Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who hasn't voted yet?
Gwen, Kara, allie, Skim, Glam, dolphin, and you.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Who hasn't voted yet?
@SkimbleWho hasn't voted yet?
I'd love to know where you're voting. Going to break the 3-way tie?
I'd love to know where you're voting. Going to break the 3-way tie?
See aboveI don't believe that WZ is a wolf. I don't want to lynch her, but I will if it comes down to self-preservation.
I don't get why AM said that Ny needed to go but doesn't vote to lynch Ny.
Snow's justifications for attacking Stagg last night still skeeve me the wrong way. I have no other justification than that for why I want to vote Snow, and that she disappeared. I get it, life happens, but something doesn't sit right with me.
I also don't get the dolphin votes when there's two🙂yeahright🙂other front-runners.
I haven't offered to eat my hat since the first game where it happened actually!Yeah, but you didn't actually offer to eat your hat this time. That's unusual.
I suspect the reason is that there is a wolf up for lynch and theyre trying to spread out the counter options.See above
So are your feelings solely based on what you’ve said in the past post that I responded to already? Bc if that’s it, I don’t really see that as super convincing? (Obvs biased)
Do you think there's a wolf voting for dolphin?I suspect the reason is that there is a wolf up for lynch and theyre trying to spread out the counter options.
what's the case for dolphin here? I don't know that person at all.
I'm considering itDo you think there's a wolf voting for dolphin?
Don't remember her from Smash?
Welp, sketch points to you when i flip village and you didnt even try to read why dolphin was upunlynch WZ and lynch mutts weird behavior to create a 3 way tie, general muddliness

I’d love to see the bolded.My current thoughts are, I do have some feels for WZ, mostly because I thought she was trying to pocket me d1. I’m still not quite ready to place a vote there just yet, partially because I don’t think that “fell into a hole” info means anything.
I don’t have feels for Gwen, and while I know she hasn’t played in a while, this is the most talkative I’ve seen her in a game in a VERY long time, and I’d prefer to not see her lynched d2 when she’s actually participating.
I thought mutt brought up some good points about dolphin, and I feel most comfortable placing my vote there for now.
Lynch dolphin
Not what I expected. Why Gwen over WZ?Not sure if I’ll be able to get back on by lynch close. So I’ll just have to self prez. I know yall’s next question would be who if not self prez, so I’d say snowy just bc I didn’t like the way the whole explanation happened about battling Stagg. Still a little flummoxed by it.
Lynch Gwen
I may be reading too much into them but dolphin calls out intentionally avoiding jboo & mixy - then they're NK, votes capri instead of shelter and the defense is just to throw a vote out there - then stayed on capri
I'm reading capri more neutral than dolphin right now
See the post quoted above.I’d love to see the bolded.
interesting you'd vote off when dolphin and gwen are tiedlynch WZ
Welp, sketch points to you when i flip village and you didnt even try to read why dolphin was up
Not nearly as interesting as you making a 3-way tie instead of voting WZ or Gwen. You wanna know why? Because WZ is a wolf.interesting you'd vote off when dolphin and gwen are tied
It's pretty darn close, though.interesting you'd vote off when dolphin and gwen are tied
It's pretty darn close, though.
unlynch Mel
lynch dolphin
I ISO'd her and there's a whole lotta hedge. If she flips wolf it'd be nice because she has voted Mixy and Capri in the first rounds and that moves them slightly lower in the suspicions. If not, she sure hasn't given much to work with anyway.
I like this side of gennyNot nearly as interesting as you making a 3-way tie instead of voting WZ or Gwen. You wanna know why? Because WZ is a wolf.
Not nearly as interesting as you making a 3-way tie instead of voting WZ or Gwen. You wanna know why? Because WZ is a wolf.
Yeah I know what mutts said I responded bc their conclusion was incorrectly drawn from the wrong post, the dropping a vote was earlier in the day and I had more feels about Capri so stayed there. Didn’t you say you felt your vote was on a more wolfy candidate and you didn’t vote shelter? Or am I mixing that up?See the post quoted above.
I love when people state things that aren't true as if they are! Been happening a lot today!Not nearly as interesting as you making a 3-way tie instead of voting WZ or Gwen. You wanna know why? Because WZ is a wolf.
oh. you know, I checked to make sure Capri wasn't but was sure Mixy wasn't, lol. whoops.Mixy's already dead.
I have no interest in voting off GwenAlso, the non-Gwen votes are interesting.
rereading and realized I missed this. it was a poorly landed joke about dubz being OK with killing you off the get-go (if wolfy).Dubz wouldn't what?
The exclamation points would go really well with a Trump impression. Fake news!I love when people state things that aren't true as if they are! Been happening a lot today!
interesting you'd vote off when dolphin and gwen are tied
No "seems" about it. I am quite confident. Hat-eating confident.You seem confident, friendo.
I'm not against lynching WZ, she was my first vote on day 1 and my first vote today. My thought process is along the lines of her being more entertaining and me being more confident that I can read her later in the game than the other candidates who I don't know as well.
@Animal Midwife where did your master questioning go? This isn't like you. Need a Snickers ?
You should know that hat-eating confident means you're wrong! That's how the hat works!No "seems" about it. I am quite confident. Hat-eating confident.
No, it means you're wrong. Stay away from hats!You should know that hat-eating confident means you're wrong! That's how the hat works!
I really kind of hate this post restriction!
rereading and realized I missed this. it was a poorly landed joke about dubz being OK with killing you off the get-go (if wolfy).
This was my immediate thought; sketch points on Allie & GwenI'm not liking the fast bandwagon building on WZ with half of them based on mechanics. Last game I ran, I allowed night actions of certain roles to go through before death so I don't think that WZ having a post restriction is affiliation indicative
Well now I feel dumb for not realizing this sooner.Not sure I 100% believe WZ, but it's very possible coffee was wolf blocked last night and that's why she fell in the hole before battling WZ
Also, @capri1722 what are your reads?
Ohhhhhhhhh interesting...because Koffee also fell in a hole last night. What are the chances two people were blocked in the same way?N2
Decline to answer

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.