poe.I'd like to hear more about what's leaning me wolfy from those that have mentioned it (I think @Animal Midwife , @muttmanager , @mizchiefmanaged )
Can you be like 30% less crypticIt’s more what’s not clearing vmh
We're no lynching today. But who do you think meats is with?Lynch VMH
This feels fake as miz and I just expressed clear suspicion of you as wellWhat makes you suspicious of me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My own resistance to my lynch or resistance from the group in general?It's mostly of the resistance to your lynch I've seen and narrowing poe.
It isn’t really anything you’ve actually done. It’s just POE from me feeling alright about AM and mutts and having you as more of an unknown. I know that sucks.I'd like to hear more about what's leaning me wolfy from those that have mentioned it (I think @Animal Midwife , @muttmanager , @mizchiefmanaged )
Boss said we can’t no lynchWe're no lynching today. But who do you think meats is with?
Pippy said no lynch isn't allowedWe're no lynching today. But who do you think meats is with?
Could you elaborate more on that? Are you thinking it's impossible for miz/meats to be w/w?It’s more what’s not clearing vmh
No you are not.We're no lynching today.
Upon review I will not be allowing No Lynch.
It was not included as a possibility in the original balancing of this game.
Boss said we can’t no lynch
Bummer. But thanks for pointing it out, I missed that post.Pippy said no lynch isn't allowed
"Missing" the write up that genny was village and the generally pretty aggressive response to MsP coming after youWhat makes you suspicious of me?
So no lynch isn't allowed, lynch alissa
I’m not sureCan you be like 30% less cryptic
not necessarily, I’d like to flip vmh, then alissa. If not one of those 2, then mizCould you elaborate more on that? Are you thinking it's impossible for miz/meats to be w/w?
simply, wolf to village
Vmh
Alissa
Miz
AM
Jboo
Group in general. I expect every good player to not let themselves get ran over without defending.My own resistance to my lynch or resistance from the group in general?
Alissa flipping wolf wouldn’t clear you imoSo no lynch isn't allowed, lynch alissa
I'm not trying to clear myself with her lynch and playing that way is bad village play, I'm lynching her because she's the most wolfy on my list right nowAlissa flipping wolf wouldn’t clear you imo
Well, we have no additional day cycles left, I guess. So you have to be sure on the first one you do today. There no "if this doesn't work".not necessarily, I’d like to flip vmh, then alissa. If not one of those 2, then miz
simply, wolf to village
Vmh
Alissa
Miz
AM
Jboo
So do you mean group resists lynching me out of good will even if I'm sketchy and you'd rather see me flip now, or something else that I'm not quite understanding?Group in general. I expect every good player to not let themselves get ran over without defending.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I so wish majority was more commonly used.
I just mean everyone up against you has flipped village that I can remember. I'm still thinking on whether I'm lynching you today, but we can only have two wagons at this point.So do you mean group resists lynching me out of good will even if I'm sketchy and you'd rather see me flip now, or something else that I'm not quite understanding?
Ughhhhh I really don’t like this either.Out of everyone here I’m reading vmh and miz most suspicious
Lynch vmh
Why not?Ughhhhh I really don’t like this either.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K