-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
More so I don’t think sobsob is a wolf. There’s some frantic ness to her posting that I don’t think was there last game? Idk.Do you think this time is different than last game?
It didn't. But I also want to hear your thoughts on MsP, actually.I don’t understand? Do I literally need to say I don’t think he’s a wolf? I kinda figured what I was actually saying got that across?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why don’t you like either?I would not vote for ms P or SOV at this point. What the heck are you guys doing?
Where should we go? Are you village reading them now?I would not vote for ms P or SOV at this point. What the heck are you guys doing?
I don’t mind her posting more. But last time she posted a lot and she had some frantic undertones she was a wolf. But really mostly don’t want sobsob lynched first for actually throwing logic out there.It didn't. But I also want to hear your thoughts on MsP, actually.
His posting style is nearly always a point of contention nowadays and probably why he doesn’t play more tbh.
SOV almost never plays and it seems cruel to lynch him day 1. I don't have any particular wolfy leans in his direction either.Why don’t you like either?
MsP seems like her normal self.
When was this?But last time she posted a lot and she had some frantic undertones she was a wolf.
Probably somewhere else. Why aren't you more concerned that we've quickly consolidated to 2 wagons?Where should we go? Are you village reading them now?
I don't think you've ever played with her as a wolf. But the bolded is especially problematic and makes SOV look worse. If this outweighs your wolfread, I'm never switching. I have to see you believe in it yourself before I can.I don’t mind her posting more. But last time she posted a lot and she had some frantic undertones she was a wolf. But really mostly don’t want sobsob lynched first for actually throwing logic out there.
His posting style is nearly always a point of contention nowadays and probably why he doesn’t play more tbh.
Because I'm not seeing solid reasoning to switch. Give me a strong wagon with reasoning and I'll reconsidering. Somewhere else could be you.Probably somewhere else. Why aren't you more concerned that we've quickly consolidated to 2 wagons?
More so I don’t think sobsob is a wolf. There’s some frantic ness to her posting that I don’t think was there last game? Idk.
Stealing my phrasing now?

Meh I'm not feeling the top two lynches and I don't like miz's posts plus I have no reason to stay on allie rn
Unlynch allie
Lynch miz
Unlynch allie
Lynch miz
I have played with her as a wolf. Recently, in fact. I remember what she’s like as a wolf from that game. I really don’t understand what you’re saying.I don't think you've ever played with her as a wolf. But the bolded is especially problematic and makes SOV look worse. If this outweighs your wolfread, I'm never switching. I have to see you believe in it yourself before I can.
Weak reasons you got thereMore so I don’t think sobsob is a wolf. There’s some frantic ness to her posting that I don’t think was there last game? Idk.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which game?I have played with her as a wolf. Recently, in fact. I remember what she’s like as a wolf from that game. I really don’t understand what you’re saying.
You literally never like my postsMeh I'm not feeling the top two lynches and I don't like miz's posts plus I have no reason to stay on allie rn
Unlynch allie
Lynch miz

So you consider the SOV vote a strong wagon with reasoning?Because I'm not seeing solid reasoning to switch. Give me a strong wagon with reasoning and I'll reconsidering. Somewhere else could be you.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15 minute warning, listen for the faint sounds of sirens in the distance...getting closer now...
I don’t remember the name? It was a speed ish game I think? Recently. You played as well.Which game?
Sure.So you consider the SOV vote a strong wagon with reasoning?
Does anyone have anything less weak?Weak reasons you got there
It was the speed game where I was a serial killer.Which game?
But I'm really feeling it this time 😛You literally never like my posts![]()
You nimwits realize I volunteered to be lynched an hour ago, right?
Like we could solve the problem of keeping other active players in the game without doing a crazy last 10 min slide onto a crappy vote
Like we could solve the problem of keeping other active players in the game without doing a crazy last 10 min slide onto a crappy vote
Welp your tunnel is wrong againBut I'm really feeling it this time 😛

You signed up to play. Why do you suddenly not want to play?You nimwits realize I volunteered to be lynched an hour ago, right?
Like we could solve the problem of keeping other active players in the game without doing a crazy last 10 min slide onto a crappy vote
...Does anyone have anything less weak?
Less weak than "idk, sure...her posts are strange I guess...?"
I mean wolf though. As in a regular game with partners. miz said herself that wasn't like a normal game at the time.It was the speed game where I was a serial killer.
I do, but I got to school at 5am this morning and am just leaving here now at 10pmYou signed up to play. Why do you suddenly not want to play?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like to post more towards the end of games to make up for when I'm MIA during the day. Never realized I came off as frantic.Just posting a lot/seeming frantic. Again, I was fooled last time so I’m not saying it’s wolfy and not changing to her, it just gives me feels.
This plan gives me acid reflux and I'll be angry forever if you're serious.You nimwits realize I volunteered to be lynched an hour ago, right?
Like we could solve the problem of keeping other active players in the game without doing a crazy last 10 min slide onto a crappy vote
Meh I'm not feeling the top two lynches and I don't like miz's posts plus I have no reason to stay on allie rn
Unlynch allie
Lynch miz
I have feels here too.
Unlynch bark
Lynch miz
15 minute warning, listen for the faint sounds of sirens in the distance...getting closer now...
Weeeee-ooooooo, weeeee-oooooooo, WEEE-OOO WEEEEEE-OOOOOO
It’s D1 and nobody has really said anything substantial besides sobsob’s typical post style sounding insincere and wolfy for some reason....
Less weak than "idk, sure...her posts are strange I guess...?"
Oh I see, so you prefer to lynch in random panic mode with 10 minutes leftThis plan gives me acid reflux and I'll be angry forever if you're serious.
I’m yet to see a game where the two of you don’t tunnel meI have feels here too.
Unlynch bark
Lynch miz

Sure. I've done far too many "I'll volunteer for death" game. I'm not playing that anymore.Oh I see, so you prefer to lynch in random panic mode with 10 minutes left
genny said a bunch of stuff, Ms P has said a bunch of stuff, AM has asked questions, multiple others have contributed reads-based posts, including nyanko, idk how you are not seeing anything substantialIt’s D1 and nobody has really said anything substantial besides sobsob’s typical post style sounding insincere and wolfy for some reason.
Unofficial D1 On a Spree Lynch Tally
AM () -
Cubs () -
Sobsob (4) - sport, Pippy, AM, MsP
Allie () -
genny (1) - SAR
SAR () -
Sporty () -
Barks () -
MsP (4) - allie, SOV, ny, miz
Pippy (1) - genny
miz (2) - Barks, cubs
12/12 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST
SOV and MsP you are in the lead
AM () -
Cubs () -
Sobsob (4) - sport, Pippy, AM, MsP
Allie () -
genny (1) - SAR
SAR () -
Sporty () -
Barks () -
MsP (4) - allie, SOV, ny, miz
Pippy (1) - genny
miz (2) - Barks, cubs
12/12 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST
SOV and MsP you are in the lead
Small game, maybe tie means no one dies so it might be best just to leave it
I give up. My reads based posts are nearly always on feels. And I generally read sov well. I’ll just go hang out in my corner.genny said a bunch of stuff, Ms P has said a bunch of stuff, AM has asked questions, multiple others have contributed reads-based posts, including nyanko, idk how you are not seeing anything substantial
Weeeee-ooooooo, weeeee-oooooooo, WEEE-OOO WEEEEEE-OOOOOOView attachment 278090
Thanks, Becky.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
5 minute warning and I hear the waffles are HOT
I mean that's ok, you can think he is village and I can disagree with you -- that doesn't mean that no one else has said a thing the whole dayI give up. My reads based posts are nearly always on feels. And I generally read sov well. I’ll just go hang out in my corner.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Something else that's problematic is allie liking genny's post about wanting neither leading wagons, but doing nothing.
Icky.Small game, maybe tie means no one dies so it might be best just to leave it
I hope not.Small game, maybe tie means no one dies so it might be best just to leave it
Why? If I was running this game there would be no deaths in a D1 tie, I'm not sure why that is an icky concept with 4 min left on the timerIcky.
Didn't want to lynch there cause I agree it's dumb to expect someone to defend if they are getting lynched before posting, but yeah I agree with this.Something else that's problematic is allie liking genny's post about like neither leading wagons, but doing nothing.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K