Mardi GraWW (KreWWE of SDN) Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
WELCOME BACK TO NOLA!!!!!

Brought to you by KCubs... eh... nah... CubDub sounds better! @kaydubs

This isnt your typical Bourbon street party though! This is Mardi Gras (Mar-dee Graw) and floats are READY TO ROLL!
Each of you has been assigned to a Krewe - basically the club that runs each different Mardi Gras parade. Parades typically last several hours, running throughout different parts of the city, with anywhere from 10-40 extravagant floats. It is typical to throw beads, coins (doubloons), toys, and really anything else you can think of, as prizes for the watchers to catch.

As with anything in Nola, its a party all day everyday through mardi gras season, which culminates with the last parades on Mardi Gras Day (Tuesday) and signaling the beginning on the Lenten Season (Ash Wednesday). So get your debauchery out while you can, before atoning for your sins for the next 40 days!

1582329518505.png
1582329532913.png
1582329583962.png

And dont forget to yell... "THROW ME SOMETHING, MISTER!!!"

Game Rules
  • Be kind and courteous to other players. Disrespectful and excessively cantankerous behavior will not be tolerated.
  • Do not discuss this game outside of the game thread, game-permitted PMs, and role PMs. Refrain from discussing this game with other players in real life.
  • There is no posting minimum in this game, but repeated ghosting and absence will be noted and may be punished with mod killing.
  • Pics and gifs may be posted freely but please do not be excessive. Move off-topic conversations to the Sign Up Thread. You may be gently nudged to move if you are too off topic.
  • There is no PMing in the game other than through mod approved avenues (you will be notified).
  • There is no village code in this game, which will become more apparent as the game progresses. We do not advise you attempt to use it.
  • No lynch and no kill are allowed.
  • Bold or ##hash## your lynch votes. If you ##hash##, please make sure your vote is on a separate line.
  • Direct quoting of mod PMs is not allowed. Feel free to quote player PMs.
  • Please do not edit or delete lynch votes.
  • Game thread posting is allowed at all times, unless told otherwise.
  • Dead players and spectators may ***post in stars*** on thread. No posting strategy.
  • Enjoy and live vicariously through those of us (...me?) celebrating mardi gras in true southern fashion!
Lynch deadline will be 10PM ET. Early night closes will be appreciated if all actions are submitted, although official Night close with be at 10AM ET.

Roster

1. @SARdoghandler
2. @genny
3. @killerleaf
4. @sheltermed
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @Melchizedek
7. @MrsDrDr
8. @BigCats
9. @kcoughli
10. @PippyPony
11. @WonderingStudent
13-1. @Barkley13
13. @mizchiefmanaged
14. @alissa14
15a. @Sunshine in a Storm
15b. @Ms Procrastinator
16. @Coopah
17. @WildZoo
18. @SportPonies
19. @dolphin106258

It is now Day 1

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like the new trend of gifs in spoilers rule really cramps my style for future wolf brags

Anywho

lynch bigkitties

Because my reads last game were garbage and I feel betrayed because we worked together so well the game before :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I feel like the new trend of gifs in spoilers rule really cramps my style for future wolf brags

Anywho

lynch bigkitties

Because my reads last game were garbage and I feel betrayed because we worked together so well the game before :p
I know you're joking and I'm ok with that but also... Are you mad at her or wanna be friends? I can't quite tell.

Members don't see this ad :)

Anywho

lynch bigkitties

that was a copy/paste/edit. It is Mardi Gras after all. Post your gifs away! Just try not to be excessive! Will edit rules description.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Lynch coop for being first. (Just in case people couldn’t tell this is a *joke vote*)

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Anywho

lynch bigkitties

How did I know :p sorry for betraying you, fave deadie!! If it helps, I felt bad about it :(

and in the spirit of village!BC D1 bandwagons...

lynch BC

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
How did I know :p sorry for betraying you, fave deadie!! If it helps, I felt bad about it :(

lynch BC
If this lynch bandwagon sticks, we will know you are village.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

lynch BC
LIS rule noobie, anyone who votes for themselves must be a wolf

To hammer that point
Unlynch sunshine lynch BC

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Lynch coop for being first. (Just in case people couldn’t tell this is a *joke vote*)
Shocked that you, of all people, are voting the first poster.

lynch BC
You've only been bandwagoned once out of all the times you've been village.

Reactions: 1 users
Day 1 King Cake For All!!!! Lynch tally

Sunshine ()
BigKits (3) - SAR, BC, Coop
Miz (1) - Barks
WZ (1) - Sports
Genny (1) Sunny
Wonder (1) - AM
Coop (1) - Wonder

1582339260940.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Throw me something man!

• Angry
Day 1 King Cake For All!!!! Lynch tally

Sunshine ()
BigKits (3) - SAR, BC, Coop
Miz (1) - Barks
WZ (1) - Sports
Genny (1) Sunny
Wonder (1) - AM
Coop ()
Killer (1) - Wonder

Lynch close 10PM ET (23 hours)

1582343968624.png

Sup krewe

I am excited to party, but kicking myself because somehow I'm still doing a take home exam at 11pm on the day I'm supposed to finish school.

Bets on when I will be done and when pipsy will appear?

Sup krewe

I am excited to party, but kicking myself because somehow I'm still doing a take home exam at 11pm on the day I'm supposed to finish school.

Bets on when I will be done and when pipsy will appear?

Soooooo.... school doesnt end for another hour is what youre saying? @kaydubs does not approve