Johns Hopkins vs UPenn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Penn vs Hopkins?

• Penn

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Hopkins

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NNukibw77

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
That Hopkins name is so hard to turn down, but Penn is incredible. 95% @ Penn but want to get some feedback whether or not ppl think I'm crazy.

Members don't see this ad.

1) i doubt the answers you'll get here will be any different from those you got in your old thread
2) gotta make your own decision. go to revisits, consider financial aid, and ultimately choose where you'll be happy. the slight difference in prestige is likely irrelevant for residency placement - students at both schools do very well for themselves.

yeah sorry i just wanted to attach a poll on it ( i forgot last night)

Members don't see this ad :)
no one will think you're crazy or really care. just go to what you feel more comfortable. and penn could give you $, which would make it a no brainer

You're definitely not crazy. If you felt like you were a better fit at Penn/in Philily and the only thing holding you back from Penn is the "name-brand" of Hopkins, go to Penn.

I seriously doubt that going to Hopkins magically opens doors that Penn wouldn't.

there are a ton of people in my class who chose Penn over Hopkins. I'm loving it at Penn, and I think most of my class feels the same way.

penn for the social life for sure. great school really loved it there.

cost of living should be comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.