Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"lead lynch"Okay why is big ol' kitty the lead lynch?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
"lead lynch"Okay why is big ol' kitty the lead lynch?
Yes AM a bunch of people are lynching her and she's in the lead."lead lynch"
I know. I'm only two votes difference to her, putting me in second place. I wish everyone would get off of me.Yes AM a bunch of people are lynching her and she's in the lead.
###Lynch AM###I know. I'm only two votes difference to her, putting me in second place. I wish everyone would get off of me.
Look like kc is dead lol###Lynch AM###
For giggles

I feel like the new trend of gifs in spoilers rule really cramps my style for future wolf brags
Any particular post giving you feels?###lynch pip### just because feels; nothing I can put my finger on, just feels.
1) it's not a tunnel, I put that in the original post that I was not serious but it was proving a point.He’s more sketch than you for sheeping your vote and your justification especially when he then said he didn’t agree with the rule, you’re mildly sketch for a weaksauce vote but I know how you get about your tunnels on me lol so I’m not terribly surprised.
unlynch the mods, lynch SAR
Mentioning wolf brags makes me to think that you are expecting to make some soon (maybe this game? 🤔)
Why does that make you suspicious of me? It's day one - if you are trying to put out bait you're probably getting a villager.I was wondering who would try to jump on that
unlynch bitties, lynch wondering
You comfy with your position now?I know. I'm only two votes difference to her, putting me in second place. I wish everyone would get off of me.
Yes, I'm now tied with BC! When will this madness end??? Bandwagon alert!You comfy with your position now?
Why does that make you suspicious of me? It's day one - if you are trying to put out bait you're probably getting a villager.
I assume that too lolI really hate when AM uses her valley girl voice
At least that's how I imagine it when she gets like this
unlynch the mods, lynch SAR
Mentioning wolf brags makes me to think that you are expecting to make some soon (maybe this game? 🤔)
I was wondering who would try to jump on that
unlynch bitties, lynch wondering
Why does that make you suspicious of me? It's day one - if you are trying to put out bait you're probably getting a villager.
Is this even bait?? It just seemed like such an innocuous comment to make. Anyways noting this whole exchange for feelz.Because that is the weakest and most WIFOM reason to lynch me. And also an easy argument for a wolf to make. Bait had caught wolves d1 before
How does it make you feel considering you're sitting on Wondering?Is this even bait?? It just seemed like such an innocuous comment to make. Anyways noting this whole exchange for feelz.
Because that is the weakest and most WIFOM reason to lynch me. And also an easy argument for a wolf to make. Bait had caught wolves d1 before
Probably not suspicious but I did think it was funny that MrsDrDr said she was going to church in real life to pray for her sins. and I literally noted down on my analysis word doc "Is she praying for her sins in the game as well?" ie trying to kill people as a wolf lol
Is this even bait?? It just seemed like such an innocuous comment to make. Anyways noting this whole exchange for feelz.
I was getting the same vibes from your post as a noob game MrsDrDr's post and she ended up being a wolf. I didn't act on these vibes then so learning from past mistakes now.
Hey! I read it that way tooI really hate when AM uses her valley girl voice
At least that's how I imagine it when she gets like this

What's going on with the tally? 😡Day 1 King Cake For All!!!! Lynch tally
Sunshine ()
BigKits (2) - Coop, Melwhozadek?
Miz (1) - Barks
WZ ()
Genny (2) - Sunny, Sports
Wonder (1) - AM
Coop ()
Killer ()
AM (2) - MsP, kcough
Mel (1) - BC
Pippwatchoo (2) - Alissa, killer
SAR (1) - Wonder, Dolphin, SAR
12/20
Lynch close 10PM ET (5 hours)
View attachment 296380
Any reason why you're on wondering? You never gave one. @dolphin106258 you tooWhat's going on with the tally? 😡
What's going on with the tally? 😡
Well, the context of when I initially voted her is something. I haven't seen anything to make me move yet.Any reason why you're on wondering? You never gave one. @dolphin106258 you too
smh with all these tally-affective mechanics lately, I'm always on edge.Miscount, it happens... so impatient!
Just out of curiosity do you act this way in real life too? Do they roll their eyes a lot? Do they sigh when you answer questions? Do you ever get the feeling people want to strangle you?Well, the context of when I initially voted her is something. I haven't seen anything to make me move yet.
smh with all these tally-affective mechanics lately, I'm always on edge.
I'm actually more on the quiet side IRL. I think only a handful of people on SDN even know what I sound like. (So rarely a question is directed my way.)Just out of curiosity do you act this way in real life too? Do they roll their eyes a lot? Do they sigh when you answer questions? Do you ever get the feeling people want to strangle you?
I'm actually more on the quiet side IRL. I think only a handful of people on SDN even know what I sound like. I often feel like I'm only one step away from my social awkwardness making everyone go dead silent, but I don't recall anyone implying their hands would make a nice choker for me.
I know what you sound like 😉 also sorry if my snark is a little extreme today, I'm a bit more stressed than normal, I'm sure it'll go away soon.I'm actually more on the quiet side IRL. I think only a handful of people on SDN even know what I sound like. (So rarely a question is directed my way.)
I often feel like I'm only one step away from my social awkwardness making everyone go dead silent, but I don't recall anyone implying their hands would make a nice choker for me.
Cubs played a bait and switchhey there. I wasn't aware of the start date of this game / I don't think this is the game for which I signed up?? regardless, I am here. seeing some new faces so hi. I've been out of WW commission for a few so this is my first game back in a while. I have some errands/chores and I'll be back. just wanted to check in.![]()
Initially I voted there Bc one of their first posts I saw was talking about like hey this is obviously a joke guys. It felt a bit excessive so I thought eh I’ll throw a vote there. Then the exchange with SAR happened and it made me want to stay.Any reason why you're on wondering? You never gave one. @dolphin106258 you too
Let's not forget that the last time coop tunneled on you, you were a wolf 😛He’s more sketch than you for sheeping your vote and your justification especially when he then said he didn’t agree with the rule, you’re mildly sketch for a weaksauce vote but I know how you get about your tunnels on me lol so I’m not terribly surprised.
Wot in tarnationI’m bored.
#####
unlynch dubz
Lunch genny
#####
Are...are you MsP right now?Yes, I'm now tied with BC! When will this madness end??? Bandwagon alert!
I know what AM sounds like!!I'm actually more on the quiet side IRL. I think only a handful of people on SDN even know what I sound like. (So rarely a question is directed my way.)
I often feel like I'm only one step away from my social awkwardness making everyone go dead silent, but I don't recall anyone implying their hands would make a nice choker for me.

Hm?Are...are you MsP right now?
The punctuation in that post reminded me of her.
NO EXCEPTIONS. Its in the rule itself pippy. Its like you don't even listen to a thing Vince Vaughn says.What about rule #76
no no no, get it right. I am the sketchIEST ever.He’s more sketch than you for sheeping your vote and your justification especially when he then said he didn’t agree with the rule, you’re mildly sketch for a weaksauce vote but I know how you get about your tunnels on me lol so I’m not terribly surprised.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.