I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Guys! I want to thank you actually! It has been fun to be back for a brief time, in my favorite role, and I will be outta here before I really need to buckle down with school things!

It took me an hour to do a little grocery shopping earlier today because I was so busy trying to respond to things here! And look how well it almost worked! 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But also Koffee, see the difference placing a lynch vote can make. Never give up. You are your own innocent child and should never die over others.
This was with a strong argument! Lynching without feeling it in my gut makes me sad.

I just wish everyone had listened sooner without @genny needing to come out
 
This was with a strong argument! Lynching without feeling it in my gut makes me sad.

I just wish everyone had listened sooner without @genny needing to come out
I'm lucky if I pick one right target with a power role. I'll be useless the rest of the game, might as well put all the cards on the table.
 
omg you're just like pippy
tenor.gif


I WAS ME BEFORE PIPPY EVEN KNEW WHAT WW WAS
DON'T YOU FORGET WHO MENTORED HER THROUGH HER FIRST WOLF GAME

Ahem! Sorry about that! Didn't mean to yell at ya!
 
Really? I just said she's 100% grade A wolf meat. And you do that now???

Water u doing
Y'all, I literally JUST said I hadn't read the thread. I thought that implied I was responding as I went. Now that I'm caught up though,
###Lynch WZ###
Happy?
Yeah because one day I stick my neck out to defend a wolf who is already going down, and the next I shove another right under the bus! Makes sense!
perfect village cover...sometimes you're exactly right sometimes you're dead wrong
Dude maybe catch up and see when things have been beaten to death before posting about them! Just saying!
see above, let me pull a cray
Data point for people: Wolves self-lynching meaning at least two wolves are already on.
So if my math is right that would be all of the remaining wolves? (or remaining originals if we want to consider the possibility of conversion at some point)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Animal Midwife! I have to ask! Did you really have me as neutral! I feel so offended by this! You always have such strong opinions, why don't you ever categorize me!

Sorry for killing you by the way! Well, sort of! Not really sorry, I mean, you haven't been killed early in a full game recently, right?! I'm sure you understand!
 
Guys! I want to thank you actually! It has been fun to be back for a brief time, in my favorite role, and I will be outta here before I really need to buckle down with school things!
say the thing say the thing say the thing say the thing
I honestly still have mild negative feelings towards Miltank because of the stupid gym with rollout in... silver/gold? Childhood me was not amused.
What about Blissey? Idk I didn't play gen 2 but I'm hardcore into PoGO
CAPRI WILL YOU JUST CATCH UP TO REAL TIME

Actually no!. This amuses me! I can't wait to see the cray catchup too!
Glad to be of service :laugh:
Also lol at we both thought of cray
 
say the thing say the thing say the thing say the thing

What about Blissey? Idk I didn't play gen 2 but I'm hardcore into PoGO

Glad to be of service :laugh:
Also lol at we both thought of cray
I'm not saying the thing until I get all the votes!
 
@Animal Midwife! I have to ask! Did you really have me as neutral! I feel so offended by this! You always have such strong opinions, why don't you ever categorize me!

Sorry for killing you by the way! Well, sort of! Not really sorry, I mean, you haven't been killed early in a full game recently, right?! I'm sure you understand!

Well, you've been pretty far from my lynch the whole game. Can only marco, polo it. Neutral's the way to go~

As for killing me, no worries. I'll take care of your pack for you while your gone.
 
Well, you've been pretty far from my lynch the whole game. Can only marco, polo it. Neutral's the way to go~

As for killing me, no worries. I'll take care of your pack for you while your gone.
😱
That sounds like a threat! You guys have a shot at getting one of them I think, but lol if you think you're gonna get the other! Maybe you'll surprise me! 😉
 
Threat? I meant I would feed them and take them for walks.
Aw! That's so sweet of you! Are you sure you want that responsibility though! I cook full meals for them every day! And they need a lot of exercise!
 
Guys! Do you know what the best part is!

Every single thing I have posted today has been with the knowledge that I would be going down! If you have not gotten to experience the glory of being an outed (or soon to be outed!) wolf, let me just tell you, it is the best feeling in the world!

TRQ.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Contingency lynch Skimble
This is where I've been going since D1 and WZ defended her very strongly.

I do also consider snowy and Gwen for their change of heart (both were just calling on me yesterday and suddenly today didn't say anything) that I wonder if is attributed to the knowledge that WZ was seered.

And I also don't know whether or not AM came back as village 😉
 
Guys! Do you know what the best part is!

Every single thing I have posted today has been with the knowledge that I would be going down! If you have not gotten to experience the glory of being an outed (or soon to be outed!) wolf, let me just tell you, it is the best feeling in the world!

TRQ.gif

Well, I guess this is it!

I can't say the thing, because you've still got the rest of my team to track down!

Me and my crew, eating your souls:
16e6f1eb3699f6c83d32746868cd899a.gif


Go wolves 😉

*****************
tumblr_lup29iqWfv1qm5tnfo1_400.gif

*****************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************************************************************************************************************************************************
That sounds hella weird out of context!

**********
It sounds hella weird in context...
**********

@Stagg737 I stole your fish!

h6646A3AF

************
You can keep it, and you can take my other five too. I'll just catch 6 more and continue to be useless and salty.
************

**************************************************************************************************************************************************