NOVA vs Midwestern (Chicago)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lappy Droopy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll keep the thread simple- I know NOVA is about $8,000 cheaper a year, but from what I understand, Midwestern has a better reputation overall (and is much closer to where I live). What do you all think?

Members don't see this ad.

Finally a not-obvious comparison thread.

CCOM probably has better opportunities, but alot of people would prefer NSU for the price and location.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

CCOM probably has better opportunities, but alot of people would prefer NSU for the price and location.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The trick is getting the Program Director to view beauty in the same way, lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
First off, your medical education is what YOU make of it. With that aside, NOVA has great sites to rotate at that are all over, it is by a beach that you can use all year, is on a gigantic campus, has student housing that has a waterfall, and is a pretty solid school overall.

Lol. MedPR, I am dissapoint. Your posts today are significantly worse than usual.

First off, your medical education is what YOU make of it. With that aside, NOVA has great sites to rotate at that are all over, it is by a beach that you can use all year, is on a gigantic campus, has student housing that has a waterfall, and is a pretty solid school overall.

Why would anyone pass up this amenity? :rolleyes:

I have been to the beach twice since I've started.

Chicago has a rugby Super League team, the Lions. Ft. Lauderdale has a men's division II team.

Nod to Chicago.