-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How to Survive the WWinter - Speed Game
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I feel like the genny/AM squabble is a bit of a red herring atm.
Willing to put AM in my village leaning pile. Not really liking how jboo is coming on just for a lynch vote with not much reasoning. For now..I feel like on thread fights are almost always v/v unless the thing they're fighting about feels too contrived or on the nose
Lynch jboo
I still want more posts from @johnnaboo and especially @Ms Procrastinator.
I do sense a bandwagon forming against me, and I could randomly get upset or defensive, but I won't, as that leads to confirmation bias and hasn't worked well for me in past Pre-Vet games (I've played like 2? In early 2019 I think...)
I could also pull my usual "Guise, I've been playing SDN WW since 2005 and have only been wolf like once and only because I was converted," but that defense didn't go well in Pre-Vet in 2019 for me.
So I'll defer on "defending" myself right now since I want to get more reads from jboo and Ms P. I'm annoyed by mutts, but I dunno if that alone is a reason for me to vote to lynch her at this point.
I do sense a bandwagon forming against me, and I could randomly get upset or defensive, but I won't, as that leads to confirmation bias and hasn't worked well for me in past Pre-Vet games (I've played like 2? In early 2019 I think...)
I could also pull my usual "Guise, I've been playing SDN WW since 2005 and have only been wolf like once and only because I was converted," but that defense didn't go well in Pre-Vet in 2019 for me.
So I'll defer on "defending" myself right now since I want to get more reads from jboo and Ms P. I'm annoyed by mutts, but I dunno if that alone is a reason for me to vote to lynch her at this point.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The easy way out would be for me to vote to lynch mutts (since she defended herself overnight prematurely imo and since she's coming at me, so I could revenge lynch her), but I really wanna poke @Ms Procrastinator a bit more. You're busy, I get that. Busy with irl stuff? That may or may not be true, but it's also an easy out. Talk moar please. 🙂
I real life stuff.
What's with the strog votes?
Are we just assuming genny was village based on this? It wasn’t mod confirmed one way or another...
?Day 1
@SARdoghandler suggested some ideas for roles in this game. After reading the first few suggestions from her (sporks?), it quickly became clear to me that I would die in an actual winter survival scenario because I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.
Actual conversation:
Pippy: "You could just be making up words."
SAR: "Bahahaha"
Pippy: "I would believe you."
SAR: "'Mish balaq' - I don't really know what this is but SAR said it's necessary for survival and she's an expert, so now you are one."
Dead is @genny , mish balaq (made up survival tool) - vanillager
It is now Night 1
Night 1 closes at 1pm EST (30 minutes)
Lynch AM Both genny and miz gone eh?
Why these two?I’d like to flip strog or BC today
people voting me are making a poor choice and you may not die with out me in the winter but you will be very uncomfortable
3m is gone.Lynch AM Both genny and miz gone eh?
Why these two?
Strog essential swung the vote to genny, off of BC, thus saving her.
if strong did that as village and had no clue of eithers affiliation, strange but w.e & I’d be less likely to think BC is a wolf.
Derpclear denied.Lynch AM Both genny and miz gone eh?
Apparently you didn’t read my exchange with AM earlier where I explained thingsWilling to put AM in my village leaning pile. Not really liking how jboo is coming on just for a lynch vote with not much reasoning. For now..
Lynch jboo
Ehhhhhhhh this mistake is rubbing me the wrong wayLynch AM Both genny and miz gone eh?
Oh3m is gone.
I’m not sure... I don’t like the bandwagon forming here. I had weird vibes at first but I re-read everything and they seem more villagey and trying to ask questions and be helpful. More suspicious of jboo than anyone else right now.What's with the strog votes?
The night target does make me put meats higher up on my sketch list
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I missed it okay? Don’t come for me😆
I gave my reasoning but I don’t like how jboo ninja’d me on voting for strog with no explanation- kinda gives me bad vibes. Not married to this vote now.What's with the strog votes?
If a bandwagon never forms on a wolf, they don’t get lynched.I’m not sure... I don’t like the bandwagon forming here. I had weird vibes at first but I re-read everything and they seem more villagey and trying to ask questions and be helpful. More suspicious of jboo than anyone else right now.
What is it about the bandwagon that seems off? Who involved is making you not like it.
Can you explain?The night target does make me put meats higher up on my sketch list
Bc you’re bussing him? 😱I gave my reasoning but I don’t like how jboo ninja’d me on voting for strog with no explanation- kinda gives me bad vibes. Not married to this vote now.
Yeah, that’s exactly what I said.Bc you’re bussing him? 😱
Wanna give some reads?
D
deleted804295
***********

***********

***********
Going back to MRI land will be back when I can
I’m sorry I read your mind???I gave my reasoning but I don’t like how jboo ninja’d me on voting for strog with no explanation- kinda gives me bad vibes. Not married to this vote now.

What do you want to hear?I’m starting to get more village vibes from you. I also am leaning more village with BigCats. I definitely want to hear more from MsP and vmh
What was your reason for this vote?Lynch Strog
May waffle later
So essentially a flip of either would help your read of the other? Which would you rather have flip first?
What about it makes me more suspicious?The night target does make me put meats higher up on my sketch list
Vmh is a very experienced player and said players tend to kill other experienced players firstCan you explain?
Honestly I'm putting mutts in my village right now, she's usually hyper defensive and retaliation votes and I've seen her do so as a villager multiple times
I'm framing this and putting it on my mantleVmh is a very experienced player
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who is bugging you then?
3m, vmh, and Strog
@johnnaboo, now that 3m flipped village, how do you feel about vmh as well as me?
Strog sketched me out with D1 voting patternWhat was your reason for this vote?
To answer this. I’m not getting good vibes from you or jboo. That’s why I don’t like itIf a bandwagon never forms on a wolf, they don’t get lynched.
What is it about the bandwagon that seems off? Who involved is making you not like it.
You guys are still up there along with MsP (albeit lower). Just bc I was wrong about 3m, doesn’t invalidate my opinion@johnnaboo, now that 3m flipped village, how do you feel about vmh as well as me?
Do you have any reads so far?What do you want to hear?
But likeTo answer this. I’m not getting good vibes from you or jboo. That’s why I don’t like it
What specifically is giving you those vibes
What makes you think her suspicions on the three of us were a group read? If one flips village doesn't mean the rest will@johnnaboo, now that 3m flipped village, how do you feel about vmh as well as me?
You're not necessarily my strongest wolf read, but you're legit coming at me a lot. Why?
I'll revisit this question a bit more. Why am I your strongest wolf read? Was it because of me first bandwagoning on the BigCats vote on Day 1 then waffling to genny, saving BigCats?Bc you’re my strongest wolf read
Delaying a vote until I have information (especially on D1 with no intel) is in character for me. Or was it the waffle from BC to genny that sketched you out?Strog sketched me out with D1 voting pattern
I've got AM, mutts, jboo, big cats leaning villageDo you have any reads so far?
More suspicious of strog & MsP at the moment
I didn't say it was a group read. I was just asking her opinion now. That way I can maybe compare a baseline opinion and a more recent opinion.What makes you think her suspicions on the three of us were a group read? If one flips village doesn't mean the rest will
¿Porqué no los dos?Delaying a vote until I have information (especially on D1 with no intel) is in character for me. Or was it the waffle from BC to genny that sketched you out?
Why suspicious of me?More suspicious of strog & MsP at the moment
Why suspicious of MsP?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I reaaaalllly want more from MsP. She replied to me and said busy with irl stuff but that was it.I don’t want focus to be taken away from the MsP slip. She hasn’t really given any reads or contributed strongly to thread unlynch jboo lynch MsP
Alas I need to go buy groceries so my posting may be a bit sporadic for the next hour or so. My apologies
What slip?I don’t want focus to be taken away from the MsP slip. She hasn’t really given any reads or contributed strongly to thread unlynch jboo lynch MsP
I guess with mutts posting more my mind is more at ease. I just feel like while jboo is posting, it’s more deflective and not giving solid reasoning with her reads... maybe just me thoughBut like
What specifically is giving you those vibes
She confused the night kill of 3M for miz and didn’t really explain why and hasn’t posted sinceWhat slip?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K