I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Work & all staff meeting day :sorry:

Sketch = leaning wolfy
neutral = leaning village
no clue = would like to hear more from

Why are you leaning Trilt and Snowy wolfy?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Work & all staff meeting day :sorry:

Sketch = leaning wolfy
neutral = leaning village
no clue = would like to hear more from

Or maybe you're not understanding my question. You said all of that pre-WZ flip. Do you still feel that way now?
Okay so just to clarify so I don’t answer for the wrong question. Are you asking how do I feel about my self prez vote not being on the wolf? Or are you asking something different?

Members don't see this ad :)
I must have missed this comment. Also what is the use of battling for then if only villagers can battle?

Where did this come from?

I feel a bit better about koffee today. I'm going out with friends soon (and hopefulyy not drinking too much), so I might not post much more tonight unless I'm bored.

tl: dr excuses excuses ;)
I thinkni missed some quotes.
Snowy what made you feel better about me?

What does WZ's flip, in your opinion, further the case against allie?

Do you think maybe it might just so happen you think it’s a large part I shouldn’t have missed bc it was directly related to you so you were keyed into it. Also if I haven’t made this clear yet to you I wasn’t playing at even 50% yesterday.

So I’m new enough to be hesitant to bus a wolf? But not new enough to miss something or come to the incorrect conclusion. Cool.

I think I would expect you would have read it if it was related to someone you'd vote for.

Everyone can come to incorrect conclusions, that's not what I was saying.

I feel like you are not reading my posts. I posted when I gave the self prez vote, if I was available to be on thread I would vote Snowy, bc of the whole explanation around battling Stagg and him dying. Normally I don’t always vote self prez and vote where I think, which would’ve been snowy but I wasn’t able to be on so I knew self prez was the best place. Bc you know I didn’t want to die, I want to preserve my life.

See this is what I don't get, you read Snowy's posts and knew about Stagg but hadn't read Gwen's posts? They came before Snowy posted.

I think I would expect you would have read it if it was related to someone you'd vote for.

Everyone can come to incorrect conclusions, that's not what I was saying.

See this is what I don't get, you read Snowy's posts and knew about Stagg but hadn't read Gwen's posts? They came before Snowy posted.
When I am completely invested I read the thread thoroughly, when not invested I skim. So yes after initially posting around 5:30 when snowy also posted around the exact same time those are the first things I read. Bc if you go back and look at the thread I initially just answered a quoted post bc it was a notification.

I have definitely read everything now, yesterday tho I don’t know exactly when I read gwen’s post (just gonna be honest) but just because you drew the conclusion of tracker didn’t mean I had to. And I didn’t when I first read it.

Does anyone know a team rocket member with a machop?
I checked Bulbapedia. Not including Allie, I know of at least 3 likely gym leader roles, and they're all gen 1. The only major character from the anime who uses a Machop regularly is Brawly, a gen 3 gym leader, so I believe she's lying on that front. Also if we're just between Allie and Dolph, I'd rather lynch the former.
###Lynch Allie###

Since WZ knew she had been seered, I personally suspect someone early on her vote is likely a wolf.

Here is the wz vote in order (I think):
Coffee, genny, nyan, Trilt, Gwen, Glamm, mutts, Melby, WZ, Skim, Capri, allie

Of those that voted prior to wz, I think coffee, genny, gwen (obvs) and mutts are likely village. I don’t have a good read on ny. Trilt’s position on the lynch is the most interesting to me, but I haven’t gone back to see if it was before or after genny flat out said wz was a wolf. Honestly, allieh’s position on the lynch isn’t all that wolfy to me, but I don’t like her refusal to defend.

I’m going to look back and see when Trilt voted in relation to the outing of info, and then decide.

I checked Bulbapedia. Not including Allie, I know of at least 3 likely gym leader roles, and they're all gen 1. The only major character from the anime who uses a Machop regularly is Brawly, a gen 3 gym leader, so I believe she's lying on that front. Also if we're just between Allie and Dolph, I'd rather lynch the former.
###Lynch Allie###

Why does it have to be between allie and dolphin?

Also I'm dense as fork and I didn't pick up what Gwen was putting down. So it wouldn't surprise me that someone else didn't catch it either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Because they're the two lynch leaders at the moment and I don't have any other solid wolfy feels.
Also I think lying about a role puts you pretty high up in wolfy points.

Which role did I lie about?

Also why aren’t we looking at the people who were on WZ you’re saying there aren’t wolves there all of the sudden?

Edit: :ninja: by skimble lol

Ok, Trilt voted wz after genny screamed from the rooftops that she was a wolf. If she had voted for her before that, I would have thought it was more wolfy and voted for her. Now I need to think a little more, but I’m leaning towards allieh due to the machop thing.

Why are you leaning Trilt and Snowy wolfy?
Trilt bc of the allie push; i think this is my second game with allie. in the first she was a wolf and almost radio silent - this seems like an active allie from my experience. It seems more like an allie push than an wolf hunt
Snowy - mild feels based on process of elimination

Okay so just to clarify so I don’t answer for the wrong question. Are you asking how do I feel about my self prez vote not being on the wolf? Or are you asking something different?

Assuming you've taken the time to catch up, I'm asking how you feel today regardless of self pres?

Agree

Any chance I can get a TL;DR? Or should I start wading through from page 18 where I left off?

If you tagged me (I think there were a handful), I'll get to you at some point. If not tonight then definitely tomorrow as I should have a little more time to play

Trilt bc of the allie push; i think this is my second game with allie. in the first she was a wolf and almost radio silent - this seems like an active allie from my experience. It seems more like an allie push than an wolf hunt

What process of elimination led you to Snowy?

Any chance I can get a TL;DR? Or should I start wading through from page 18 where I left off?

If you tagged me (I think there were a handful), I'll get to you at some point. If not tonight then definitely tomorrow as I should have a little more time to play

WZ was lynched and was a wolf. I'm back. That's about all that's happened unless you have other questions.

Assuming you've taken the time to catch up, I'm asking how you feel today regardless of self pres?

Agree
I feel a little irritated at the people voting for me bc I feel like their reasoning is a little lax for this far into the game with two wolves gone. And until skimble posted, I found it odd no one had mentioned any wolves being on that list just for the sheer number who were on. I still have feels about snowy. I’m wondering what everyone thinks Allie lied about, just from naming her Pokémon.

D4 Lynch Tally
Skimble ()
allie (4) - Trilt, AM, Snowy, capri
Trilt ()
Dolphin (5) - mutts, Melby, Coffee, allie, SAR
mutts (1) - nyan

10/16
Lynch closes in ~ 2.5 hours.

tenor.gif

What process of elimination led you to Snowy?
Admitting the possible battle kill. I just wonder what the implications of a battle kill are
The possibility gives her more sketch points than I have on the others

Back for the evening!
Today is a mess. There were a lot of questionable decisions made yesterday. Anyone who had been following the thread should've known about Gwen which is why today I'm bothered in particular by @Animal Midwife and @dolphin106258 . but also still mutt and Skimble (sorry I can't get ocer it)

###Lynch Allie###
Okay, no, my inner Pokemon geek will not let this go.
Might I remind you of a certain Dojo in Saffron City?
Or the Black Belt trainer class?
Why does Allie need to be a gym leader? IMO, her having a Machop is a point in her favor.

Also I'm dense as fork and I didn't pick up what Gwen was putting down. So it wouldn't surprise me that someone else didn't catch it either.
I'm feeling pretty stupid right now. I used to be better at this :eggface:. Sorry, @Gwenevre

Reactions: 1 users
lynch dolphin
out of the two, and because I was going to pick them yesterday out of the front-runners until I saw genny's post

what's the link to the nearest color coded lynch tallies? I think I'm just going to have to go off lynch vote analysis and catch-up tomorrow

Day 1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (2) - SAR, Cray
AM (3) - Shelter, Skimble, capri
Shelter (1) - AM
Koffee (2) - WZ, mutt
Mutts () -
WZ (1) - ny
grebes (5) - genny, Mel, Paws, Koffee, Mixy
allie (1) - Trilt
dolphin (1) - jboo
Mixy
(1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - allie
SAR (3) - Kara, Stagg, Grebes
Skim () -

21/24
Missing: Gwen, Glamm, Snowy

Day 2 Lynch Tally
shelter (7)
- Cray, Glamm, capri, SAR, jboo, mutts, Stagg
Coffee? (3) - Snowy, WZ, Kara
Cray (1) - nyan
Dolphin (1) - Mixy
WZ () -
Skimble (2) - Coffee?, genny
Capri (1) - dolph
SAR (1) - shelter
Mel (2) - Trilt, Skim
Gwen (1) - Mel
mutts () -
Mixy (1) - Gwen
ny () -

20/21
Missing: allie

Day 3 Lynch Tally

allie (1) - Snowy
WZ (12) - Coffee, genny, nyan, Trilt, Gwen, Glamm, mutts, Melby, WZ!!!, Skim, Capri, allie
mutts () -
Dolph (1) - SAR
Gwen (3) - AM, Cray, dolph
Mel () -
Coffee? () -

17/18
Missing: Kara

How do you feel about the dolphin lynch?
Not really understanding the reasons for it. I had dolph at a slight village lean.
Why does Allie need to be a gym leader? IMO, her having a Machop is a point in her favor.
Tbh I was like 4 when I played Pokémon Yellow and quit when I got to Cerulean City, so that's why I relied on BP. :shrug: I'm very unfamiliar with anything in Kanto after that. Hoenn is where I really started getting into it.
Dojo-related role seems dubious to me, but I suppose I could see the Black Belt trainer class since we had a Scientist and Hex Maniac already. I'll go check on a few things.

skipped to today's material and write-ups. I'll re-read from page 18 tomorrow to figure out my thoughts

lynch allie

I don't like how she tossed out her pokemon so quick as her defense. Based on what I've heard, you can have multiple pokemon, not just your original one

Since WZ knew she had been seered, I personally suspect someone early on her vote is likely a wolf.

Here is the wz vote in order (I think):
Coffee, genny, nyan, Trilt, Gwen, Glamm, mutts, Melby, WZ, Skim, Capri, allie

Of those that voted prior to wz, I think coffee, genny, gwen (obvs) and mutts are likely village. I don’t have a good read on ny. Trilt’s position on the lynch is the most interesting to me, but I haven’t gone back to see if it was before or after genny flat out said wz was a wolf. Honestly, allieh’s position on the lynch isn’t all that wolfy to me, but I don’t like her refusal to defend.

I’m going to look back and see when Trilt voted in relation to the outing of info, and then decide.
So first you say that WZ knew she had been seered, like it's 100% true and not just something a wolf would say so we wouldn't look back at earlier vote tallies. Then you only use the final tally to look at the order in which people voted WZ. If WZ was a wolf who knew she had been seered, shouldn't we look at tallies before I dropped any info to find the early wolves on WZ?

Lynch snowy

Bc that’s where I have feels and a self prez vote would just tie it which doesn’t help.

Really? All of her posts last night felt very village cray to me. Hit all the high points.
1) musings on WW theory
2) breakdown of all the players in the game
3) rehashing discussions that had already ended
4) same read of me as always

Which reads did you think were trying too hard?

Noted for defense of cray if WZ flips wolf
@SnowshoeDog143 do you think Cray is wolf? Also weird that you would say "if WZ flips wolf" as if you had her on your sketch list but then your very next post outlines exactly who you think is wolfy (emphasis added)...
Okay so top wolfy feels are coffee for some of the ways she seemed to try to move the conversation around and for her freak at being lynched, shelter because I agree with AM that she jumped on the easy vote (not even knowing about the LIS rule) and then stayed in the shadows for most of the day, Stagg because of feelz mainly (he usually comes across as wolfy to me so I'll keep that in mind) but would give good info on other people depending on how he flips, and allie for sass and her first comment about how AM is being sketch when I and most people read that as her normal behaviour.

for right now

Lynch Coffee
...and WZ isn't included.

Back for the evening!

I'm feeling pretty stupid right now. I used to be better at this :eggface:. Sorry, @Gwenevre
These are all super valid things for ALLIE to have brought up. As her defense. I'm not rewarding her dropping a teeny bit of info and letting everyone hypothesize on it (which yes, I've annoyingly done already. Lol).

@SnowshoeDog143 do you think Cray is wolf? Also weird that you would say "if WZ flips wolf" as if you had her on your sketch list but then your very next post outlines exactly who you think is wolfy (emphasis added)...
Hey, you found what I noted and then forgot after reading lol.

So first you say that WZ knew she had been seered, like it's 100% true and not just something a wolf would say so we wouldn't look back at earlier vote tallies. Then you only use the final tally to look at the order in which people voted WZ. If WZ was a wolf who knew she had been seered, shouldn't we look at tallies before I dropped any info to find the early wolves on WZ?
1) yes, I know that wz may have lied about knowing she had been seered, we don’t really have any way of knowing, unless other people you have seered can confirm they were notified, BUT I’m not asking for anyone to claim that. I know I haven’t been notified of any actions done on me.
2) did you look at my follow up post? I said I would have voted Trilt if she had voted dubz prior to your info drop, but she didn’t, she voted after. I am most certainly more interested in who voted for her prior to your info drop.