I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because I'm not going to vote for someone I don't think is a wolf. I would recommend those on SAR to switch off though.
Guys I really don't think shelter is a wolf...
I'm not going to eat any hats over it but I would recommend lynching elsewhere
I want to follow up on these two comments. What reasons did y'all have to think shelter was village?

I was told I fell in a hole.
I can hard vouch this
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tried to battle WZ last night and it did not work. I was told I fell in a hole.

Why:

I had WZ as village until yesterday. Here is how yesterday went down. Shelter was the leader and then WZ started a move to SAR. As soon as SAR revealed the name of her role she jumped off. Even Kara agreed that it was putting too much faith in the name of a role. Then, she also tried a last minute save to shelter still.

Has also been very strongly defending Skimble for the reasons that she is probably too busy to contribute. Not a very defendable reason especially when the argument against Skimble is the post content, not post volume.

I'd say between WZ and Skimble, at least one is likely a wolf, definitely could be a pair.
Creating a hole as a trap is definitely a thing Team Rocket would do, and has done.
###lynch WZ###
Since I don't know when I'll be on today as Mondays are my long days.
 
I want to follow up on these two comments. What reasons did y'all have to think shelter was village?
I complained about this in my role PM but I also didn't like how WZ decided to announce two minutes before lynch close that she didn't think the person who had been the secondary lynch wagon all day was a wolf. Fat lot of good it would have done at that point if Shelter was indeed village.
 

Dead is @Stagg737, That One Fisherman In Every Game that has Nothing But Magikarps
f7cac690b43cc44023ab0aeb3723955ac2a9dea7_00.jpg
I'm dying I can't believe you actually did that to him :hilarious:

***********
Posted on thread before checking my PMs. Deleted the post because it could have been considered strategy, but was basically just asking a question.

You're all monsters. Go village.
************
Thats Pocket Monsters to you sir!

Lynch Mutts
for position on shelter wagon and ISO doesn't give many village indications.
 
I tried to battle WZ last night and it did not work. I was told I fell in a hole.

Why:

I had WZ as village until yesterday. Here is how yesterday went down. Shelter was the leader and then WZ started a move to SAR. As soon as SAR revealed the name of her role she jumped off. Even Kara agreed that it was putting too much faith in the name of a role. Then, she also tried a last minute save to shelter still.

Has also been very strongly defending Skimble for the reasons that she is probably too busy to contribute. Not a very defendable reason especially when the argument against Skimble is the post content, not post volume.

I'd say between WZ and Skimble, at least one is likely a wolf, definitely could be a pair.
You fell in a hole as a result of trying to battle WZ? Or possibly before as a result of someone acting on you? Just trying to figure out order of operations.
 
You fell in a hole as a result of trying to battle WZ? Or possibly before as a result of someone acting on you? Just trying to figure out order of operations.
Definitely a result of battle attempt. I will post wording

Edit:

You were ready to challenge WZ to a battle, but as you went to pay her a visit, the ground gave out from under you and you ended up deep in a hole. Bollux
 
I would personally bet abilities being added is just a matter of Sporty doing the write up.

Lynch allie

Again. My previous thoughts have not been allayed and I don't love the unlynch without going somewhere else when second place was a wolf.
You have every right not to believe this and I don't expect you to, but my phone died literally right after I unlynched and lynch closed before I could get my phone charged enough to turn on. Stupid reason, I know. My bad. I don't think even if I had power though I would have put in a vote.
 
I've been informed I am supposed to include exclamation points at the end of my posts!!! Hence the edit to my earlier post! I will address other things when I get back from the grocery store!!!
Interesting, since the post restrictor is dead
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch WZ but i'm still not sold on Cray. Someone asked what i thought was trying too hard in her reads - well of course it's all about me. she said i was being more helpful than usual when all i had posted on thread was a lynch vote and "why not" in response to why vote WZ.
 
I tried to battle WZ last night and it did not work. I was told I fell in a hole.

Why:

I had WZ as village until yesterday. Here is how yesterday went down. Shelter was the leader and then WZ started a move to SAR. As soon as SAR revealed the name of her role she jumped off. Even Kara agreed that it was putting too much faith in the name of a role. Then, she also tried a last minute save to shelter still.

Has also been very strongly defending Skimble for the reasons that she is probably too busy to contribute. Not a very defendable reason especially when the argument against Skimble is the post content, not post volume.

I'd say between WZ and Skimble, at least one is likely a wolf, definitely could be a pair.
You are mischaracterizing the reason why I have defended skimble! As I have said on multiple occasions, I did not think a wolf would fall for AM's trap!! That was the main reason, and I didn't agree with your argument against her otherwise!!

If you think I would have stuck my neck out that far for a fellow wolf who was going down, you are insane!!!!
 
I'm not liking the fast bandwagon building on WZ with half of them based on mechanics. Last game I ran, I allowed night actions of certain roles to go through before death so I don't think that WZ having a post restriction is affiliation indicative

Although, that said, I am very disappointed that I was not given a post restriction to have to post Steve Harvey gifs all day. I think that I proved my ability in the last half hour of yesterday.
 
I'm not liking the fast bandwagon building on WZ with half of them based on mechanics. Last game I ran, I allowed night actions of certain roles to go through before death so I don't think that WZ having a post restriction is affiliation indicative
Which is why I haven't jumped on it yet. I can think of a few reasons to explain the qualms with WZ but at this point there's enough pressure on her and I want to see how she responds.
 
I want to follow up on these two comments. What reasons did y'all have to think shelter was village?
Already addressed this when trout asked last night!!!

I complained about this in my role PM but I also didn't like how WZ decided to announce two minutes before lynch close that she didn't think the person who had been the secondary lynch wagon all day was a wolf. Fat lot of good it would have done at that point if Shelter was indeed village.
I had said many, many times that I didn't think shelter was a wolf! Many!! It is not my fault the huge switch to her happened in the last moments of the lynch! If others had started to reconsider when SAR revealed her role, instead of hanging on until she had to reveal her ability too, I would have reiterated earlier!

Turns out I'm glad I didn't, but you can't blame me for the timing!!

Definitely a result of battle attempt. I will post wording

Edit:

You were ready to challenge WZ to a battle, but as you went to pay her a visit, the ground gave out from under you and you ended up deep in a hole. Bollux
It was not a direct result of you trying to battle me, I can say that much!!

Interesting, since the post restrictor is dead
Why should that matter!! It just means her action went in before she died!!
 
You are mischaracterizing the reason why I have defended skimble! As I have said on multiple occasions, I did not think a wolf would fall for AM's trap!! That was the main reason, and I didn't agree with your argument against her otherwise!!

If you think I would have stuck my neck out that far for a fellow wolf who was going down, you are insane!!!!

But you went beyond being neutral, almost using the fact that they jumped on AM as reasons to clear them? And now that you've seen how Shelter flipped, you still don't believe otherwise?

The last statement is WIFOM.

How about addressing why you were the first one to jump on SAR for her posts towards Ny but then also the first to jump off? I'm not buying you gave her a pass for her role name. You were pretty solid on her before then.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But you went beyond being neutral, almost using the fact that they jumped on AM as reasons to clear them? And now that you've seen how Shelter flipped, you still don't believe otherwise?

The last statement is WIFOM.

How about addressing why you were the first one to jump on SAR for her posts towards Ny but then also the first to jump off? I'm not buying you gave her a pass for her role name. You were pretty solid on her before then.
Yes...because I did not think it was something a wolf would do! Ergo, it seemed like a village move!! Not a well thought out one for sure, but not everyone understands when AM does stuff like that and it gets votes from villagers a lot!!

Heck yeah it is but it is also a valid statement! I've said it before, WIFOM is an overused term to shut down valid arguments about what makes sense for wolf behavior!!

I feel I have beaten your last point to death and I'm not going to waste time restating what I have already said!!!
 
lynch WZ but i'm still not sold on Cray. Someone asked what i thought was trying too hard in her reads - well of course it's all about me. she said i was being more helpful than usual when all i had posted on thread was a lynch vote and "why not" in response to why vote WZ.
This caught my eye that day also, but i think Cray has made a lot of reasonable points and that was in... A lot of reads so the confusion perhaps excusable.

So Dubz, no knowledge from your side about a hole? Or did I miss this?
 
why would she have to vote shelter instead? did vote shelter before? was she on shelter?
sometimes the whole "why not vote for the villager I want dead" comment reveals wolf thinking, I'm trying to see if you asking this of her makes sense for you to ask

I think I cleared this up in the next post. It was more about placing a vote on a leader. I am now looking at those who opposed a shelter lynch.

I can hard vouch this

How? Did you have something to do with the hole?

I'm dying I can't believe you actually did that to him :hilarious:
Lynch Mutts
for position on shelter wagon and ISO doesn't give many village indications.

What do you mean by my place on the shelter wagon? I had feels on Shelter from day 1.
 
So Dubz, no knowledge from your side about a hole? Or did I miss this?
None!! I just know it wasn't a result of koffee trying to battle with me, unless mods left out something about my roll!!

I don't know how you guys are reading these posts but in my head there's no inflection, I'm just talking obmoxiously loud!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad