Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am undergoing a career change, I am currently an interpreter for the Deaf but will begin taking prerequisite courses to start my journey to vet school. The area I live in is very limited in veterinary experiences, short of working at a vet assistant and volunteering for a local pit bull rescue, there isn't much else for me to do. Anyone know of any research opportunities or programs that I should look into for his coming summer? Preferably in he New York region (western)
Thanks!
I am undergoing a career change, I am currently an interpreter for the Deaf but will begin taking prerequisite courses to start my journey to vet school. The area I live in is very limited in veterinary experiences, short of working at a vet assistant and volunteering for a local pit bull rescue, there isn't much else for me to do. Anyone know of any research opportunities or programs that I should look into for his coming summer? Preferably in he New York region (western)
Thanks!