NOVA vs Midwestern (Chicago)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lappy Droopy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll keep the thread simple- I know NOVA is about $8,000 cheaper a year, but from what I understand, Midwestern has a better reputation overall (and is much closer to where I live). What do you all think?
 
Finally a not-obvious comparison thread.

CCOM probably has better opportunities, but alot of people would prefer NSU for the price and location.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile
 
Finally a not-obvious comparison thread.

CCOM probably has better opportunities, but alot of people would prefer NSU for the price and location.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The trick is getting the Program Director to view beauty in the same way, lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First off, your medical education is what YOU make of it. With that aside, NOVA has great sites to rotate at that are all over, it is by a beach that you can use all year, is on a gigantic campus, has student housing that has a waterfall, and is a pretty solid school overall.
 
First off, your medical education is what YOU make of it. With that aside, NOVA has great sites to rotate at that are all over, it is by a beach that you can use all year, is on a gigantic campus, has student housing that has a waterfall, and is a pretty solid school overall.

Why would anyone pass up this amenity? 🙄

I have been to the beach twice since I've started.
 
Chicago has a rugby Super League team, the Lions. Ft. Lauderdale has a men's division II team.

Nod to Chicago.