Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really? I just said she's 100% grade A wolf meat. And you do that now???Well now I feel dumb for not realizing this sooner.
###Unlynch WZ###
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Really? I just said she's 100% grade A wolf meat. And you do that now???Well now I feel dumb for not realizing this sooner.
###Unlynch WZ###
Hi. Promise I'll make up for my lack of activity tomorrow; I have the whole day off. Haven't seen the latest lynch tally yet but holy fork y'all talk a lot.
This was my immediate thought; sketch points on Allie & Gwen
Well now I feel dumb for not realizing this sooner.
###Unlynch WZ###
Though I may return pending catch-up.
Ohhhhhhhhh interesting...because Koffee also fell in a hole last night. What are the chances two people were blocked in the same way?
Did someone fall in a hole N1?
This phrase will get a laugh out of me any time anyone says it, in any context.Water u doing
Yeah because one day I stick my neck out to defend a wolf who is already going down, and the next I shove another right under the bus! Makes sense!Maybe gwen, and one of you will get village cred for today. 😱
Hoping for a village lynch are ya?! Worried it won't happen on your preferred villager?!I'm all sweaty and anxious and close is still 2 hr away
Dolphin is always full of hedge! I actually felt she was a little more decisive than usual in some of her posts this game!It's pretty darn close, though.
unlynch Mel
lynch dolphin
I ISO'd her and there's a whole lotta hedge. If she flips wolf it'd be nice because she has voted Mixy and Capri in the first rounds and that moves them slightly lower in the suspicions. If not, she sure hasn't given much to work with anyway.
MJ doesn't play anymore, wolf me would kill literally anyone!rereading and realized I missed this. it was a poorly landed joke about dubz being OK with killing you off the get-go (if wolfy).
Dude maybe catch up and see when things have been beaten to death before posting about them! Just saying!Ohhhhhhhhh interesting...because Koffee also fell in a hole last night. What are the chances two people were blocked in the same way?
Did someone fall in a hole N1?
How could I be a wolf! I only killed one person! And it was a battle kill I swear!I'mma say it louder for the people in the back:
WZ is a wolf. I know this. Lynch her.
I'mma say it louder for the people in the back:
WZ is a wolf. I know this. Lynch her.
Can we do it tomorrow? I know WZ is a wolf. I'd only be guessing on Gwen.Can we keep the Gwen counter please?
Wait wait wait, and you’re just now coming forward with this?How could I be a wolf! I only killed one person! And it was a battle kill I swear!
At least, I think it was!
The other details are more important Gwen!Wait wait wait, and you’re just now coming forward with this?
Can we do it tomorrow? I know WZ is a wolf. I'd only be guessing on Gwen.
AM! Don't be frozen! Vote for me, it's the right choice!Okay. I can't make myself move but I know you're right.
I liked this post for the second part and not about the fast bandwagon. I also believe that WZ's protection of shelter was sketchy, but really don't like the votes that the post restriction went through. I feel like in most games the person who dies gets to complete their action as long as it isn't something that gives information (like scrying), and sometimes they get to do it even then. There were reasons to vote for WZ, and I don't know why people didn't want to use them.I'm not liking the fast bandwagon building on WZ with half of them based on mechanics. Last game I ran, I allowed night actions of certain roles to go through before death so I don't think that WZ having a post restriction is affiliation indicative
Well, like koffee said, WZ got a lot sketchier after shelter flipped wolf. Why are you surprised?I do find it interesting that there are suddenly votes on wz today when no one was interested when I voted her yesterday.
@Gwenevre, could you please explain why you can hard vouch that koffee fell in a hole last night? I've seen a lot of other people's assumptions and not your own explanation.I wasn't
Not to throw a firebomb in the discussion, but I also battled Stagg last night because, from their description that THEY lost health and not their Pokémon, I thought they were a wild Pokémon and that sounded odd. My role description didn't tell me what battling did beyond knocking someone out, but neither Pokémon nor trainers die in the games and the mods did say that winning the battle wasn't a vigilante ability when I asked. Given that, what's the worst that could happen?Why would you battle Stagg after they said that they had already been attacked twice and hadlotlost HP?
And I clearly stated why. I want to know why Snow thought Stagg was wolfy enough to initiate a battle.
Yeah, I wondered if you knew when Capri voted for you.You know, Genny really should have pushed on me more earlier! Then you guys might have had a chance of figuring a thing or two out!
Or not, I mean, I was pretty sure I had been seered when I saw my results! That'll be fine for you guys to figure out won't it!
Well in any case...it would have been more entertaining! Kind of rude to string me along like that when I could have been bragging all day! I'll remember this genny!
I didn't battle StaggLast time I checked, it was between night close and write-up, and I'm always nervous to post then. I'm on my computer until night close now, though.
I liked this post for the second part and not about the fast bandwagon. I also believe that WZ's protection of shelter was sketchy, but really don't like the votes that the post restriction went through. I feel like in most games the person who dies gets to complete their action as long as it isn't something that gives information (like scrying), and sometimes they get to do it even then. There were reasons to vote for WZ, and I don't know why people didn't want to use them.
Well, like koffee said, WZ got a lot sketchier after shelter flipped wolf. Why are you surprised?
@Gwenevre, could you please explain why you can hard vouch that koffee fell in a hole last night? I've seen a lot of other people's assumptions and not your own explanation.
Not to throw a firebomb in the discussion, but I also battled Stagg last night because, from their description that THEY lost health and not their Pokémon, I thought they were a wild Pokémon and that sounded odd. My role description didn't tell me what battling did beyond knocking someone out, but neither Pokémon nor trainers die in the games and the mods did say that winning the battle wasn't a vigilante ability when I asked. Given that, what's the worst that could happen?![]()
I'd like to hear a better explanation of koffee's reasons to battle stagg, but I don't move them into dire wolf territory because of it.
See above.
Glad I read the thread instead of tacking a lynch vote onto my summary of the day.I'mma say it louder for the people in the back:
WZ is a wolf. I know this. Lynch her.
Ohh. That's why you listed whom you listedYeah, I wondered if you knew when Capri voted for you.
Sorry 🙁. I confused WZ's crusade against you and Gwen's against Snowy. Editing my post above.I didn't battle Stagg
I consider it a good run if I make it past n1 without being seered!Yeah, I wondered if you knew when Capri voted for you.
Lol you're okSorry 🙁. I confused WZ's crusade against you and Gwen's against Snowy. Editing my post above.
You made a big kerfuffle about your night results, and then I was pretty sure WZ could put it together based on my soft vouches for you yesterday.Ohh. That's why you listed whom you listed
Ok normally I get why people think I'm sketchy but did I miss something? @Animal Midwife tooCapri off the top of my head, and gwen is still on my list!!
Why other than koffee!! What if I like my koffee lynch!!!!!!
Thank youConfused, are both gwen and koffee saying they were blocked last night?!!!
Thank youBut also what is the likelihood that two people would have the *same* ability? Gwen fell the same night as me.
OhhhhhhhhI didn't like Capri's reasoning for voting for AM (chaos hunting) or for her vote on shelter, which made no sense (I addressed this yesterday)! I don't think she was first to push shelter at all - from my memory she was in prime bussing territory!
AgreeI think there's a wolf out of you and Gwen (not both), just not sure which is more likely!
I don't necessarily think Mel is wolfy (tbh hard to get a feel for him while still balancing IRL stuff) but I could WIFOM this into the ground.His play feels okay to me on the principle that I was wolfkilled.
I forgot what I was gonna say here. I will say I am not the brightest bulb in the box sometimes and unfortunate villager voting pattern is very likely.The more I go back and look at Capri's voting record and timing etc from the past two days, the more I am starting to agree with you on this. Either good wolf position or very unfortunate villager voting pattern (which, granted, I've been there)
But hey, if it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid, right?This is irrelevant to everything else and isn't gonna do anything but satisfy my curiosity, but was anyone post restricted yesterday or was that like an every other day thing?Also, can we talk about jboo and post restrictions? She's waaaay too involved with those since her noob game.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????Wrong
No
A poor assumption
![]()
Im so confused [emoji27]I'mma say it louder for the people in the back:
WZ is a wolf. I know this. Lynch her.
I like blabbing!!!How many times do I have to tell koffee to stop blabbing so much on thread! 😉
I’d rather not. If you think real hard you can find a logical conclusion (and probably a wolfy one, but I’ll take that chance)@Gwenevre, could you please explain why you can hard vouch that koffee fell in a hole last night? I've seen a lot of other people's assumptions and not your own explanation.
Did you totally miss the context of what I was replying to, or did you chose to ignore it?Ok normally I get why people think I'm sketchy but did I miss something? @Animal Midwife too
Thank you
Thank you
Ohhhhhhhh
First? No. One of? Yes. I think I was third or something. But I voted early in the day and stayed there even when it didn't look like Shelter would be lynched. Do you realize what a hard time I have bussing my fellow wolves? In WWinter I only bussed when Staff narrowly avoided getting lynched and was definitely going down the next day. In Reading I didn't bus at all (and actually accidentally coordinated all my votes with my co-wolf, whoops).
Agree
I don't necessarily think Mel is wolfy (tbh hard to get a feel for him while still balancing IRL stuff) but I could WIFOM this into the ground.
I forgot what I was gonna say here. I will say I am not the brightest bulb in the box sometimes and unfortunate villager voting pattern is very likely.
But also I don't know what was sketchy about my voting pattern in the first place except my reasonings.But hey, if it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid, right?
This is irrelevant to everything else and isn't gonna do anything but satisfy my curiosity, but was anyone post restricted yesterday or was that like an every other day thing?
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Gwen was the hole 😱😱😱I’d rather not. If you think real hard you can find a logical conclusion (and probably a wolfy one, but I’ll take that chance)
You gotta do it with flair:Two wolf lynches in a row seems appropriate for Team Rocket! We have a proud tradition of failure to uphold!
View attachment 242791
But it's ever so much more fun to interpret another's explanations for their actions than to post my own assumptions for the taking 😉I’d rather not. If you think real hard you can find a logical conclusion (and probably a wolfy one, but I’ll take that chance)
SketchI tried to battle stagg and was successful.. so I might have killed him accidently. I didn't realize battles ended in actual death...
Posting restriction could take preference over battling, but that's a moo point now.Weird that posting restriction would take preference before death.
So considering...*vaguely motions to previous post*...just to make sure, it's just feels here? Nothing else?But my feels side still gives me pause with capri.
new nickname too late it's done now you are forever staggikarp @Stagg737At least no one called you
Staggikarp
🤣Two wolf lynches in a row seems appropriate for Team Rocket! We have a proud tradition of failure to uphold!
View attachment 242791
but that's a moo point now.
*takes notes*Data point for people: Wolves self-lynching meaning at least two wolves are already on.
That sounds hella weird out of context!***
10/10 would milk this cutie
***
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.