You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN High SchooWW (game thread)
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, she was already on you at that point and still had kitz as support (she wouldn't have known it was a reaction test yet).Right! The everyone else if hoping off but I’m hoping on thing.
Yeah, i don’t know why a wolf would do that
What are you concerned about? I feel pretty good about my current POE.i think clems is a good vote for today
something very strange is happening if clems is village
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
if clems is village, someone is bussing weirdly and/or allowing their packmate to be run over for unclear reasonsWhat are you concerned about? I feel pretty good about my current POE.
So you still wouldn't be in the SAR world even if Clem flips village?if clems is village, someone is bussing weirdly and/or allowing their packmate to be run over for unclear reasons
I mean if Clem is wolf they were bussing weirdlyif clems is village, someone is bussing weirdly and/or allowing their packmate to be run over for unclear reasons
fruitsalad
Full Member
no, i wouldSo you still wouldn't be in the SAR world even if Clem flips village?
which is strange and unsettling
because i'm forced to consider the possibility wolf!SAR was around and just allowed katie to get run over...
Maybe PSV just moistened my ears properly earlier but I no longer see it as a weird occurrence.I mean if Clem is wolf they were bussing weirdly
Bro making fun of the village trynna solve in the big 2026 smhHuh?
I’m in bed and supposed to be going to sleep but can’t pull away. This is why I want to check her interactions. The vote movement looks very village, but I don’t know if there was some level of panic.no, i would
which is strange and unsettling
because i'm forced to consider the possibility wolf!SAR was around and just allowed katie to get run over...
Once I cleared her for sitting on a packmate day 1 in some game, mayo I think is who she was on and then there was the bussing in death mommy d1. The votes aren’t enough to clear
Angel's (?) advocate... what could she have done except for exactly vote beans and basically be outted after we circled back around to katie the next day?no, i would
which is strange and unsettling
because i'm forced to consider the possibility wolf!SAR was around and just allowed katie to get run over...
Well that means mods are online.
Anxiously awaiting this IC confirmation.
Anxiously awaiting this IC confirmation.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want sleep but I’m in the edge of my seat
The next Spurs edgepost is getting reported directly to Dmitri Davidoff.
😈i guess i'm moving PSV to village now
I licked themMaybe PSV just moistened my ears properly earlier but I no longer see it as a weird occurrence.
I have been village reading SAR based on tone and then her interactions with Katie. I guess it's not impossible for her to be wolfing but I think Clem is more likely
I do believe since dy fell into the POE relatively early the final wolf could've bussed there
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Screams is indeed The Stoner, an Innocent ChildI'm an innocent child
@WildZoo @GoSpursGo
Aight cool you’re in the blocc screams congratsScreams is indeed The Stoner, an Innocent Child
I'm currently assuming SQB's IC claim is genuine but I guess if time continues ticking by with no mod confirmation it'll be a little suspicious.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Spurs plsOh I’m supposed to do a thing
Ope ninja'dScreams is indeed The Stoner, an Innocent Child
I knew there was a green flavor to scream's posts. I didn't realize the green flavor was mary jane.
Oh cmon now we talked about her being the stoner!Ope ninja'd
I knew there was a green flavor to scream's posts. I didn't realize the green flavor was mary jane.
samac is not entirely out of my POE atp
But I believe I prefer to go for Clem first
But I believe I prefer to go for Clem first
Is that a weed? I'm calling the police!
I WAS GOT IN AN UBER BEFORE I COULD FINISH AND THEN MY SERVICE WAS CRAPPY IM SORRYSpurs pls
OHOHOHO WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT MAYBE CLEM IS STILL GOOD AT THE GAME AFTER ALLNight 2: Hitting Where It Hurts
View attachment 414663
The high school pecking order can change on a dime. One day you're on top of the world, untouchable...or so you thought. But it's all too easy for small rumors to turn nasty, and suddenly the laughter you used to cultivate is behind your own back. Instead of averting their eyes under the force of your glare, the other kids smirk, like they know something you don't.
And those you called friends, though they were admittedly more like underlings? Well, they're attracted to power, and you no longer have it.
That was how things went for the Bully last night. Phones buzzed, group chats lit up, screenshots circulated. By dinner, the story had already changed three times, and somehow the Bully was always the punchline. The things they’d said. The things they’d done. All under the microscope of teenage mockery now that they weren’t scary anymore.
And then the rumors reached the ears of the adults, whether by accident or by whispers intentionally spoken too loud. That night, the lockers were searched.
Something was found where it absolutely shouldn’t have been.
The Bully never made it to school that morning. The police met them and their parents at their front door. And soon enough the whole school would know.
The Bully was gone.
Taken somewhere with rules and uniforms and locked doors—someplace where a big reputation wouldn't protect them. Somewhere they would be a small fish in a very, very large pond.
Dead is @dyachei, who was The Bully, a 1x strongman wolf.
View attachment 414664
It was hard to hear the morning announcements over all the chattering that followed. The assistant principals had to shout in unison to break through the noise.
@beans2020 IS THE NEW CLASS PRESIDENT FOR THE DAY!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I visited dya last night and they diedPGO?
Draw your own conclusions
I would actually like to hear this conclusion in the open. I'm not good with guesses.I visited dya last night and they died
Draw your own conclusions
IM SO GOOD AT THIS GAMEScreams is indeed The Stoner, an Innocent Child
Not until I figure out who the real vig is and if they'll out themselves to CC me or let me hold the claim lolI would actually like to hear this conclusion in the open. I'm not good with guesses.
SonNot until I figure out who the real vig is and if they'll out themselves to CC me or let me hold the claim lol
How does this get an angry @Animal Midwife??I WAS GOT IN AN UBER BEFORE I COULD FINISH AND THEN MY SERVICE WAS CRAPPY IM SORRY

Yes mother
I know damn well you already saw the vig claim. So where's your real ability?Yes mother
Oh I didn't lolI know damn well you already saw the vig claim. So where's your real ability?
fruitsalad
Full Member
can wolves be innocent children?
You wish.can wolves be innocent children?
Naur palNot until I figure out who the real vig is and if they'll out themselves to CC me or let me hold the claim lol
I didn't know I have dya beefI can't answer with accurate knowledge about whether Clem is a deepwolf, but he's at least not as foolish as I am when the money is written on the wall about a packmate being in a very... bad spot survivability-wise. As for the beef, yes, it is dual-sided.
I appreciate you trying to take the claim, but it's ok I don't mind getting NKed tonight. I'm the real vig.There isn't a PGO (that I know of at least). I used my 1x vig shot on dy
You have significant trouble reading each other (I'm not sure if it's due to clashing playstyle or what) and the wolfreads are near inevitable.I didn't know I have dya beef
I think the only time it didn't happen in recent history was that hydra.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't always scum read dyaYou have significant trouble reading each other (I'm not sure if it's due to clashing playstyle or what) and the wolfreads are near inevitable.
I think the only time it didn't happen in recent history was that hydra.
Okay. That's better.Eh whatever its not worth it atp
I'm a blocker and targeted dya last night
Unvote Clem
Genuinely, I think the game is just mech locked at this point given the sheer size of the blocc + existence of blocker outside a strongarm.