2022-2023 Johns Hopkins

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will a letter of intent hold any weight for Hopkins? Does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like here?
 
Will a letter of intent hold any weight for Hopkins? Does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like here?
My opinion with these letters are that they should be sent when there is something truly meaningful that you think the admissions committee needs to see.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WL. Does anyone know how they feel about update letters? Done a bunch in my gap year.

Their WL letter was confusing on this point. "You do not need to submit any additional recommendations or other documents to the Admissions Office."

I mean I don't need to, but I want to ahaha.

Has anyone been able to confirm with admissions?
 
WL. Does anyone know how they feel about update letters? Done a bunch in my gap year.

Their WL letter was confusing on this point. "You do not need to submit any additional recommendations or other documents to the Admissions Office."

I mean I don't need to, but I want to ahaha.

Has anyone been able to confirm with admissions?
I'm also really curious about this!
 
WL. Does anyone know how they feel about update letters? Done a bunch in my gap year.

Their WL letter was confusing on this point. "You do not need to submit any additional recommendations or other documents to the Admissions Office."

I mean I don't need to, but I want to ahaha.

Has anyone been able to confirm with admissions?
You could send one, but as mentioned above, the waitlist is ranked already, they just don’t tell us
 
Did anybody get confirmation after filling out the form to stay on the alternate list?
 
WL. Does anyone know how they feel about update letters? Done a bunch in my gap year.

Their WL letter was confusing on this point. "You do not need to submit any additional recommendations or other documents to the Admissions Office."

I mean I don't need to, but I want to ahaha.

Has anyone been able to confirm with admissions?
There is probably no harm in sending one, but I highly doubt they will change your rank on the list based on an update letter.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad