Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you 🙂 Regarding dress code, are scrubs considered professional?Lectures are available same day. There are some students who do all their studying at school and then go home and relax, as well as students who I only see at mandatory lectures/exams and do all their studying at home. It's all about your personal preference.
Hey you are fine! Atleast I was! I had to change the zipcode at the post office too, and my package reached to the right place. If you have any questions you can email lucom health I believe, the email id is in the previous page.Accepted students--quick question: for those of you who mailed in student health documents, etc and used usps--did your tracking say "delivered to agent" and it was received by the student health department?
I am a bit worried because when I was sending in the envelope, the post office said they could not find the zip code 24502, and sent it to 24515 (still lynchburg). I just wanna make sure the "agent" was someone in the department