Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why did you abandon your Katie read?If you had a better option you're a little late to the party!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why did you abandon your Katie read?If you had a better option you're a little late to the party!
Ack PSV making me feel guilty againIt's me popping in from dog training to say it is probably inadvisable, for nicety reasons, to vote someone D1 who hasn't played in a long time
Yes but I'm unclear why vet ended up the counterYou didn't see any of the surrounding discussion of trying to override the beans wagon?
I didn't abandon the read, i abandoned the lone vote. Still reading katie but was also reading vetWhy did you abandon your Katie read?
It was a lone DOUBLE voteI didn't abandon the read, i abandoned the lone vote. Still reading katie but was also reading vet
well that makes a tie againUnvote Vets
Vote Fruits
@kaydubs
I tried to make kitz the counter with little success.Yes but I'm unclear why vet ended up the counter
I'm honestly debating switching to beans because this feels like a lot of resistance
Omg I've been tagged as if I'm a responsible mod who can countYeet Katie
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
It's purely because I think youre village, and I don't think anyone would seriously vote you out D1especially since i've been around and wasn't seriously discussed except for some baseless discussions on pairing arguments and a shift from last game ???
I don't think kitz is a hit. That doesn't negate the fact there's so much resistanceI tried to make kitz the counter with little success.
A push of 2 people? Or am I missing some?but i'm going to tackle the beans wagon and this absurd last ditch push toward me
In the future, please don't ever vote a village read. At worst, the diey. At best, you've taken away a vote that could be integral to killing a wolf.It's purely because I think youre village, and I don't think anyone would seriously vote you out D1
remember vets and kitz also suspect meA push of 2 people? Or am I missing some?
screams why 😭😭It's purely because I think youre village, and I don't think anyone would seriously vote you out D1
Please don't tell me how to vote.In the future, please don't ever vote a village read. At worst, the diey. At best, you've taken away a vote that could be integral to killing a wolf.
I think I was the only real resistance tbh.I don't think kitz is a hit. That doesn't negate the fact there's so much resistance
You might be surprised! Fruits has been on the early chopping block a few times 😅I don't think anyone would seriously vote you out D1
In this game. I was trying to move from the Vet dogpile so I wouldn't be affiliated with it.You might be surprised! Fruits has been on the early chopping block a few times 😅
You didn't seem concerned about dogpiling last game.In this game. I was trying to move from the Vet dogpile so I wouldn't be affiliated with it.
That was that game, this is this game.You didn't seem concerned about dogpiling last game.
OK hush you too!A SHOT RINGS OUT
Dead is...
Spurs probably, that's the only explanation for why he hasn't posted the writeup yet
lmao he thought I was gonna troll the players
Make me!OK hush you too!

inb4 Dubz is banned
It was nice knowin y'all
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.