MHA Need advice on Masters in healthcare administration (MHA) Programs in Texas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gradfear

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i am an undergrad studying in the University of Texas at Dallas. I am a senior and I am about to finish college and graduate december 2016. I've looked at at all the possible universities to apply to, in Texas for doing my MHA.
I am going to write my GMAT this summer. Problem is, I do not have any work experience (because my visa does not allow me to work), but I do have some hospital volunteer experience. My gpa is not that competitive either. I am worried if it would be possible to be accepted into an MHA program, because they are quite competitive.
Please do give me advice on how I can make myself look better and what i can improve on.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

So i am an undergrad studying in the University of Texas at Dallas. I am a senior and I am about to finish college and graduate december 2016. I've looked at at all the possible universities to apply to, in Texas for doing my MHA.
I am going to write my GMAT this summer. Problem is, I do not have any work experience (because my visa does not allow me to work), but I do have some hospital volunteer experience. My gpa is not that competitive either. I am worried if it would be possible to be accepted into an MHA program, because they are quite competitive.
Please do give me advice on how I can make myself look better and what i can improve on.
Thank you!
Hey!! I go to UTD as well. You need to talk to Dr. Kathleen Byrnes and she will help you figure out what to do.