I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wolf chat?

I'm Brock. If you still think that's wolfy, then sure I can spew more about battling etc on thread but I'd really rather not unless I have no choice

giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay finished up the reread/reanalyze, so overall for shelter they weren’t on the thread majority of the day after placing the vote and then were on less than an hour before close. So didn’t have huge opportunity to meaningfully change their vote, since they were gone all day. So I don’t like lynching for that but that’s just a personal thing for me. Not totally disregarding shelter in the future.

Now skim and Capri had different initial reasons to vote AM but later on their reasons seemed to line up more. With Capri straight up saying here’s my theory of AM being chaos which is why my vote stayed their. Where skim said the vote was for AM being non-village which would either be wolfy or third party. Could just be a difference in semantics, but since I think you (Capri) mentioned chaos hunting as a wolfy tactic you can both answer if you feel like. Why would a wolf self vote D1?

@capri1722 @Skimble
Whoops, forgot to answer this, thanks Skim for unintentionally reminding me.
But yeah, basically what Skim said. There was no way (I thought) she would self-vote without some kind of kickback, especially with the "oh good that worked" comment. But also makes sense for wolves to want to kill chaos (or non-wolf) because their win condition(s) can interfere with wolf agenda.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m going to

Lynch SAR

But I may come back and waffle. Part of me thinks it’s reading frustrated villager but part of me also is skeptical.

Members don't see this ad :)
For one thing, I know very little pokemon so roles mean little to me. What about covers? Plus we haven't seen any wolf roles yet
Eh I don't assume covers until I'm given evidence of it usually. It's d2! Sure if it were later on I'd be all "nah, your role means nothing to me" or if mods had said roles mean nothing. But it's not like we don't have time to look into it further at this point in the game.

Whoops, forgot to answer this, thanks Skim for unintentionally reminding me.
But yeah, basically what Skim said. There was no way (I thought) she would self-vote without some kind of kickback, especially with the "oh good that worked" comment. But also makes sense for wolves to want to kill chaos (or non-wolf) because their win condition(s) can interfere with wolf agenda.
Hmm okay, different thoughts on what AM’s specific wording meant.

For one thing, I know very little pokemon so roles mean little to me. What about covers? Plus we haven't seen any wolf roles yet
If it helps, Brock is a gym leader in the OG Pokémon games and one of the main characters in the OG anime. He battles with rock type Pokémon, especially Onix (imagine a giant snake made of boulders).

If it helps, Brock is a gym leader in the OG Pokémon games and one of the main characters in the OG anime. He battles with rock type Pokémon, especially Onix (imagine a giant snake made of boulders).
Felt this was necessary

8EBEE46F-FC7E-4CB4-A4B3-F4751DCC7918.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Eh I don't assume covers until I'm given evidence of it usually. It's d2! Sure if it were later on I'd be all "nah, your role means nothing to me" or if mods had said roles mean nothing. But it's not like we don't have time to look into it further at this point in the game.

You seem awfully trusting. I don't remember you trusting role reveals this easily before

What does it mean if we disagree? I don't know we've had this come up before?

I don't think we should lynch Brock today, and despite koffeekake tunneling on me, I don't think she's wolf atm, she seems more like a frustrated villager.

lynch mel

I've had a hard time deciding what to do today, partially because I was otherwise preoccupied, and partially because not much exciting happened today. Mel just doesn't quite seem himself, so, that is where I have chosen to place my lynch today.

>Sees a game thread filled with Steve Harvey gifs and memes for reasons that don't make sense to me
>Posts a Pokémon-themed card anyways

imO0awqm9XWP.jpg

I don't think we should lynch Brock today, and despite koffeekake tunneling on me, I don't think she's wolf atm, she seems more like a frustrated villager.

lynch mel

I've had a hard time deciding what to do today, partially because I was otherwise preoccupied, and partially because not much exciting happened today. Mel just doesn't quite seem himself, so, that is where I have chosen to place my lynch today.

Why Mel? Why not shelter?

giphy.gif

Welp okay here goes the self pres. I warned ya'll to look elsewhere and plan accordingly. As an aspiring doctor, I can revive one person. Clearly I should have used it last night but no, I wanted to save it. Rookie mistake, obviously. Oh, and I can also battle people every night.

how am i suppose to tally all this?

lynch mel

Sorry just read why. I guess my question was why not someone that could take the lead

You seem awfully trusting. I don't remember you trusting role reveals this easily before

What does it mean if we disagree? I don't know we've had this come up before?
This is uncharted territory. I think it means you're tired :p

Screw it.

Unlynch Ny
Lynch Shelter

Shelter has been on my wolfy leans and if SAR's claim is true I'd like her to get a chance to use her ability. Still want to know why Ny decided to not answer my questions about battle mechanics and out her role instead. Will be waiting for that.

Unofficial D2 Literally Half the Roster Lynch tally:
shelter (7)
- Cray, Glamm, capri, SAR, jboo, mutts, Stagg
Coffee? (3) - Snowy, WZ, Kara
Cray (1) - nyan
Dolphin (1) - Mixy
WZ () -
Skimble (2) - Coffee?, genny
Capri (1) - dolph
SAR (1) - shelter
Mel (2) - Trilt, Skim
Gwen (1) - Mel
mutts () -
Mixy (1) - Gwen
ny () -

20/21

Lynch closes in ~ 1 minute

wheeze huff

Reactions: 6 users
Where would you recommend. I'm happy to waffle back to Ny
I mean, should be obvious based on where my vote is. I don't really think ny is a wolf, nor am I comfy with a sudden train on someone who hasn't been a candidate before the last hour.

Too late anyway.

lynch mel

Awww c’mon I’d really hate to pull the IRL excuses but the not seeming myself is from IRL circumstances.