Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There ain't be no confusion if we keep the 's' and 'z' separate smh
I was informed that Dubs still technically references WZ

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
There ain't be no confusion if we keep the 's' and 'z' separate smh

Because I submitted the action at 4am!Why did you doubt me dubz???????![]()
IncorrectI was informed that Dubs still technically references WZ![]()
I think that might be even more confusingor CubDub as i wrote in the opening post... no Z no s no worries!

.......😕If the three of us mod together we should be Cubbalubbadubdub
If the three of us mod together we should be Cubbalubbadubdub
Not enough Rick & Morty fans here I see
That was only if I incorrectly lynched youand doesnt somebidy owe me a beer?

Did throw me something mister actually do anything? Lol
So funny story - I was also protected the same night I got the doubloons and I actually thought you were referring to that at first.Uhm
I would like to thank my dolphin shaped doubloons.
@dolphin106258 is triggeredMrsDrDr, Krewe of The Lounge, Unlucky Wolf, who would always die if she were directly involved in a tie.
@dolphin106258 is triggered
That's better than last game!!this was a hard concept for the wolves initially too lol. Not if there was a tie in general, only if mrsD was IN the tie.
See that's why I knew dolph couldn't possibly be a wolf, she would've been so pissed off if you made her wolf for the third time in a row in a game with multiple NK mechanics as well as some more tie shenanigans 😛
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.