SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 1: You’re Not Welcome Here

The day started with a flurry of activity.

Accusations about who was behind the murder at SDN High started flying fast and furiously, and it quickly became apparent that no matter what clique you were a part of—the emo kids, the cheerleaders, even the captain of the football team—somebody at the school probably had it out for you. Somehow even the new kid had made enemies on the first day—weirdly, the Class President seemed to have it out for her, even though she’d never met her before. At one point, over half of the study body had probably been accused of being part of the conspiracy.

Nobody was really sure what “evidence” to work from, though. I mean, sure, there was that weird green residue that someone found by the lockers upstairs, but… everyone was pretty sure that was just water colors. Right? Did anyone really have anything solid to work from?

A couple of leading candidates emerged from the fracas, though. While nobody was quite sure what they did to get drawn into this, everyone coalesced their vitriol around a couple of students. Jockeying was going on up until the very end to push one of them over. They both stood near the front of the school nervously with their books packed, knowing that if one of them was caught up in this even by association, their days at SDN High were over.

Suddenly, a shout rang out from the back of the room: “Hey, where did this new kid even come from?” This accusation spread like wildfire. “Did anyone see them get dropped off this morning?” “Where was their old school?” “Wait, didn’t I see their face on the news for something bad…?” Out of nowhere, at the 11th hour, the focus was suddenly on the New Kid again.

As the final bell of the day rang, the eerie coincidence over who this new kid was and how they happened to show up just at the exact time as the Spurs’s untimely demise could be denied no longer. The Assistant Principals came for her to ask her to pack her things.

Looking all around and knowing she was cornered, the New Kid made a run for it. She burst out the front door—and right in front of a school bus that was taking off with a busload of kids.

a woman in a black off the shoulder top and jeans is standing in a park .



All of the students assembled let out a collective gasp at the shocking and gruesome end that their fellow student had met…

...











…











… and the gasps turned to screams, as they saw the New Kid’s corpse suddenly morph into an unrecognizable beast.

Dead is @katiemcat, the New Kid and a Vanilla… WOLF.

1769568989909.png


Suddenly, everything made sense. The missing students. The gash on the front of the principal’s body. All of the other mischief. How long had this beast been lingering around the school, wreaking havoc? And why had she revealed herself now?

Regardless, the horror and the shock gradually receded, and the students let out sighs of relief that this is all finally over.

…Right?​
 

Attachments

  • 1769568896284.png
    1769568896284.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 104
It is now Night 1

Night Actions and Class President vote closes at 8pm EST / 5pm PST TOMORROW, 1/28

13 players remain

1. @Vet01
2. @Clem J
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @screamqueenbee
5. @beans2020
6. @kitzsuna
7. @genny
8. @potentialsheltervet
9. @Zenge142
11. @dyachei
12. @SARdoghandler
67. @apoptosis09
itb. @fruitsalad

Dead
@katiemcat - Vanilla Wolf

Subs:
1. @samac
2. @vampyrica

Tots:
2. @AceHydro
utc. @supershorty
13. @Barkley13​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately Katie wasn't around enough to triangulate a pack with interactions so I'm kinda floating where to go from here 🥲
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeet Katie

I appreciate the hesitation to yeet me, but what ultimately led you to restart the late Katie bandwagon when Katie had no yeet votes at the moment? How did you go from neutral Katie to yeeting Katie within a couple of hours and not much discussed about Katie?

As the first person in the most current yeet tally to yeet Katie I really want to hear your thoughts. How a sudden switch resulted in a wolf kill is quite interesting to me. Just makes me wonder if you knew she was a wolf and you wanted to make it seem like a village move or was it actually a village move. That is what I am having a hard time deciding and I'm debating both sides.
 
I appreciate the hesitation to yeet me, but what ultimately led you to restart the late Katie bandwagon when Katie had no yeet votes at the moment? How did you go from neutral Katie to yeeting Katie within a couple of hours and not much discussed about Katie?

As the first person in the most current yeet tally to yeet Katie I really want to hear your thoughts. How a sudden switch resulted in a wolf kill is quite interesting to me. Just makes me wonder if you knew she was a wolf and you wanted to make it seem like a village move or was it actually a village move. That is what I am having a hard time deciding and I'm debating both sides.
Why would a wolf vote a wolf d1 when there were some other wagons that had traction? Genuine question
 
I don't think Clem is a wolf currently because that is way too obvious pairing for katie to follow him so closely
 
I'll look over things a bit more closely tomorrow (and maybe share more goats and turtles!!)
Great job today village!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I appreciate the hesitation to yeet me, but what ultimately led you to restart the late Katie bandwagon when Katie had no yeet votes at the moment? How did you go from neutral Katie to yeeting Katie within a couple of hours and not much discussed about Katie?

As the first person in the most current yeet tally to yeet Katie I really want to hear your thoughts. How a sudden switch resulted in a wolf kill is quite interesting to me. Just makes me wonder if you knew she was a wolf and you wanted to make it seem like a village move or was it actually a village move. That is what I am having a hard time deciding and I'm debating both sides.
I’ve been ruminating all day.

This is pretty much how my D1’s always play out. I spend a lot of time and energy trying to grasp at the straws that are D1. Sometimes I get it right. D1 is always a crapshoot though.

For what it’s worth I have a pretty extensive reputation as someone who doesn’t bus my packmates. Especially something like that D1, which would be a big disadvantage to the pack.
Would have been a lot easier to just vote Beans, who, Katie very likely isn’t aligned with, given that she very quickly and without much reasoning was willing to sheep Clem onto.
 
...also I'm not sure why fruit needs to be told that since he's a wolf via your perspective. Like come back to bite you how?

The die on the hill message wasn't necessarily directed at fruit. It was more a statement for everyone else should they question me if beans and fruit aren't wolves after all, if that makes any sense. It is just as likely that they are village as they are wolves. I just have my suspicions.

I just figured that if I go after one potential wolf then the rest of the pack will probably come for revenge
 
I haven't caught up on all the recent messages, but a couple of questions I have:

-Genny why wouldn’t you place a yeet vote even though you were just in the thread an hour ago?

-Once again we see fruits and beans working together. Can someone justify why there was a fruit, apop, beans push for me at the end that eventually shifted to katie because she was getting more yeets? Seems to me as a ditch effort to avoid beans role revealing and to prevent beans from getting yeeted.

-Any volunteers for president?
 
The die on the hill message wasn't necessarily directed at fruit. It was more a statement for everyone else should they question me if beans and fruit aren't wolves after all, if that makes any sense. It is just as likely that they are village as they are wolves. I just have my suspicions.

I just figured that if I go after one potential wolf then the rest of the pack will probably come for revenge
Okay. Do you have updated thoughts now that fruit is mech village and beans is near impossible to be a wolf?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll accept my village lock now, thank you 😀
Not to be the devil's advocate, but do all the wolves always all work together? Could you and your potential wolf team have just gotten lucky and taken out the one other wolf you didn't know about? I'm thinking that the new kid probably wouldn't have made the connections with the other wolf students yet.
Genuine thought as a person who hasn't played much. Not sure if all the wolves are in the same PM chat or not.
 
Not to be the devil's advocate, but do all the wolves always all work together? Could you and your potential wolf team have just gotten lucky and taken out the one other wolf you didn't know about? I'm thinking that the new kid probably wouldn't have made the connections with the other wolf students yet.
Genuine thought as a person who hasn't played much. Not sure if all the wolves are in the same PM chat or not.
This mechanic (lost wolf) does exist, but I think if it were a lost wolf it'd say so in the writeup. I think we can safely assume all the wolves know each other.