Official Harry Potter WW Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Flashbacks.
Even Draco Malfoy has them.

It's so cute! My tablet hates copying things, so I'll have to wait until I have a computer again.

Long story short, my old laptop no longer recognized the hard drive, and even after cleaning it, it still didn't recognize it. =/

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still missing like 3pms guys!!!

Even if you don't plan to use it, please send a PM letting us know that!

The sooner they're in, the sooner we can get to the lynch-y part.

Anyone want to play Gobstones, Wizard's Chess, or Exploding Snap while we wait? :)

I would love to! But only if jamrockin plays. I only want to play with her. Sigh we should have voted her for head girl. She's so wonderful. I could stare at her beautiful face for hours :love:

Lastly, stay out of the forbidden forest (I'm talking to you, abber and devyn! ;))

I am assuming this is in reference to my drinking. :laugh: No worries, no drinking for me tonight, my body still has alcohol left in it from last night so I am good to go. :D

Still missing like 3pms guys!!!

Even if you don't plan to use it, please send a PM letting us know that!

The sooner they're in, the sooner we can get to the lynch-y part.

Send in your PMs! I want night to be over so I can spend all day with jamrockin :love:

I would love to! But only if jamrockin plays. I only want to play with her. Sigh we should have voted her for head girl. She's so wonderful. I could stare at her beautiful face for hours :love:

Yes... Yes. Look into my face... My eyes. You will soon see the brightest flash of beautiful green light.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Yes... Yes. Look into my face... My eyes. You will soon see the brightest flash of beautiful green light.

Flecks of green are my favorite! I will dream all night about your beautiful eyes ;)

Sheesh Katie. Are you Lavender Brown or something? Missing your Won-Won?

Members don't see this ad :)
I only have eyes for Jamrockin! Don't get any ideas, shes mine!

While I appreciate your eyes, Katie, I may need your blood willingly given for this little potion I'm working on.

She has hair of such shine,
Green eyes I make mine.
Who else could I love?
With the grace of a dove.
Jamrockin consumes me,
I do love her truly.

I'm thinking that there is a Love Potion item out there. Katie, give us another poem if that's right.

She has hair of such shine,
Green eyes I make mine.
Who else could I love?
With the grace of a dove.
Jamrockin consumes me,
I do love her truly.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Awesome poem Katie.

Am I the only one trolling?? I think I am having WW rest regret.

Maybe it is an item that you just get and then are stuck with it. Kind of like the facebook item, postpad, or the carbonite(?) - so it is not used by a person.
This is what I was thinking.

I don't normally rhyme
But I now found it is time
For my feelings best show
Through these words that I sew
Till the time when we part,
Jamrockin, you have my heart

Xoxoxo :love:

Maybe it is an item that you just get and then are stuck with it. Kind of like the facebook item, postpad, or the carbonite(?) - so it is not used by a person.

Same idea, same time. :D BTW love your avatar!!

I don't normally rhyme

You are pretty good at this Katie! :laugh:

I don't normally rhyme

Looks like I was right. I wonder why Jamr0ckin is the object of her affection? I mean, besides that she is totally awesome.

You are pretty good at this Katie! :laugh:

Jamrockin is just so wonderful to write about, I wish my love was enough for her....I don't know why she wants my blood?! Sigh, dreaming of yoouuu Jamrockin :love:

Looks like I was right. I wonder why Jamr0ckin is the object of her affection? I mean, besides that she is totally awesome.

Thats a good question. Now that I think about it, didn't Katie, get like the facebook item in one game too? Bad luck Katie.

Thats a good question. Now that I think about it, didn't Katie, get like the facebook item in one game too? Bad luck Katie.
I think it was the rum in the HG game.

Just to remind everyone just in case, please do not post anything about your night PMs until the results are up officially.

I am a little freaked out by this overwhelming love Katie has for me... I was just kidding about the green light and the potion! I'm no leader, that's for sure. I'm actually a very scared, nervous person at heart...

Maybe a love potion or something along those lines?
Yeah, it is a love potion item. I asked Katie to post another poem if it was a love potion and she did.

Rum? Postpad? All pale in comparison to the love I have for Jamrockin ;) she's the bees knees, come over to ravenclaw so I can fill your inbox with love letters

RNG be good me, I love Jamrockin oh so much!

When I find out which Weasley twin did this to me, there will be a curse awaiting them...

When I find out which Weasley twin did this to me, there will be a curse awaiting them...

Did this to you? It seems that Katie8 should be the one wanting to curse someone :laugh:

Did this to you? It seems that Katie8 should be the one wanting to curse someone :laugh:

You don't have some crazy chick stalking your every move. You can only hear how
wonderful you are so many times before it gets annoying. She is blind to her predicament... I'm the one suffering the consequences!

You don't have some crazy chick stalking your every move. You can only hear how
wonderful you are so many times before it gets annoying. She is blind to her predicament... I'm the one suffering the consequences!

Blasphemy! How can you chastise my love?!? I only have goodness for you :) :) would you like some chocolates? Wine? Stare longingly into each others eyes?

As the students walk towards the Great Hall, there are hushed whispers over the events of last night. Rumors of someone being attacked and flying away on a broomstick, a Firebolt. Cries of "Expelliarmus!" were heard clearly from the dormitory around the time of this event. An owl was also seen winging its way towards Slytherin.

Other students are talking about the mysterious noises coming from their common room overnight. Several students claimed to have heard "Petrificus Totalus!" and heard the thud of the body. However, when the students arrived...there was no one there.

Shrieks came from the students who arrived first at the Great Hall, causing a giant rush. Lying on the floor of the Great Hall was Ksmi117, also known as Lavender Brown. Apparently she was trying to rendez-vous with her Won Won and had gotten caught unawares. As the professors try to reassure the students, several students report seeing a flash of green light from the hall not long before her body was discovered.

Day 2---27 players remain.

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. nyanko

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. Ksmi
5. jamrockin
6. sheepdogpsu
7. Conflagration

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. foxhunter

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
7. philliab

Lynch Deadline is 8pm CST. Please also start sending night PMs in. The sooner we get everything the sooner we can keep this moving.

As the students walk towards the Great Hall, there are hushed whispers over the events of last night. Rumors of someone being attacked and flying away on a broomstick, a Firebolt. Cries of "Expelliarmus!" were heard clearly from the dormitory around the time of this event. An owl was also seen winging its way towards Slytherin.

Other students are talking about the mysterious noises coming from their common room overnight. Several students claimed to have heard "Petrificus Totalus!" and heard the thud of the body. However, when the students arrived...there was no one there.

Shrieks came from the students who arrived first at the Great Hall, causing a giant rush. Lying on the floor of the Great Hall was Ksmi117, also known as Lavender Brown. Apparently she was trying to rendez-vous with her Won Won and had gotten caught unawares. As the professors try to reassure the students, several students report seeing a flash of green light from the hall not long before her body was discovered.

Day 2---27 players remain.

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. nyanko

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. Ksmi
5. jamrockin
6. sheepdogpsu
7. Conflagration

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. foxhunter

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
7. philliab

Lynch Deadline is 8pm CST. Please also start sending night PMs in. The sooner we get everything the sooner we can keep this moving.

Well shoot, Kissme, this was a short one for you