I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D4 Lynch Tally
Skimble (2) - genny, Coffee
allie (4) - AM, Snowy, KB, Cray
Trilt ()
Dolphin (8) - mutts, Melby, allie, SAR, Glamm, Skimble, Trilt, capri
mutts (1) - nyan
Snowy (1) - Dolph

No TIE 🙁

16/16
Lynch closes in ~ 10 minutes

tenor.gif
 
Cray, you don't have to sheep me. I'm not infallible.
I get that.

I would never vote for someone I didn't have my own feels on. Or at least, I would say as much, I wouldn't outline my own reasons.

Gwen and Allie are both players I've had my eye on. Allie I mentioned in my initial reads. At that point I hadn't listed Gwen, then again, she hadn't contributed and came on later.

While I had my reasons, to say I sheeped was to say I wasn't content with my research on all the candidates to date from the thread. So what I was really doing was choosing to start a wagon there with you, if it had led to a wagon. That isn't to say she was the best choice for sure, she was the best choice for what I knew then.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
or you definitely had a better candidate

I don't like Coffee's play, where the heck is Snowy and like half the other players, Capri also has my feelz up

and Dolphin's an egg that must be cracked, and I think so is Allie
 
What if she's a villager with lynch avoidance??

She wasnt even in the lead when she revealed.
She was tied for the lead and I broke the tie by swapping. That's a lame role claim and super sketch ability if true. With nothing pushing her village she needs breaking more than my circumstantial Allie justifications.
 
I wish I had caught up reading earlier. Just because she has lynch avoid doesn't mean people can't battle her and take her out that way. We could've lynched allie, cracked that egg and then people could have battled dolphin tonight to crack that egg too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish I had caught up reading earlier. Just because she has lynch avoid doesn't mean people can't battle her and take her out that way. We could've lynched allie, cracked that egg and then people could have battled dolphin tonight to crack that egg too.
She claims she has lynch avoidance. If she does, I'm sure she'll be battled out the wazoo lol.
 
Day 4 Results

Outraged by the tragic loss of Officer Jenny and her good boy, Growlithe, the players were determined to hunt down her killer. After heated debate, it was decided that @dolphin106258 would be the one to go. "Guys, you really don't want to do this." She stated. Despite lots of grumbling, the crowd dispersed.

7AAF.gif


No one has died.
​

The Roster:
1. @muttmanager
2. @Skimble
3. @capri1722
6. @Animal Midwife
8. @Trilt
9. @nyanko
11. @CoffeeQuestionMark
12. @SARdoghandler
13. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @dolphin106258
19. @genny
20. @Melchizedek
21. @Karabiner13
22. @Crayola227
23. @allieh8607
24. @Glammyre

Lavender Town Cemetery:
4. @grebes4lyfe – Scientist/Magnemite
5. @StayingPositive2017 – Blaine/Rapidash – Anonymous messenger

18. @sheltermed - Team Rocket Grunt/Poochyena
17. @Stagg737 – Fisherman/Magikarp
10. @MixedAnimals77 – Hex Maniac/Gastly
14. @johnnaboo – Erika/Vileplume - Post restrictor

7. @WildZoo – James/Victreebel – Wolf Blocker
15. @Gwenevre – Officer Jenny/Growlithe - Tracker

Night Closes at 8 AM CST.​
 
Annoying.

Mel, please catch up and give some real reads when you're in less of a drug haze. I miss you actually playing.
It hasn't really been a drug haze more than an "emotionally and mentally exhausted haze"


@Karabiner13 I'm still waiting for a response to this:

Why shelter? If anything snowy and jil get more wolf points than shelter. Snowy commented on it but didn't vote for you and jil voted second
Kara, why were you subtly steering (i think this was to Koffee) away from shelter? Sketch points here.
EDIT: It was to AM

I'm happy with my Mutts vote, but could back a gwen or dolphin vote.
In addition, how do you feel about Koffee?

Edit: quote fixing
 
Last edited:
Night 4 Results

With the disappointing lack of slaughter at dusk, our trainers were out for blood last night. All but one, that is. Sabrina sat stoically in her gym late into the night in deep meditation, her lifelong partner Alakazam sitting alongside. She was determined to protect her friends. She already saw past the façade and deep into the soul of one evildoer- certainly she could catch another with enough time.

Unfortunately, it was not to be. While astral projecting into someone’s very being, someone else had snuck into the Saffron City Gym. Alakazam was knocked out cold with some “gentle” asphyxiation. When he awoke, Sabrina was dead by blunt force trauma. A mind plate was tossed carelessly aside, apparently the weapon of choice.
Dead is @genny, Sabrina- Affiliation Seer
mega_alakazam_and_sabrina_by_maxabsol-d8dnggy.jpg
Just across the city, at the Fighting Dojo, sparring matches were just wrapping up for the night. Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan bowed to their human partners and everyone parted ways. The last trainer exited the building, and then turned to lock the door behind him, just like he did every night. He fumbled a bit, his hands shaky. Was it all the exertion of his matches, or was he nervous? There had certainly been enough death in Kanto lately to make even the strongest man nervous.
Fighting_Dojo_FRLG.png

Another trainer just so happened to be walking down the street past the dojo, hoping to get home safely that night. That man locking the Dojo up sure seemed to be fidgety. Was he hiding something? It paid to be on high alert these days. The man dropped his keys, the crash of the metal against cobblestone jarring enough to snap everyone in earshot. The other trainer threw a Pokeball in defense. The Pokemon’s attack? Super effective. Machop fainted, and Dojo man blacked out.
Dead is @allieh807 – Blackbelt
latest
Not so far away, in Fuschia City, another town leader mulled over some things. It was probably time to carry out his training. He was not fond of acting maliciously, but it was for the best of the townsfolk. With a flash of a cape, he was gone.
28bqzjd.jpg

That morning, a trainer in Viridian City was found mysteriously deceased. It couldn’t have been old age? Some mourned his loss, while others carried on with their day to day, remarkably unaffected. He was kind of a weird, reclusive dude anyway.
Dead is @dolphin106258 – Giovanni, Alpha wolf
tenor.gif
​
The Roster:
1. @muttmanager
2. @Skimble
3. @capri1722
6. @Animal Midwife
8. @Trilt
9. @nyanko
11. @CoffeeQuestionMark
12. @SARdoghandler
13. @SnowshoeDog143
20. @Melchizedek
21. @Karabiner13
22. @Crayola227
24. @Glammyre

Lavender Town Cemetery:
4. @grebes4lyfe – Scientist/Magnemite
5. @StayingPositive2017 – Blaine/Rapidash – Anonymous messenger

18. @sheltermed - Team Rocket Grunt/Poochyena
17. @Stagg737 – Fisherman/Magikarp
10. @MixedAnimals77 – Hex Maniac/Gastly
14. @johnnaboo – Erika/Vileplume - Post restrictor

7. @WildZoo – James/Victreebel – Wolf Blocker
15. @Gwenevre – Officer Jenny/Growlithe - Tracker
19. @genny - Sabrina/Alakazam - Affiliation seer
23. @allieh8607 - Blackbelt/Machop

16. @dolphin106258 - Giovanni/Nidoqueen - Alpha Wolf

Lynch Closes at 9 PM CST.
​
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It hasn't really been a drug haze more than an "emotionally and mentally exhausted haze"


@Karabiner13 I'm still waiting for a response to this:


In addition, how do you feel about Koffee?

Edit: quote fixing

I have played with shelter, I have had shelter as a shadow (cross between mentor and hydra where she got to see my role pm and ask manatee questions), I have wolfed with shelter, I have mentored shelter, and I have modded shelter. In all cases, people are convinced shelter puts on an act of confusion when in actuality it is 100% pure shelter. I love that she keeps playing despite people still being convinced she puts on a show of being confused/acting like a noob and lynching her for it. She has been lynched in any affiliation for things like that and so I just assume it is NAI

In my mind, a wolf would be more likely to make a comment on AM's vote (doesn't even have to be shading it), vote second, or keep away from it completely. That is why I asked that question

As for koffee, my reads are still my **** reads of D2? before shelter was lynched. I have only read write-ups and yesterday so there is a big gap in information for me. AM seems convinced koffee is village so I'm guessing there's something in that gap I should go read

And Mel, you know me. When I know I'll be busy, I ask the mods to have me village. I did it in wedding when you modded and was pissed when I was converted. I requested again this game

Now I'm going to go try and read through that gap and figure out where my reads are at as well as see if there were any other tags I needed to respond to