SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking back over what's happened in thread so far surrounding katie, here's what stood out to me:

Clem is like one of the only players katie really interacted with. I am unsure what to make of this - is it because he's her dad? Just a coincidence? This doesn't necessarily make me think clem is a wolf because again, that's too obvious, but I will be keeping an eye on him.

There was light defense of katie from zenge, fruit, and me earlier in the day cycle. However I think most of this was trying to be considerate of how busy katie is right now. Zenge restarting the katie wagon is very village and fruit and I being village due to our interactions with katie/voting in general have already been discussed, so I don't want to keep rehashing it.

Right now, I feel like the players who haven't been unpaired with katie are vet, clem, SQB, kitz, genny, PSV, dya, and SAR. That being said, I agree that SAR is probably village based on how she handled the voting yesterday and I don't want to focus too much on clem right now. I want to soft clear kitz for the moment based on what SAR said about her seeming village but I will come back to her if needed after we take a look at the rest of the POE.

So for next day cycle I am most interested in vet, SQB, genny, PSV, and dya.
 
Looking back over what's happened in thread so far surrounding katie, here's what stood out to me:

Clem is like one of the only players katie really interacted with. I am unsure what to make of this - is it because he's her dad? Just a coincidence? This doesn't necessarily make me think clem is a wolf because again, that's too obvious, but I will be keeping an eye on him.

There was light defense of katie from zenge, fruit, and me earlier in the day cycle. However I think most of this was trying to be considerate of how busy katie is right now. Zenge restarting the katie wagon is very village and fruit and I being village due to our interactions with katie/voting in general have already been discussed, so I don't want to keep rehashing it.

Right now, I feel like the players who haven't been unpaired with katie are vet, clem, SQB, kitz, genny, PSV, dya, and SAR. That being said, I agree that SAR is probably village based on how she handled the voting yesterday and I don't want to focus too much on clem right now. I want to soft clear kitz for the moment based on what SAR said about her seeming village but I will come back to her if needed after we take a look at the rest of the POE.

So for next day cycle I am most interested in vet, SQB, genny, PSV, and dya.
I think vet is currently highest in non v ranking for now based on vibes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's my opinion that Vet and sqb are both probably village but my POE keeps swirling to exactly genny/dya and that's probably not the exact solve. Unless it is.
 
I don't think that alone is condemning for genny because I believe it was last game where she unvoted and then didn't re-vote, and she was village there. But it is noted.
 
Did you actually note it somewhere, or did you just say "noted" and not actually write it down anywhere?
Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN
 
I’ve actually decided I’m insulted on both my and katie’s behalf that you think I would simply push her in front of a bus with 0 theatrics from either of us
Judge I object on the grounds of I don't know where to take the bit from here
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 1: Hello, goodbye, and a final curtain call

1769652372601.png


As luck would have it, there was a perfect opportunity to celebrate vanquishing the werewolf as a school-- @genny was having a going-away party. She had been excited for participating in this student exchange program for months, and it was finally time to bid her friends goodbye.

genny was a kid of few words, but when she spoke kids listened up and paid attention. Never one for the spotlight or a huge party, she kept her farewell to 12 of her closest friends—they all made it, except for the Theater Geek. That girl is committed, and wanted to stick around the school a little longer to practice her lines for the upcoming musical. A few quick hugs later, she headed off for the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------

Her friends shed more than a couple of tears, then headed home wondering who would be taking her place at school. They slid into bed and pulled out their phones. Late into the night, they rehashed and debated the circumstances surrounding the unbelievable events of the day. Of course, they all made sure to log into their email to vote for Class President before they finally passed out.

The next day started quietly enough, albeit with a palpable, strange energy in the air that comes from communal exhaustion. Until everyone heard it, coming from the auditorium:

OH MY GOD PLEASE COME HELP!!!

The students quickly rushed in and their eyes immediately landed on the stage. In the middle of the gruesome scene of blood and gore:

Dead was @apoptosis09 , the Theater Geek and a Vanillager

1769652573241.png


Everyone looked around stunned, and then sideways at each other—realizing that this wasn’t over yet.

@kaydubs came on the announcement, spreading the news to the few who had not heard that another murder had occurred in their midst. She ended by deputizing the new Class President, and again implored the students to bring any information they may have to him.

The Class President for the day is @Zenge142 .
-------------------------------------------------------


Finally, the teacher cleared her throat, introduced the new exchange student, and encouraged her to introduce herself. “Hi, I’m @samac – people say I talk too much, but I don’t believe them. I’m sure you’re all DYING to hear what I have to say about what’s been going on around here.”

Subbing for @genny is @samac​
 
Last edited:
It is now Day 2

Vote closes at 9pm EST / 6pm PST TOMORROW, 1/29

12 players remain

1. @Vet01
2. @Clem J
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @screamqueenbee
5. @beans2020
6. @kitzsuna
7. @genny @samac
8. @potentialsheltervet
9. @Zenge142
11. @dyachei
12. @SARdoghandler
itb. @fruitsalad

Dead
@katiemcat - The New Kid, Vanilla Wolf
@apoptosis09 - Theater Geek, Vanillager

Subs:
2. @vampyrica

Tots:
2. @AceHydro
utc. @supershorty
13. @Barkley13​
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad