SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Zenge pls this is one of the easiest times I've found you village 🥺

you don't need a godread on me or whatever to conclude that i'm not a wolf in this situation, simply because of how the votes played out

if you conclude that katie and beans are unpaired, it'd make no sense for me to defend beans so strongly and vote for katie last minute if I'm a wolf

if you conclude that katie and beans are paired, it'd also make no sense for wolf!me to defend one wolf and bury the other, considering the latter's wagon only emerged 3 minutes before D1 close and i was hovering between vets, kitz and even SAR/PSV

Yeah fruits isn't a wolf in this instance for all of these reasons. Or if he is he's a very, very different one from the wolf!fruits I had the privilege to wolf with twice this year. I don't see him burying a package at the very last second

If we work through the remaining poe and the game is still going, then we can revisit the hard clears
 
You're a dingbat scum player that would do something certified silleroni like that
I’ve actually decided I’m insulted on both my and katie’s behalf that you think I would simply push her in front of a bus with 0 theatrics from either of us
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Village:
apoptosis09:
First to vote Katie, good vibes all round.

Animal Midwife: I’ve been village reading AM since the beginning. The switch to Katie helps cement that read.

fruitsalad: Had a village read here pretty much all of D1. Early Anti-Katie sentiment. I don't think Wolf!Fruit would have bussed Katie there.

beans2020: Katie's willingness to sheep Clem onto a Beans vote doesn't read like Katie and Beans are paired. I don't want to have to solve that game.

SARdoghandler: The Unvoting of Beans prevented a tie and allowed the Katie vote to proceed unhindered. Stronk Village points. Also I've been reading SAR village from early on.

Village Lean:
Clem J:
Good vibes and energy. Feels more villagey. Reasonable to assume Katie wouldn't have sheeped him quite the way she did. But she could have. It's not clearing. I'm not inclined to believe that's what happened though.

potentialsheltervet: This feels more like Village PSV than not tbh.

Village Tilt:
kitzsuna:
I don't think Kitz wolfing. But It's not a Stronk read.

Vet01: I don’t see eye to eye with Vet’s worldview as it’s been presented but I can see what feels like genuine effort at solving and putting the pieces together. I think we're cooking with gas and Vet's trying out an electric stove. Doesn't mean Vet's about to monch raw villagers.

Neutral:
screamqueenbee:
Honestly based purely on Vibes I want to read SCB Village but nothing, and I mean NOTHING really sticks out D1 to clear this slot, and the voting patterns don't look good.

Wolf:
genny & dyachei

These are both just process of elimination, voting patterns, general vibes, etc. Wolf Reads. Nither said anything about Katie, and Katie never mentioned them. Their only mention of each other was Genny being WishyWashy on Dya.
 
I won't have time to make this more visually appealing with a spreadsheet, but I figured I'd put it on the thread in case it was useful to anyone and I die.

Fruit Votes SAR
AM votes Kitz
Beans Attacks Kitz and PSV, defends Fruit Apop SCB, Clem
Beans Votes Kitz
Vet Votes Fruit
Katie Defends Fruit
Apop WishyWashes on Kitz, Hems&Haws on Vet
Kitz Votes AM
Dya Defends AM
Kitz relents on AM but doesn't unvote
Dya Votes Zenge
Dya Attacks Zenge
Clem Votes Beans
Dya Defends PSV and Clem, Attacks Zenge
Dya WishyWashes on Zenge but doesn't unvote
Kitz Defends SCB
PSV Defends Kitz
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Attacks Katie
AM Defends Apop
Kitz Attacks Fruit
Apop Defends Fruit
Genny Defends AM and Apop, Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes PSV
Fruit Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR, WishyWashes on SCB, Kitz, Dya, Beans, Defends Zenge, AM, Fruit Hems&Haws on PSV, Clem, Genny
Clem Attacks Beans
Clem Defends SCB
Kitz Defends SCB
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR
Clem Defends Vet
SAR Defends Vet
Zenge Defends SAR
Apop Defends Zenge
Apop Attacks SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Zenge WishyWashes on Kitz and Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Attacks Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Votes SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Fruit Defends Beans
SAR Defends Beans
Fruit Attacks SAR
Clem Attacks Beans
Fruit Attacks Katie, Defends Beans
AM Eats M&M's
Zenge Defends Beans, WishyWashes on Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Fruit Attacks SAR
Beans Defends AM, Attacks Kitz, and PSV, Hems&Haws on Katie
Apop Defends Kitz
Fruit Relents on SAR, WishyWashes
Fruit Votes Vets
PSV Defends SAR and Kitz
AM Attacks Katie
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
Vet Votes Beans
Vet WishyWashes on SAR, and Clem
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
PSV Hems&Haws about Beans
PSV Defends Kaite
PSV Defends Zenge, Attack Dya, Vet, Fruit, and Genny
PSV Votes Genny
Kitz Votes Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
Genny WishyWashes on Dya
Kitz WishyWashes on Katie, and Beans
Vet Defends SAR, Wishywashes on PSV, and Kitz
SAR attacks genny
SAR Defends genny
SAR Attacks genny
SAR Votes genny
Kitz Votes Beans
Beans Defends Kitz, genny, and Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Beans Defends genny, and Katie
Fruit Defends Beans
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Unvotes Zenge
Dya Hems&Haws on Kitz
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Defends AM
SCB Votes Vet
Fruit Attacks Vet, Defends Beans
Beans Attacks PSV
Dya Votes Fruit
Beans Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes Vet
Beans Votes Vet
Apop Votes Vet
Zenge Defends Vet
Apop Hems&Haws on Beans
PSV Defends Vet
SCB Votes Fruit
SAR Hems&Haws on Beans
Apop Attacks Katie
Zenge Votes Katie
SAR Votes Beans
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
AM Votes Katie
Fruit Votes Katie
SAR Unvotes Beans
SCB Defends Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
 
Last edited:
I won't have time to make this more visually appealing with a spreadsheet, but I figured I'd put it on the thread in case it was useful to anyone and I die.

Fruit Votes SAR
AM votes Kitz
Beans Attacks Kitz and PSV, defends Fruit Apop SCB, Clem
Beans Votes Kitz
Vet Votes Fruit
Katie Defends Fruit
Apop WishyWashes on Kitz, Hems&Haws on Vet
Kitz Votes AM
Dya Defends AM
Kitz relents on AM but doesn't unvote
Dya Votes Zenge
Dya Attacks Zenge
SCB Defends Apop
Clem Votes Beans
Dya Defends PSV and Clem, Attacks Zenge
Dya WishyWashes on Zenge but doesn't unvote
Kitz Defends SCB
PSV Defends Kitz
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Attacks Katie
AM Defends Apop
Kitz Attacks Fruit
Apop Defends Fruit
Genny Defends AM and Apop, Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes PSV
Fruit Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR, WishyWashes on SCB, Kitz, Dya, Beans, Defends Zenge, AM, Fruit Hems&Haws on PSV, Clem, Genny
Clem Attacks Beans
Clem Defends SCB
Kitz Defends SCB
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR
Clem Defends Vet
SAR Defends Vet
Zenge Defends SAR
Apop Defends Zenge
Apop Attacks SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Zenge WishyWashes on Kitz and Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Attacks Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Votes SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Fruit Defends Beans
SAR Defends Beans
Fruit Attacks SAR
Clem Attacks Beans
Fruit Attacks Katie, Defends Beans
AM Eats M&M's
Zenge Defends Beans, WishyWashes on Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Fruit Attacks SAR
Beans Defends AM, Attacks Kitz, and PSV, Hems&Haws on Katie
Apop Defends Kitz
Fruit Relents on SAR, WishyWashes
Fruit Votes Vets
PSV Defends SAR and Kitz
AM Attacks Katie
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
Vet Votes Beans
Vet WishyWashes on SAR, and Clem
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
PSV Hems&Haws about Beans
PSV Defends Kaite
PSV Defends Zenge, Attack Dya, Vet, Fruit, and Genny
PSV Votes Genny
Kitz Votes Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
Genny WishyWashes on Dya
Kitz WishyWashes on Katie, and Beans
Vet Defends SAR, Wishywashes on PSV, and Kitz
SAR attacks genny
SAR Defends genny
SAR Attacks genny
SAR Votes genny
Kitz Votes Beans
Beans Defends Kitz, genny, and Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Beans Defends genny, and Katie
Fruit Defends Beans
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Unvotes Zenge
Dya Hems&Haws on Kitz
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Defends AM
SCB Votes Vet
Fruit Attacks Vet, Defends Beans
Beans Attacks PSV
Dya Votes Fruit
Beans Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes Vet
Beans Votes Vet
Apop Votes Vet
Zenge Defends Vet
Apop Hems&Haws on Beans
PSV Defends Vet
SCB Votes Fruit
SAR Hems&Haws on Beans
Apop Attacks Katie
Zenge Votes Katie
SAR Votes Beans
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
AM Votes Katie
Fruit Votes Katie
SAR Unvotes Beans
SCB Defends Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
Love this effort.
But I'm not sure I've defended Pop this game. Like, pretty sure I haven't.
 
Village:
apoptosis09:
First to vote Katie, good vibes all round.

Animal Midwife: I’ve been village reading AM since the beginning. The switch to Katie helps cement that read.

fruitsalad: Had a village read here pretty much all of D1. Early Anti-Katie sentiment. I don't think Wolf!Fruit would have bussed Katie there.

beans2020: Katie's willingness to sheep Clem onto a Beans vote doesn't read like Katie and Beans are paired. I don't want to have to solve that game.

SARdoghandler: The Unvoting of Beans prevented a tie and allowed the Katie vote to proceed unhindered. Stronk Village points. Also I've been reading SAR village from early on.

Village Lean:
Clem J:
Good vibes and energy. Feels more villagey. Reasonable to assume Katie wouldn't have sheeped him quite the way she did. But she could have. It's not clearing. I'm not inclined to believe that's what happened though.

potentialsheltervet: This feels more like Village PSV than not tbh.

Village Tilt:
kitzsuna:
I don't think Kitz wolfing. But It's not a Stronk read.

Vet01: I don’t see eye to eye with Vet’s worldview as it’s been presented but I can see what feels like genuine effort at solving and putting the pieces together. I think we're cooking with gas and Vet's trying out an electric stove. Doesn't mean Vet's about to monch raw villagers.

Neutral:
screamqueenbee:
Honestly based purely on Vibes I want to read SCB Village but nothing, and I mean NOTHING really sticks out D1 to clear this slot, and the voting patterns don't look good.

Wolf:
genny & dyachei

These are both just process of elimination, voting patterns, general vibes, etc. Wolf Reads. Nither said anything about Katie, and Katie never mentioned them. Their only mention of each other was Genny being WishyWashy on Dya.
I agree with this list overall
 
I won't have time to make this more visually appealing with a spreadsheet, but I figured I'd put it on the thread in case it was useful to anyone and I die.

Fruit Votes SAR
AM votes Kitz
Beans Attacks Kitz and PSV, defends Fruit Apop SCB, Clem
Beans Votes Kitz
Vet Votes Fruit
Katie Defends Fruit
Apop WishyWashes on Kitz, Hems&Haws on Vet
Kitz Votes AM
Dya Defends AM
Kitz relents on AM but doesn't unvote
Dya Votes Zenge
Dya Attacks Zenge
SCB Defends Apop
Clem Votes Beans
Dya Defends PSV and Clem, Attacks Zenge
Dya WishyWashes on Zenge but doesn't unvote
Kitz Defends SCB
PSV Defends Kitz
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Attacks Katie
AM Defends Apop
Kitz Attacks Fruit
Apop Defends Fruit
Genny Defends AM and Apop, Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes PSV
Fruit Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR, WishyWashes on SCB, Kitz, Dya, Beans, Defends Zenge, AM, Fruit Hems&Haws on PSV, Clem, Genny
Clem Attacks Beans
Clem Defends SCB
Kitz Defends SCB
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR
Clem Defends Vet
SAR Defends Vet
Zenge Defends SAR
Apop Defends Zenge
Apop Attacks SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Zenge WishyWashes on Kitz and Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Attacks Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Votes SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Fruit Defends Beans
SAR Defends Beans
Fruit Attacks SAR
Clem Attacks Beans
Fruit Attacks Katie, Defends Beans
AM Eats M&M's
Zenge Defends Beans, WishyWashes on Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Fruit Attacks SAR
Beans Defends AM, Attacks Kitz, and PSV, Hems&Haws on Katie
Apop Defends Kitz
Fruit Relents on SAR, WishyWashes
Fruit Votes Vets
PSV Defends SAR and Kitz
AM Attacks Katie
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
Vet Votes Beans
Vet WishyWashes on SAR, and Clem
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
PSV Hems&Haws about Beans
PSV Defends Kaite
PSV Defends Zenge, Attack Dya, Vet, Fruit, and Genny
PSV Votes Genny
Kitz Votes Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
Genny WishyWashes on Dya
Kitz WishyWashes on Katie, and Beans
Vet Defends SAR, Wishywashes on PSV, and Kitz
SAR attacks genny
SAR Defends genny
SAR Attacks genny
SAR Votes genny
Kitz Votes Beans
Beans Defends Kitz, genny, and Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Beans Defends genny, and Katie
Fruit Defends Beans
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Unvotes Zenge
Dya Hems&Haws on Kitz
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Defends AM
SCB Votes Vet
Fruit Attacks Vet, Defends Beans
Beans Attacks PSV
Dya Votes Fruit
Beans Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes Vet
Beans Votes Vet
Apop Votes Vet
Zenge Defends Vet
Apop Hems&Haws on Beans
PSV Defends Vet
SCB Votes Fruit
SAR Hems&Haws on Beans
Apop Attacks Katie
Zenge Votes Katie
SAR Votes Beans
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
AM Votes Katie
Fruit Votes Katie
SAR Unvotes Beans
SCB Defends Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
Man this list makes me sound so aggressive 😂

Kinda looks not good for clem though
 
This was the post
That's pretty clearly a joke.
That's like saying "I'm village locking Pop because she made sure the bartender put lime juice in my g&t" or wolf-locking her because she won't give me the pickle spear off her plate.
 
That's pretty clearly a joke.
That's like saying "I'm village locking Pop because she made sure the bartender put lime juice in my g&t" or wolf-locking her because she won't give me the pickle spear off her plate.
True. I was going fast. Didn't really think about context.

I have deleted the line.

I won't make any further edits.
 
Village:
apoptosis09:
First to vote Katie, good vibes all round.

Animal Midwife: I’ve been village reading AM since the beginning. The switch to Katie helps cement that read.

fruitsalad: Had a village read here pretty much all of D1. Early Anti-Katie sentiment. I don't think Wolf!Fruit would have bussed Katie there.

beans2020: Katie's willingness to sheep Clem onto a Beans vote doesn't read like Katie and Beans are paired. I don't want to have to solve that game.

SARdoghandler: The Unvoting of Beans prevented a tie and allowed the Katie vote to proceed unhindered. Stronk Village points. Also I've been reading SAR village from early on.

Village Lean:
Clem J:
Good vibes and energy. Feels more villagey. Reasonable to assume Katie wouldn't have sheeped him quite the way she did. But she could have. It's not clearing. I'm not inclined to believe that's what happened though.

potentialsheltervet: This feels more like Village PSV than not tbh.

Village Tilt:
kitzsuna:
I don't think Kitz wolfing. But It's not a Stronk read.

Vet01: I don’t see eye to eye with Vet’s worldview as it’s been presented but I can see what feels like genuine effort at solving and putting the pieces together. I think we're cooking with gas and Vet's trying out an electric stove. Doesn't mean Vet's about to monch raw villagers.

Neutral:
screamqueenbee:
Honestly based purely on Vibes I want to read SCB Village but nothing, and I mean NOTHING really sticks out D1 to clear this slot, and the voting patterns don't look good.

Wolf:
genny & dyachei

These are both just process of elimination, voting patterns, general vibes, etc. Wolf Reads. Nither said anything about Katie, and Katie never mentioned them. Their only mention of each other was Genny being WishyWashy on Dya.
This is a comfy world view for me

I think I'm gonna park on genny again tomorrow
 
Am should know me well enough to know what I would have done there were I wolf with Katie.
It's hard for me to tell because I had trouble interacting yesterday. One of the people I was talking about in my ISO was Katie but it wasn't engaged with.
 
I really don't think wolf!Kitz would ask this question. This whole process would have been a topic of discussion in wolf chat and I don't think Kitz is trying to pull a fast one here and pretend like it was all a mystery.
I mean, last game, kitz said PSV was a confusing kill and made no sense, fully being the one chose to kill her. So she does understand how to fake a derp clear.
 
I mean, last game, kitz said PSV was a confusing kill and made no sense, fully being the one chose to kill her. So she does understand how to fake a derp clear.
Hi, you werent in wolf chat so no i was not the one to choose to kill her!

Edit to add: so please don’t make accusations like this when you werent there and don’t know what was said or not said.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would you like to clarify who the 4 are? The 4 eligible from False Positives I assume? Would you be open to anyone else becoming president?

It's probably a long shot that anyone will vote for me, but I'll start an anti-wolf, anti-clique campaign if anyone is interested in alternative options outside of false positives. Us village need to stick together, not be divided!
Afraid not for as long as they're alive. I only vote for people easy to read. And there's no one easier to read than people already cleared.

You can still work hard to join us though. It's not a closed application. Clear yourself via spearheading that second wolf and you're in.
 
Well that felt culty
Winnie The Pooh Comedy GIF by Dead Meat James
 
Hi, you werent in wolf chat so no i was not the one to choose to kill her!

Edit to add: so please don’t make accusations like this when you werent there and don’t know what was said or not said.
kitz, you were too in the wolfchat. Like the whole game. It wasn't a bastard setup. Unless you were pulling an extreme samac, her dying was not a surprise to you despite what the reaction on thread was for the sole purpose of making yourself look like a super noob. SAR (her partner) even later used it in your defense.

Unless you exactly begged SAR not to kill PSV, you were complicit. Which is fine. Wolves are supposed to kill. However, you feigned a derpclear. That's why I don't let you get off derpclears anymore.

Receipts for everyone else and why I will not be taking kitz out of my POE especially with doubling down again my lived experiences. (Not to start anything but just because literally 100% of spec was wrong on kitz, due to how much of the thread was ignored. So the fake derp will likely genuinely be new information for those who didn't play/mod last game.)

Full context: This was unprompted and concocted herself. No one else had said anything about PSV, let alone that it was at all surprising.
PSV seems like kind of a random kill, which surprises me.
i don’t think so actually

PSV was village read fairly well
Why wouldnt they go for someone else though? Id think they would take shots at more “problematic” players?
WHo do you think are the problematic players?
#1 i’d say AM, just because of all the pressuring and digging that she is doing as well as asking others do for homework. And while i *think* she is village doing this digging, village cred is being lost by not answering some questions when asked (like when i asked her to elaborate what she thinks is even remotely sus about me). And the fact that she went from a pretty hard spurs push (in my mind) that nearly got him yeeted, and now is shifting over to me. Makes me a bit wary of a misyeet since im not on as often as others
(The above quote would be revealed as a perspective slip post-game, but that's off-topic unless people want to hear more about it.)
 
I think Kitz meant that you weren't in the wolfchat, not that they weren't in the wolfchat.
It cool, misunderstandings happen
 
kitz, you were too in the wolfchat. Like the whole game. It wasn't a bastard setup. Unless you were pulling an extreme samac, her dying was not a surprise to you despite what the reaction on thread was for the sole purpose of making yourself look like a super noob. SAR (her partner) even later used it in your defense.

Unless you exactly begged SAR not to kill PSV, you were complicit. Which is fine. Wolves are supposed to kill. However, you feigned a derpclear. That's why I don't let you get off derpclears anymore.

Receipts for everyone else and why I will not be taking kitz out of my POE especially with doubling down again my lived experiences. (Not to start anything but just because literally 100% of spec was wrong on kitz, due to how much of the thread was ignored. So the fake derp will likely genuinely be new information to them for those who didn't play/mod last game.)

Full context: This was unprompted and concocted herself. No one else had said anything about PSV, let alone that it was at all surprising.





(The above quote would be revealed as a perspective slip post-game, but that's off-topic unless people want to hear more about it.)
Alright this is the last im responding to you because i am tired of you not listening to anything i say

Sar made the choice to kill psv. I wanted to kill you. I deferred to her because i had never played.

wolf chat was never super active, as we are both busy people. I didnt get reasoning until later, so from a newer player who had never wolfed before, psv did genuinely look like a random kill to me, and as a wolf trying to hide in the chat who still didnt really get what was going on (and will add i was not being coached like you seem to think i was) i said a statement rhat i would have said even as a villager.

After the fact, i told SAR not to go down by defending me, but she felt bad as my first time wolf mom.

So again: i’m done. You’re not going to listen to anything i say, this is for the benefit of everyone else who is reading.

Hunt me down again all you want, but when i flip as a villager i hope you at least spare a passing wisp of regret
 
I won't have time to make this more visually appealing with a spreadsheet, but I figured I'd put it on the thread in case it was useful to anyone and I die.

Fruit Votes SAR
AM votes Kitz
Beans Attacks Kitz and PSV, defends Fruit Apop SCB, Clem
Beans Votes Kitz
Vet Votes Fruit
Katie Defends Fruit
Apop WishyWashes on Kitz, Hems&Haws on Vet
Kitz Votes AM
Dya Defends AM
Kitz relents on AM but doesn't unvote
Dya Votes Zenge
Dya Attacks Zenge
Clem Votes Beans
Dya Defends PSV and Clem, Attacks Zenge
Dya WishyWashes on Zenge but doesn't unvote
Kitz Defends SCB
PSV Defends Kitz
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Attacks Katie
AM Defends Apop
Kitz Attacks Fruit
Apop Defends Fruit
Genny Defends AM and Apop, Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes PSV
Fruit Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR, WishyWashes on SCB, Kitz, Dya, Beans, Defends Zenge, AM, Fruit Hems&Haws on PSV, Clem, Genny
Clem Attacks Beans
Clem Defends SCB
Kitz Defends SCB
Apop Attacks Katie, Vet and SAR
Clem Defends Vet
SAR Defends Vet
Zenge Defends SAR
Apop Defends Zenge
Apop Attacks SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Zenge WishyWashes on Kitz and Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Attacks Katie
Clem Defends Katie
Fruit Votes SAR
Fruit Defends Beans
Fruit Defends Beans
SAR Defends Beans
Fruit Attacks SAR
Clem Attacks Beans
Fruit Attacks Katie, Defends Beans
AM Eats M&M's
Zenge Defends Beans, WishyWashes on Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Fruit Attacks SAR
Beans Defends AM, Attacks Kitz, and PSV, Hems&Haws on Katie
Apop Defends Kitz
Fruit Relents on SAR, WishyWashes
Fruit Votes Vets
PSV Defends SAR and Kitz
AM Attacks Katie
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
Vet Votes Beans
Vet WishyWashes on SAR, and Clem
PSV WishyWashes on Katie
PSV Hems&Haws about Beans
PSV Defends Kaite
PSV Defends Zenge, Attack Dya, Vet, Fruit, and Genny
PSV Votes Genny
Kitz Votes Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
Genny WishyWashes on Dya
Kitz WishyWashes on Katie, and Beans
Vet Defends SAR, Wishywashes on PSV, and Kitz
SAR attacks genny
SAR Defends genny
SAR Attacks genny
SAR Votes genny
Kitz Votes Beans
Beans Defends Kitz, genny, and Katie
Fruit Votes Kitz
Beans Defends genny, and Katie
Fruit Defends Beans
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Unvotes Zenge
Dya Hems&Haws on Kitz
Vet Attacks Fruit, and Beans
Dya Defends AM
SCB Votes Vet
Fruit Attacks Vet, Defends Beans
Beans Attacks PSV
Dya Votes Fruit
Beans Attacks Vet
Fruit Votes Vet
Beans Votes Vet
Apop Votes Vet
Zenge Defends Vet
Apop Hems&Haws on Beans
PSV Defends Vet
SCB Votes Fruit
SAR Hems&Haws on Beans
Apop Attacks Katie
Zenge Votes Katie
SAR Votes Beans
AM Attacks Kitz
Apop Votes Katie
AM Votes Katie
Fruit Votes Katie
SAR Unvotes Beans
SCB Defends Fruit
SAR Defends Kitz
I'm only laughing because I like how this is formatted like a battleship game but genuinely appreciate it and think this'll be integral to solving. Everyone look at this if you couldn't follow yesterday.
 
I think Clem is the least villagey of my village reads
Sqb is mostly a vibes read but it's a vibes read that I'm currently going to rest on
 
I think Kitz meant that you weren't in the wolfchat, not that they weren't in the wolfchat.
It cool, misunderstandings happen
Well, technically speaking, I am. Like literally. You can see me on the list. 🤣 I only left out of respect of not upsetting SAR.

But getting back to the actual topic, I don't have to be in wolf chat to know that wolves factionally killing a villager, followed by saying said planned kill is "confusing" and "not who they would pick," would be disinformation 99/100 times.
 
Well, technically speaking, I am. Like literally. You can see me on the list. 🤣 I only left out of respect of not upsetting SAR.

But getting back to the actual topic, I don't have to be in wolf chat to know that wolves factionally killing a villager, followed by saying said planned kill is "confusing" and "not who they would pick," would be disinformation 99/100 times.
Sorry, I don't back and pour over old games, I was told they have no bearing over current play. But I'm not looking to argue with you, I was trying to help dissipate confusion
 
I mean I wouldn't say it was even a derpclear or attempted derpclear to go "huh, weird kill choice". It was a statement lol.
Regardless, I think there are diminishing productivity returns in discussing it further because I don't think it's kitz
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright this is the last im responding to you because i am tired of you not listening to anything i say
Bud, you're the one being rude and dismissive to me this game solely because I didn't let myself get misyeeted last game but whatever. I've been trying to keep it light-hearted but you're testing my patience.

Anyway, rant over.
Sar made the choice to kill psv. I wanted to kill you. I deferred to her because i had never played.
Which, as I said in my post, is fine. But then you seemed "surprised" that wolves would feel threatened by PSV. I'm not hammering on you killing PSV. I'm hammering on you saying you couldn't rationalize why any wolf would kill PSV, when every living villager (and even dead!PSV) easily rationalized her death. That's what a derpclear is. Acting in a way that shows how misinformed one is (whether genuine or faked). If successful, one gets fully cleared off of such statements.
wolf chat was never super active, as we are both busy people. I didnt get reasoning until later, so from a newer player who had never wolfed before, psv did genuinely look like a random kill to me, and as a wolf trying to hide in the chat who still didnt really get what was going on (and will add i was not being coached like you seem to think i was) i said a statement rhat i would have said even as a villager.
I get that. See above. You know what a villager would say so you have the perception to mimic that as a wolf. Has nothing to do with being coached or whatever. It's about how you think on the fly. That's what true wolf range is.
So again: i’m done. You’re not going to listen to anything i say, this is for the benefit of everyone else who is reading.
You'd know if I wasn't listening to you because I wouldn't be replying at all. But you also have to admit if I had done the exact same thing you did yesterday, you'd be suspecting me too.

You still have a chance to rise out of my POE. It's not locked until I say so, but you need to not treat me pushing you as a personal attack on your busyness. Almost everyone here is super busy. Even Katie. Especially Katie.
 
Sorry, I don't back and pour over old games, I was told they have no bearing over current play. But I'm not looking to argue with you, I was trying to help dissipate confusion
Well, whoever told you that was mistaken. Prior rand has no bearing on current game on but human memory definitely does, even though it's not the only nor most important factor.

I understand and am just clarifying my side as well.