Official Harry Potter WW Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
SO:
Someone got attacked by expelliarmus: got a away on a firebolt

Someone sent a message to someone

Someone was cursed with petrificus totalus: Probably SOV since he is silenced and you can't do anything when petrified.

KSMI was killed

Just thinking out loud and thought others would appreciate it, lol
There seem to be a ton of items in this game so far, there are 10 that have been mentioned or implied that I know of.
(mentioned on thread) Love Potion, Legilimens, Crystal Ball, Impedimente
(implied in N1 results) Firebolt, Expelliarmus, Owl, Petrificus Totalus, Invisibility Cloak
(heard about) Portus Charm

Members don't see this ad.

So does Petrificus Totalus silence?

Members don't see this ad :)
SOV can vote even though he's silenced?

A girl tries to take a nap and now there are 3 pages of thread to catch up on! Booo

Portus charm turns something into a portkey. Maybe it allows players to move houses?

I thought petrificus totalis did that.

So does Petrificus Totalus silence?

So ksmi's PM said expelliarmus blocks someone's nighttime action.

Did anyone else have anything blocked last night? Any items you tried to use or whatever?

I'd think Petrificus Totalus is definitely a silencing charm.

Portus Charm: (whoever mentioned it...IPB?) I bet it does allow for travel between groups.

Or maybe move an item between groups...

Could be...but you have to physically touch a portkey to move....I'd bet it's people, not things that it moves.

Just what I think, though....might be looking too far into the HP universe. Haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are we lynching already?!?

Well poo. Tryin to make moolah here and am already behind.

So I guess ******lynch packen ****** I don't know why since I haven't read the thread but im guessing someone had an investigative item??

Are we lynching already?!?

Well poo. Tryin to make moolah here and am already behind.

So I guess ******lynch packen ****** I don't know why since I haven't read the thread but im guessing someone had an investigative item??

Yup. Crystal Ball.

Current Vote Tally:

Packen: 14 (sheepdog, orca2011, bbeventer, Lissarae, kakurubird, SnS, abracadaver, heylodeb, cuit, jamrockin, IPB, katie8, devyn, TigerWillow)

Start getting night PMs in too and maybe we can get in another lynch cycle today, as ridiculous as that sounds. :)

...yes, I did. :laugh: Epic fail there.

Plurality reached, Day 2 closed.

Yes, Why yes she does! SOV and I are two peas in a pod! :laugh:

SANP-1110.jpg

And I missed the vote by 2 minutes! Well good investigating whoever that was... Sheep?

An angry mob of students surrounds Packen, who is indeed the Death Eater Mr. Goyle, and rip him to shreds. Not very wizardly-like, but efficient.

26 players remaining.

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. nyanko

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen, Mr. Goyle
3. abbercadaver
4. Kismet, Lavender Brown

5. jamrockin
6. sheepdogpsu
7. Conflagration

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. foxhunter

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
7. philliab

Night deadline 10am CST. We can do another cycle if people get their PMs in now, since otherwise it will be a long, long cycle.

HA! Who is the bad wolfie NOW, Packen? :p:p:p

Way to go Sheepie!:D

yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Woooo hooo!!! great start to the game :D

So thoughts now that I have read everything - looks like 2 spells were used last night (will have to look them up for full idea on how they were work). Someone was attacked - was it SOV? Is that why he is silenced or did one of the spells silence him?

Wuzzah!!! Wolfie down.

So I'm guessing bad guys are death eaters??? How many wolves Do you think we are dealin with???

So I have a question - how many people want to bump up the night deadline to, say, 6-7pm CST and try and squeeze in another day cycle? Krist will be at work so it'll be me sending out all the PMs, so the earlier you get everything in, the better, if that's what we choose to do.

Wuzzah!!! Wolfie down.

So I'm guessing bad guys are death eaters??? How many wolves Do you think we are dealin with???
Your PM from the mods didn't tell you that we were working to rid the school of Death Eaters? Hmmmm.....

She will have the responsibility to break any ties that should arise, veto 1 lynch, and she gets her own personal owl to send 3 one-way messages to anyone in the school (it's an old school owl and doesn't have a lot of life left!).

Couldn't this be the owl referenced in the Night 1 results? jj or slytherin recipient care to comment? Or does anyone else know otherwise?

So I have a question - how many people want to bump up the night deadline to, say, 6-7pm CST and try and squeeze in another day cycle? Krist will be at work so it'll be me sending out all the PMs, so the earlier you get everything in, the better, if that's what we choose to do.
That works for me.

I'm good with this also, if others are too.

I'm fine with this.

Your PM from the mods didn't tell you that we were working to rid the school of Death Eaters? Hmmmm.....

It did. There's just more than 6 death eaters. Are we thinking 6? Since thats the usual number?

Fine by me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

I DO NOT wan another day cycle. I am at work and won't be home until later.

So I havent even realized wtf is going on

Whatevs.

It did. There's just more than 6 death eaters. Are we thinking 6? Since thats the usual number?
Well then you should know that death eaters=bad guys. I'm guessing that Bellatrix, Malfoy, and Voldemort are in there somewhere.

Well then you should know that death eaters=bad guys. I'm guessing that Bellatrix, Malfoy, and Voldemort are in there somewhere.

But so is pettigrew. Do we think he's bad fosho? He seems merciful in the end.

And Draco. Draco became a death eater. But then seems kinda good in the end.

I'm just wondering WHICH death eaters we are on the lookout for. The for sure ones? Or also the late addins

Well that was fun while it lasted:rolleyes:

You better watch out Sheepie:
big-bad-wolf.jpg

And now because you will all have to put up with my trolling:smuggrin:

Good-One-Goyle-harry-potter-25599350-500-628.jpg

Oh__Goyle_RULES_by_pettyartist_thumb.jpg

I know this is Crabbe, but it just proves how evil I really was :smuggrin::
tumblr_lzz0v7M4Yl1r19909o1_500.jpg

But so is pettigrew. Do we think he's bad fosho? He seems merciful in the end.

And Draco. Draco became a death eater. But then seems kinda good in the end.

I'm just wondering WHICH death eaters we are on the lookout for. The for sure ones? Or also the late addins

Also Crabbe, Crouch Jr, Karkaroff, Macnair.

Alright. Back to work. Dont talk TOO much. I still have to catch on who voted for packen!!! And when!!

Love it when real life interferes with WW

Also Crabbe, Crouch Jr, Karkaroff, Macnair.

But then there's voldemort. He's like, head of death eaters. Hp cannot exist without him.

But then there's voldemort. He's like, head of death eaters. Hp cannot exist without him.

Well yeah! I was naming more that hadn't been mentioned yet.

Did anyone else gain any intel from items last night? Since we may be coming up on another lynch, I'd like all the info I can get!! :)