You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mardi GraWW (KreWWE of SDN) Game Thread
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Day 7 Its Friday? Time to Party Again! Lynch Tally
MrsDr (4) - Lawper, Doggo, miz, dolph
Doggo (2) - Killer, MrsDrDr
miz ()
6/6
MrsDr (4) - Lawper, Doggo, miz, dolph
Doggo (2) - Killer, MrsDrDr
miz ()
6/6
Some people have to WORK!
Some of us have to WORK!
SNOREEEEE
Some of us have to WORK!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trust me. I’m an intern. I know 🤣Some people have to WORK!
Some of us have to WORK!![]()
Is anyone else concerned about lawp at all?
😴
@kaydubs @cubsrule4e what are the odds of an early close if there’s a total lack of discussion? Lol
Just waiting for him to appear@kaydubs @cubsrule4e what are the odds of an early close if there’s a total lack of discussion? Lol
Lynch will close in 30 minutes. Speak up if you are not ok with this.
God bless 🤣Lynch will close in 30 minutes. Speak up if you are not ok with this.
Little bitIs anyone else concerned about lawp at all?
Little bit
Are you ok with lynch closing early?
Please do 🤣Are you ok with lynch closing early?
Lynch Closed. Results Pending.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Day 7 Its Friday? Time to Party Again! Lynch Tally
MrsDr (4) - Lawper, Doggo, miz, dolph
Doggo (2) - Killer, MrsDrDr
miz ()
6/6
MrsDr (4) - Lawper, Doggo, miz, dolph
Doggo (2) - Killer, MrsDrDr
miz ()
6/6
Omg you guys are killing me
Fun times peeps! Last wolf standing (or not lol)!
(Wolf "brag" here is as pathetic as my last 2 days of play) 🤣🤣🤣🤣



(Wolf "brag" here is as pathetic as my last 2 days of play) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
In what way?!Omg you guys are killing me
At least you’re doing one!!!Fun times peeps! Last wolf standing (or not lol)!
(Wolf "brag" here is as pathetic as my last 2 days of play) 🤣🤣🤣🤣![]()

Watch lawp be chaos and win alone.
I really hope not, if the game doesn’t end today we can lynch him tomorrowWatch lawp be chaos and win alone.
In what way?!
Um, like you actually killed me lol
FINAL WRITE UP!!!
Boy, these week-long trips in Nola can be exhausting! But hopefully well worth it for everyone involved! The remaining players had bonded so well with an established trust that no more words needed to be spoken, just lynch votes cast. With that, they cornered the last remaining that was not of their kind, (an ironic role name as last lynch given vet forum context) took care of business, and booked their flights home.
Boy, these week-long trips in Nola can be exhausting! But hopefully well worth it for everyone involved! The remaining players had bonded so well with an established trust that no more words needed to be spoken, just lynch votes cast. With that, they cornered the last remaining that was not of their kind, (an ironic role name as last lynch given vet forum context) took care of business, and booked their flights home.
MrsDrDr, Krewe of The Lounge, Unlucky Wolf, who would always die if she were directly involved in a tie.
Oh wait... am I getting my win conditions mixed up again? That sounds more like the winning criteria for...
VILLAGE WINS!!!!
(and for those having a heart attack, lawper is green, not purple)
Great game played by all! I hope now that everything has played out, the game seemed fair to both sides. The wolves had a strong run early, had some bad luck, and then village really did a great job of piecing their info together, creating a strong bloc, and ensuring the wolves couldnt come back. I would love to see this simulated out 99 more times to see the results.
In any case, I just hope all had fun, learned a few things, and enjoyed some uncommon and even some made up roles to make it more interesting. Thanks to moddator @kaydubs, couldnt have done it without you, especially all those early morning actions!
We hope you have enjoyed this CubDub/KayCubs productionTM and hope to see you again in a future game!
Surviving 5
3. @killerleaf - Krewe of Endymion, VIP, who could choose a bodyguard Day 1 to protect her from night kills or assassin shots throughout the game. Once her bodyguard died, she would become vulnerable.
4. @sheltermed --> @Lawper - Krewe of Muses, who could ask the mods a nightly question.
13. @mizchiefmanaged - Krewe of Morpheus, Dreamer, who would receive a random piece of game information on random nights
16. @Coopah --> @Doggo Labs - Krewe of Zulu, Coconut Thrower, who started the game with the Coconut of Immunity
19. @dolphin106258 - Krewe of Druids, Tinkerer, who could make a Mardi Gras themed item each night to give to a player that provided a 1 time use tracking or watching ability.
All Partied out
6. Melchizidek - Krewe of Proteus, Lost Mason
11. WonderingStudent - Krewe of Tucks, ArmorSmith
8. BigCats - Krewe of Residency Forums, Post-Restrictor, Recruited Bodyguard
1. SARdoghandler - Krewe of Perseus, Rex Slayer
15b. Ms Procrastinator - Krewe of Rex, King of Carnival and Alpha Wolf
14. Alissa14 - Krewe of Pre-Med - Pocketproof PMer (1x seer)
17. WildZoo - Krewe of Pandora, Berserker
15a. Sunshine in a Storm - Krewe of Titans, Vanillager
10.PippyPony - Krewe of Pygmalion, Converted Vanillager
5. Animal Midwife - Krewe of Orpheus, Vanillager
13-1. Barkley13 - Krewe of SPF, Blocker
18. SportPonies - Krewe of Pre-Vet, Protector
9. kcoughli--> SnowshoeDog143 - Krewe of Bacchus, Converter
2. genny - Krewe of Poseidon, Lost Mason
7. MrsDrDr - Krewe of The Lounge, Unlucky Wolf
MVP (1st half of game) - @SARdoghandler - ...cause like...DUH????
MVP (2nd half of game) - @dolphin106258 , @genny , @mizchiefmanaged who all played a significant role in providing the information and collaboration needed to form the crucial village bloc
Died too early - @Ms Procrastinator 🙁 and @WonderingStudent 🙁 oh and Mel too....
Biggest fail - @WildZoo who had 2 wolves in her list of 3 potential rampage kills and chose the villager instead
Biggest party pooper - @Animal Midwife for trying to hoard the nut forever
Funniest comment - @Doggo Labs "Poor pip, but not really." 🤣🤣🤣
Lawper, 3rd party chaos, who had to kill off all of the wolves in order to win!!! Congrats on a great game Lawp!!!
Oh wait... am I getting my win conditions mixed up again? That sounds more like the winning criteria for...
VILLAGE WINS!!!!
(and for those having a heart attack, lawper is green, not purple)
Great game played by all! I hope now that everything has played out, the game seemed fair to both sides. The wolves had a strong run early, had some bad luck, and then village really did a great job of piecing their info together, creating a strong bloc, and ensuring the wolves couldnt come back. I would love to see this simulated out 99 more times to see the results.
In any case, I just hope all had fun, learned a few things, and enjoyed some uncommon and even some made up roles to make it more interesting. Thanks to moddator @kaydubs, couldnt have done it without you, especially all those early morning actions!
We hope you have enjoyed this CubDub/KayCubs productionTM and hope to see you again in a future game!
Surviving 5
3. @killerleaf - Krewe of Endymion, VIP, who could choose a bodyguard Day 1 to protect her from night kills or assassin shots throughout the game. Once her bodyguard died, she would become vulnerable.
4. @sheltermed --> @Lawper - Krewe of Muses, who could ask the mods a nightly question.
13. @mizchiefmanaged - Krewe of Morpheus, Dreamer, who would receive a random piece of game information on random nights
16. @Coopah --> @Doggo Labs - Krewe of Zulu, Coconut Thrower, who started the game with the Coconut of Immunity
19. @dolphin106258 - Krewe of Druids, Tinkerer, who could make a Mardi Gras themed item each night to give to a player that provided a 1 time use tracking or watching ability.
All Partied out
6. Melchizidek - Krewe of Proteus, Lost Mason
11. WonderingStudent - Krewe of Tucks, ArmorSmith
8. BigCats - Krewe of Residency Forums, Post-Restrictor, Recruited Bodyguard
1. SARdoghandler - Krewe of Perseus, Rex Slayer
15b. Ms Procrastinator - Krewe of Rex, King of Carnival and Alpha Wolf
14. Alissa14 - Krewe of Pre-Med - Pocketproof PMer (1x seer)
17. WildZoo - Krewe of Pandora, Berserker
15a. Sunshine in a Storm - Krewe of Titans, Vanillager
10.PippyPony - Krewe of Pygmalion, Converted Vanillager
5. Animal Midwife - Krewe of Orpheus, Vanillager
13-1. Barkley13 - Krewe of SPF, Blocker
18. SportPonies - Krewe of Pre-Vet, Protector
9. kcoughli--> SnowshoeDog143 - Krewe of Bacchus, Converter
2. genny - Krewe of Poseidon, Lost Mason
7. MrsDrDr - Krewe of The Lounge, Unlucky Wolf
MVP (1st half of game) - @SARdoghandler - ...cause like...DUH????
MVP (2nd half of game) - @dolphin106258 , @genny , @mizchiefmanaged who all played a significant role in providing the information and collaboration needed to form the crucial village bloc
Died too early - @Ms Procrastinator 🙁 and @WonderingStudent 🙁 oh and Mel too....
Biggest fail - @WildZoo who had 2 wolves in her list of 3 potential rampage kills and chose the villager instead
Biggest party pooper - @Animal Midwife for trying to hoard the nut forever
Funniest comment - @Doggo Labs "Poor pip, but not really." 🤣🤣🤣
Last edited:
I was waiting for Village to choke and tinfoil after I died.
And I was gonna cry.
But you guys didn’t!!!! A happy village win <3
And I was gonna cry.
But you guys didn’t!!!! A happy village win <3
NGL I’m a bit concerned about lawp being chaos. Cubs seems to like chaos roles in his games that have the ability to win alone. Drdr is our wolf, I’m going to be bummed if a chaos takes this win. But idk if paranoia is enough for me to not vote for drdr today so I might just risk it.
Is anyone else concerned about lawp at all?
FINAL WRITE UP!!!
Boy, these week-long trips in Nola can be exhausting! But hopefully well worth it for everyone involved! The remaining players had bonded so well with an established trust that no more words needed to be spoken, just lynch votes cast. With that, they cornered the last remaining that was not of their kind, (an ironic ending for the last lynch given vet forum context) took care of business, and booked their flights home.
MrsDrDr, Krewe of The Lounge, Unlucky Wolf, who would always die if she were directly involved in a tie.
Lawper, 3rd party chaos, who had to kill off all of the wolves in order to win!!! Congrats on a great game Lawp!!!
Oh wait... am I getting my win conditions mixed up again? That sounds more like the winning criteria for...
VILLAGE WINS!!!!
(and for those having a heart attack, lawper is green, not purple)
Great game played by all! I hope now that everything has played out, the game seemed fair to both sides. The wolves had a strong run early, had some bad luck, and then village really did a great job of piecing their info together, creating a strong bloc, and ensuring the wolves couldnt come back. I would love to see this simulated out 99 more times to see the results.
In any case, I just hope all had fun, learned a few things, and enjoyed some uncommon and even some made up roles to make it more interesting. Thanks to moddator @kaydubs, couldnt have done it without you, especially all those early morning actions!
We hope you have enjoyed this CubDubz productionTM and hope to see you again in a future game!
Surviving 5
3. @killerleaf - Krewe of Endymion, VIP, who could choose a bodyguard Day 1 to protect her from night kills or assassin shots throughout the game. Once her bodyguard died, she would become vulnerable.
4. @sheltermed --> @Lawper - Krewe of Muses, who could ask the mods a nightly question.
13. @mizchiefmanaged - Krewe of Morpheus, Dreamer, who would receive a random piece of game information on random nights
16. @Coopah --> @Doggo Labs - Krewe of Zulu, Coconut Thrower, who started the game with the Coconut of Immunity
19. @dolphin106258 - Krewe of Druids, Tinkerer, who could make a Mardi Gras themed item each night to give to a player that provided a 1 time use tracking or watching ability.
All Partied out
6. Melchizidek - Krewe of Proteus, Lost Mason
11. WonderingStudent - Krewe of Tucks, ArmorSmith
8. BigCats - Krewe of Residency Forums, Post-Restrictor, Recruited Bodyguard
1. SARdoghandler - Krewe of Perseus, Rex Slayer
15b. Ms Procrastinator - Krewe of Rex, King of Carnival and Alpha Wolf
14. Alissa14 - Krewe of Pre-Med - PMer, 1x seer
17. WildZoo - Krewe of Pandora, Berserker
15a. Sunshine in a Storm[/USER] - Krewe of Titans, Vanillager
10.PippyPony - Krewe of Pygmalion, Converted Vanillager
5. Animal Midwife - Krewe of Orpheus, Vanillager
13-1. Barkley13 - Krewe of SPF, Blocker
18. SportPonies - Krewe of Pre-Vet, Protector
9. kcoughli--> SnowshoeDog143 - Krewe of Bacchus, Converter
2. genny - Krewe of Poseidon, Lost Mason
7. MrsDrDr - Krewe of The Lounge, Unlucky Wolf
MVP (1st half of game) - @SARdoghandler - ...cause like...DUH????
MVP (2nd half of game) - @dolphin106258 , @genny , @mizchiefmanaged who all played a significant role in providing the information and collaboration needed to form the crucial village bloc
Died too early - @Ms Procrastinator 🙁 and @WonderingStudent 🙁 oh and Mel too....
Biggest fail - @WildZoo who had 2 wolves in her list of 3 potential rampage kills and chose the villager instead
Biggest party pooper - @Animal Midwife for trying to hoard the nut forever
Funniest comment - @Doggo Labs "Poor pip, but not really." 🤣🤣🤣
I'm in the living room with my family and the Lawper thing had me like "Oh! My! God!"
Thank you @cubsrule4e and @kaydubs !!! I loved the Mardi Gras theme!!!
Thanks for the great game Cubs and Kdubs!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also @Doggo Labs : “I don’t think you really thought I was a wolf when you lynched me” after I flipped wolf. I was just like ......dudeFunniest comment - @Doggo Labs "Poor pip, but not really." 🤣🤣🤣
@cubsrule4e @kaydubs that last game SCARRED me for 3P 🤣
Thanks for the game!!!! What were the no kill nights?
I like to think that I'm kinda funnyAlso @Doggo Labs : “I don’t think you really thought I was a wolf when you lynched me” after I flipped wolf. I was just like ......dude
Edit: I'm really bad at spelling and grammar, just ask Barks
You seriously did awesome. There was nothing you said at all that made me suspicious of you!Thank you @cubsrule4e and @kaydubs !!! I loved the Mardi Gras theme!!!
Uhhh we may have forgotten to submit N1...
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
![]()
@cubsrule4e @kaydubs that last game SCARRED me for 3P 🤣
Thanks for the game!!!! What were the no kill nights?
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
You seriously did awesome. There was nothing you said at all that made me suspicious of you!
Oh I definitely kicked myself a couple times. Internal monologue was like, "Dude, Mrs, shut up! Why did you post that???" hahaha
Bebby wolf learning lessons.
1st time wolves didn’t send any actions.
@cubsrule4e @kaydubs that last game SCARRED me for 3P 🤣
Thanks for the game!!!! What were the no kill nights?
Oh crap then I totally idiot savanted the whole Barks attempt on wondering N1 lolUhhh we may have forgotten to submit N1...
Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn
But you were serious 🤣I like to think that I'm kinda funny
Edit: I'm really bad at spelling and grammar, just ask Barks
Also can confirm. You think you’d learn when you keep getting points off on tests but nope

I KNOWOh crap then I totally idiot savanted the whole Barks attempt on wondering N1 lol
wondering really gave me a beer that night!!
Think I just added everyone to dead chat. Yell if I missed you.
Thanks for the game, hope y’all had fun. Especially you, @cubsrule4e .

Thanks for the game, hope y’all had fun. Especially you, @cubsrule4e .

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Biggest fail - @WildZoo who had 2 wolves in her list of 3 potential rampage kills and chose the villager instead![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the game mod gods! I'm so proud of this village 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ALSO y'all should be glad I chose the villager because I could have killed two wolves BACK TO BACK
I’m just glad I didn’t choke. Thanks for the game!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why did you doubt me dubz???????ALSO y'all should be glad I chose the villager because I could have killed two wolves BACK TO BACK
I fully support thisBiggest fail - @WildZoo who had 2 wolves in her list of 3 potential rampage kills and chose the villager instead![]()

Thank you CubDubs Productions for the game even though I spent most of it in dead chat!!! I had a lot of fun!!
We have renamed ourselves KayCubs to avoid confusion!
There ain't be no confusion if we keep the 's' and 'z' separate smhWe have renamed ourselves KayCubs to avoid confusion!🤣