How to Survive the WWinter - Speed Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D2 Crackling Fire + Cats Lynch Tally

strog (3)
- Mutts, jboo, BigKitties
Meats (1) - AM
alissa (1) - Miz

5/9
@Stroganoff you are in the lead

Lynch close at 2:30pm (1 hr)

Members don't see this ad.

I feel like the genny/AM squabble is a bit of a red herring atm.
I feel like on thread fights are almost always v/v unless the thing they're fighting about feels too contrived or on the nose
Willing to put AM in my village leaning pile. Not really liking how jboo is coming on just for a lynch vote with not much reasoning. For now..
Lynch jboo

Reactions: 1 user
I still want more posts from @johnnaboo and especially @Ms Procrastinator.

I do sense a bandwagon forming against me, and I could randomly get upset or defensive, but I won't, as that leads to confirmation bias and hasn't worked well for me in past Pre-Vet games (I've played like 2? In early 2019 I think...)

I could also pull my usual "Guise, I've been playing SDN WW since 2005 and have only been wolf like once and only because I was converted," but that defense didn't go well in Pre-Vet in 2019 for me.

So I'll defer on "defending" myself right now since I want to get more reads from jboo and Ms P. I'm annoyed by mutts, but I dunno if that alone is a reason for me to vote to lynch her at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The easy way out would be for me to vote to lynch mutts (since she defended herself overnight prematurely imo and since she's coming at me, so I could revenge lynch her), but I really wanna poke @Ms Procrastinator a bit more. You're busy, I get that. Busy with irl stuff? That may or may not be true, but it's also an easy out. Talk moar please. :)

I real life stuff.

Are we just assuming genny was village based on this? It wasn’t mod confirmed one way or another...
Day 1

@SARdoghandler suggested some ideas for roles in this game. After reading the first few suggestions from her (sporks?), it quickly became clear to me that I would die in an actual winter survival scenario because I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

Actual conversation:
Pippy: "You could just be making up words."
SAR: "Bahahaha"
Pippy: "I would believe you."
SAR: "'Mish balaq' - I don't really know what this is but SAR said it's necessary for survival and she's an expert, so now you are one."

Dead is @genny , mish balaq (made up survival tool) - vanillager

It is now Night 1
Night 1 closes at 1pm EST (30 minutes)
?

• Haha
Willing to put AM in my village leaning pile. Not really liking how jboo is coming on just for a lynch vote with not much reasoning. For now..
Lynch jboo
Apparently you didn’t read my exchange with AM earlier where I explained things
Lynch AM Both genny and miz gone eh?
Ehhhhhhhh this mistake is rubbing me the wrong way

Members don't see this ad :)
What's with the strog votes?
I’m not sure... I don’t like the bandwagon forming here. I had weird vibes at first but I re-read everything and they seem more villagey and trying to ask questions and be helpful. More suspicious of jboo than anyone else right now.

What's with the strog votes?
I gave my reasoning but I don’t like how jboo ninja’d me on voting for strog with no explanation- kinda gives me bad vibes. Not married to this vote now.

I’m not sure... I don’t like the bandwagon forming here. I had weird vibes at first but I re-read everything and they seem more villagey and trying to ask questions and be helpful. More suspicious of jboo than anyone else right now.
If a bandwagon never forms on a wolf, they don’t get lynched.
What is it about the bandwagon that seems off? Who involved is making you not like it.

I gave my reasoning but I don’t like how jboo ninja’d me on voting for strog with no explanation- kinda gives me bad vibes. Not married to this vote now.
Bc you’re bussing him? :eek:

• Okay...
I’m starting to get more village vibes from you. I also am leaning more village with BigCats. I definitely want to hear more from MsP and vmh
What do you want to hear?
Lynch Strog

May waffle later
What was your reason for this vote?
So essentially a flip of either would help your read of the other? Which would you rather have flip first?
The night target does make me put meats higher up on my sketch list
What about it makes me more suspicious?

Honestly I'm putting mutts in my village right now, she's usually hyper defensive and retaliation votes and I've seen her do so as a villager multiple times

If a bandwagon never forms on a wolf, they don’t get lynched.
What is it about the bandwagon that seems off? Who involved is making you not like it.
To answer this. I’m not getting good vibes from you or jboo. That’s why I don’t like it

You're not necessarily my strongest wolf read, but you're legit coming at me a lot. Why?
Bc you’re my strongest wolf read
I'll revisit this question a bit more. Why am I your strongest wolf read? Was it because of me first bandwagoning on the BigCats vote on Day 1 then waffling to genny, saving BigCats?

I don’t want focus to be taken away from the MsP slip. She hasn’t really given any reads or contributed strongly to thread unlynch jboo lynch MsP

But like

What specifically is giving you those vibes
I guess with mutts posting more my mind is more at ease. I just feel like while jboo is posting, it’s more deflective and not giving solid reasoning with her reads... maybe just me though