You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN High SchooWW (game thread)
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm only even nightGenuinely, I think the game is just mech locked at this point given the sheer size of the blocc + existence of blocker outside a strongarm.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh. Okay, well, that's fine but you definitely did not have to tell me that. I already unvoted. 😛I'm only even night
I knowwwww but it felt more important for it to be planned around than to conceal it from mafia since I have to be nked tonight or provide a clear (or a red) n4, assuming town doesn't decide to shoot itself in the foot (never a given)Oh. Okay, well, that's fine but you definitely did not have to tell me that. I already unvoted. 😛
I know technically nothing is impossible but I have trouble even attempting to hallucinate about village losing a 1v10 with this many clears.I knowwwww but it felt more important for it to be planned around than to conceal it from mafia since I have to be nked tonight or provide a clear (or a red) n4, assuming town doesn't decide to shoot itself in the foot (never a given)
Maybe if it was role madness but in basics. I just... can't.
6 is the magic numberI know technically nothing is impossible but I have trouble even attempting to hallucinate about village losing a 1v10 with this many clears.
If I get counted as one, we are at that number
Otherwise we're one short and I have absolutely seen that be fumbled before lol
That said I'd have to math it out but I think as long as everyone accepts you/zenge/beans/fruit/queen as clear and commits to not killing me before day 5, mafia has to either NK me (which functionally makes me the 6th clear, yay) or I can get a check off on n4 (which locks the game even if I'm yeeted d5)
So pretty good position to be in lol
Well, in that case, I probably want to yeet samac today
I'm okay with you being in there. Someone stopped the kill and you're the only one to speak up about it.6 is the magic number
If I get counted as one, we are at that number
Otherwise we're one short and I have absolutely seen that be fumbled before lol
That said I'd have to math it out but I think as long as everyone accepts you/zenge/beans/fruit/queen as clear and commits to not killing me before day 5, mafia has to either NK me (which functionally makes me the 6th clear, yay) or I can get a check off on n4 (which locks the game even if I'm yeeted d5)
So pretty good position to be in lol
But yeah, I'm just genuinely samac/SAR at this point so... yeah.
Guess I'll sit here and see how the rest of the day develops.
Yeet SAR
Yeet SAR
If it is SAR, she's been winning the jackpot of being scum lately.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If so, I'm glad she likes it so much. I'd be crying blood in a similar situation.If it is SAR, she's been winning the jackpot of being scum lately.
Anyway, I'll continue to stay as active as I've been regardless of how confident I feel. No slankers allowed.
No slankers allowed.
Okay. Clem gets 1 (one) redeemable slank because he said I was funny on D1.
I know this isn't funny but I'm imagining apop just sitting in basically wolf chat 2.0 squidward's window rn
Well, actually, kitz is in there too but I know she's often busy so may not be posting.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
********************I know this isn't funny but I'm imagining apop just sitting in basically wolf chat 2.0 squidward's window rn
2 pages of me and kitz chatting actually 😃
**********************
fruitsalad
Full Member
fruitsalad
Full Member
i suppose the angel’s advocate argument did track after all
fruitsalad
Full Member
uh…RNGing the roster yields SAR, dyachei, kitz. we'll see how this goes
NAW
I'm very lost with all the lingo and abilities in the recent messages, but from the parts that I understand this is what I think:
I'm not ruling it out. They sounded mad at dya and the only way to prevent dya from saying more is to yeet dya.
I don't think dy would bus another wolf, but I think the remaining wolves could have easily bussed dya.Do you think they were just all about bussing each other?
Dy put up Clem more than once when pressed for reads
I'm pulling this back out. Now that we know dya is a wolf, I think we can say with relative certainty that PSV and clem are not their partner. Clem in particular I feel doesn't make much sense as a wolf partner at all when you take into account his interactions with katie too. I need to go back into the thread (probably tomorrow) and remember what interactions between PSV and dya made me unpair them in the first place. I know I unpaired dya and clem because they were consistently sussing each other and it felt unlikely that the two remaining wolf partners would try so hard to get each other yeeted.
For the first time I think I can say I agree with fruit. Based on what dya said about the wolf chat, it sounds like it was pretty heated in there. I can't rule out the fact that the remaining lone wolves (1 likely, 2 maybe) would yeet dya to hopefully save their sinking ship. It sounds like the didn't have a good standing with dya and they might have been worried that dya would have shared another piece of evidence that would have tipped the village towards the last non-villager(s).i disagree with clem, i think bussing is very possible
if clems is village, someone is bussing weirdly and/or allowing their packmate to be run over for unclear reasons
I mean if Clem is wolf they were bussing weirdly
I'm not ruling it out. They sounded mad at dya and the only way to prevent dya from saying more is to yeet dya.
I'm team bus too.I do believe since dy fell into the POE relatively early the final wolf could've bussed there
Where was thisBased on what dya said about the wolf chat
Can someone explain the beans claim then? Were there two things happening and Clem is taking credit or was beans lying? I'm very confusedI appreciate you trying to take the claim, but it's ok I don't mind getting NKed tonight. I'm the real vig.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Come on Clem! I've mentioned it about 5 times now. I'll give you credit my messages are easy to overlook. They aren't filled with much important info anywaysWhere was this
yeet samac for now
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
Can we really be certain? I'll believe it once we get the final wolf. Until then I'm going to play as if there is more than 1 still left. Also, the push for SQB to call herself out as village screams wolfy to me. It might be common and less wolfy for regular players, but it's weird to me. The best way for the wolves to win is for the remaining village to crumble. Samac could have made their chances of winning better by eliminating a village between cycles (which takes a village yeet away). I might be paranoid, but I feel like village is getting a little complacent. We still need to keep some of our POE open. We can't just have tunnel vision.There’s one wolf left.
Ok link me to it thenCome on Clem! I've mentioned it about 5 times now. I'll give you credit my messages are easy to overlook. They aren't filled with much important info anyways
!!!!!Eh whatever its not worth it atp
I'm a blocker and targeted dya last night
Fantastic
SO YOU CAN BLOCK ME TONIGHT IF GAME IS STILL GOING?!I'm only even night
I WANT TO BE SEER CLEARED 😡
This sucks cause it’s not me. But I understand why I’m in the Poe. I have no reason not to be.Well, in that case, I probably want to yeet samac today
If I was wolf I’d prefer scream be quiet and not make the IC claim since she was in the Poe.yeet samac for now
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
Can we really be certain? I'll believe it once we get the final wolf. Until then I'm going to play as if there is more than 1 still left. Also, the push for SQB to call herself out as village screams wolfy to me. It might be common and less wolfy for regular players, but it's weird to me. The best way for the wolves to win is for the remaining village to crumble. Samac could have made their chances of winning better by eliminating a village between cycles (which takes a village yeet away). I might be paranoid, but I feel like village is getting a little complacent. We still need to keep some of our POE open. We can't just have tunnel vision.
If she can clear herself at the point there’s so many clears from d1 anyway it makes sense to confirm her as village.
I went looking yesterday when zenge asked for it, but wanted to get vet time to respond but I think it’s this. Which I don’t read as related to this specific game but I think vet doesOk link me to it then
be unimpressed all you want. I have found it's hard to parse a lot of what the majority of players are talking about as they talk about old games they played together and why that makes so and so v or w. So idk what clique you're even talking about. I play with new players all the time, i love new players. I had forgotten what it's like to play on a community i dont play on often. I'm sorry that me explaining anything makes you feel icky. Never my intention. Just wanted to explain what I meant by something. And btw, when I explained my play earlier, I was basically told I'm a ****ty wolf teammate
That's all I meant by it.
Okay in the review of things I can’t find where SAR and Dya interacted. SAR had Dya in her Poe and then said she’s park her vote on my slot d1.
That’s interesting. But other than that I can’t see where she interacted with them once.
I don’t see Dya interacting or mentioning her at all.
That’s interesting. But other than that I can’t see where she interacted with them once.
I don’t see Dya interacting or mentioning her at all.
I think our remaining pack is likely somewhere in clem, vet, kitz, PSV, genny, and dy.
Of those I have a reasonable village read on kitz and a soft village on clem. So I'll be focusing on vet, genny, dy, and PSV tomorrow
This is a comfy world view for me
I think I'm gonna park on genny again tomorrow
For completeness sake I’m going to look at Vet and PSV just so I see it with my own eyes.
But it seems pretty locked with Clem’s claim and beans claim then we have a solid blocc and I think it’s unwinnable for wolves.
Clem/scream/AM/beans/Zenge/fruit.
But it seems pretty locked with Clem’s claim and beans claim then we have a solid blocc and I think it’s unwinnable for wolves.
Clem/scream/AM/beans/Zenge/fruit.
Okay agreed, don’t think it’s vet.
I feel like this wolf chat thing would have dropped and Dya would have discussed it in wolf chat. Multiple times she tries to pull the discussion back to Dya with different people.
I feel like this wolf chat thing would have dropped and Dya would have discussed it in wolf chat. Multiple times she tries to pull the discussion back to Dya with different people.
I would love to hear your thoughts on dya? Just because they tried to yeet you? I genuinely don't have a good read on dya yet
This is a comfy world view for me
I think I'm gonna park on genny again tomorrow
What are your thoughts on dya in that case?
I'm still figuring things out, but I'm inclined to follow a similar pattern to Zenge. I want to know more about dya and samac.
Dy is super sketch with their last comments regarding a wolf chat, but I don't feel like there is enough yet to jump on that wagon yet in my opinion
If we look at the last yeet tally. Assuming fruits is village, dya and scream were the only ones that wanted to yeet fruits. Do wolves typically vote together? They seem like a potential pair, but not super strong pair
edited to add tags
unyeet samac
yeet dya
@GoSpursGo @WildZoo @kaydubs
This comment still doesn't sit right with me. Until I get an answer to AM's question I think dya is suspicious
Everyone is jumping from the dya wagon, but I'm jumping on
I would politely disagree. Yes, they are still POE, but in my opinion I feel out of all of us dya and SQB are now more wolfy. I feel like we have small pieces of evidence to support that they are more likely wolf now. One has secret evidence that will apparently ruin their game and the other one mentioned something about a wolf chat. It could just be things mentioned to distract from other people in the game, but I'm holding onto that for now until I get more info
By that logic wouldn't the recent push for kitz also be wolf scented too? How is this any different from the dya push? Honest question and I would love to hear your thoughts
sorry to miss my wagon was forming, other stuff I had to do
i'd prefer a clem wagon to kitz but I will self-pres
Thoughts on the SQB wagon in that case? Just curious on your thoughts and whether that would be an option for self-pres in your opinion
they're in my POE
I don't feel comfortable with everyone that is on the dya wagon, so I'm jumping off again. Not really sure where to and I'll probably change again, but I need off the dya wagon for now
unyeet dya
yeet samac
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs
I can't get a good read on SQB, so I'm going to go with the collective thought that they are likely wolfy. Not for sure yet though. I'm hesistant to say PSV is village, but very much leaning village. Clem is villagy too, but it also seems people are lightly associating katie and Clem.
I'm just more weary of the speed at which the wagon was created came after I decided to yeet dya. Seems a little weird to me.
My reason for dy has been simple this whole time. They mentioned something about a wolf chat and never addressed it. Were they referring to a previous game or where they referring to this game? Not really sure, but either way why would you bring up a wolf chat unless you are in it
I got called into work tomorrow, so I won’t be back before close. Samac didn’t come up with any hot takes, so I’ll throw this stupid potential hot take out there:
Okay hear me out. Hopefully this is logical and isn’t another one of vet’s crazy stupid impossible ideas. II probably sound like a broken record, but teamwork is important in this game. I think the only way we will win this game as village is to work together as a team. Individually the village can’t do much and I certainly can’t do much as a single village member either. Pretty obvious really.
That is what I’m basing the following wolf vs village list on. If we are a village team we shouldn’t be campaigning for getting village yeeted unless someone is a wolf obviously. Only wolves will know who they are, so they are unlikely to campaign to yeet themselves. Then I questioned why would a wolf go out of their way to try and support me as a villager? They wouldn’t care who the target is as long as one of the wolves isn’t being targeted themselves. Therefore, I read over the kitz campaign and those that have been pushing for me even though I am a village and I’ve come to this consensus:
Wolf like:
AM - started the kitz campaign (d1 so minimal content to go off of), but continued to push for kitz, and seems to be flying under the radar by most. I could be wrong, but they seem to be questioning me, PSV, dya more than anyone else. Part of the game yes, but if AM was a wolf they wouldn't need to ask the other wolves so many questions. I don't think we can sleep on AM and let them coast just based on n0 and d1 actions.
dya - wolf chat discussion still unanswered. Me being over dramatic? maybe
Wolf-like:
fruits - kitz was very skeptical of fruit based on past gameplay and I think I’m going to keep that kitz legacy for a little bit longer, fruits did vote for Katie first though (villagy), but voted for kits in d2 (wolfy)
samac - voted for kitz and I still haven't gotten a good read, but something is telling me more wolfy than village
Neutral:
beans - started the katie campaign unlikely to yeet another wolf if beans was a wolf themselves, katie voted to yeet beans
scream?
Village: Zenge, SAR?, Clem, PSV
all of these people have defended me in one way or another and therefore I believe they are part of the village team with me. I don’t see why a wolf would potentially make a target on their back rather than just agreeing with what the rest of the village is saying (ie. yeet me). Could be a different strategy, but I've put that aside for now. One of them could be wolf though, so I’m keeping my eye on all of them
I didn’t have as much time as I would like to read through everything and there will probably be lots of flaws to my logic, but that’s my take for now. Enjoy
I tried to bust up ice with a mallet and snow shovel in my walkway, i got a few good hits in, fell down and slid down my yard.
**** this weather.
I’m taking a hot bath

**** this weather.
I’m taking a hot bath
(I’m also very disappointed my ring camera did not catch it cause I’m sure it would have been comedy goldI tried to bust up ice with a mallet and snow shovel in my walkway, i got a few good hits in, fell down and slid down my yard.
**** this weather.
I’m taking a hot bath
![]()
day 3 if every day were Saturday Vote tally
Clem () -
screamqueen
SAR (3) - AM, Clem, fruit
samac (1) - Vet
Leading: SAR
4/10
Missing: Zenge, samac, screamqueen, beans, PSV, SAR
Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT TODAY (~12.5 hours)
Clem () -
screamqueen
SAR (3) - AM, Clem, fruit
samac (1) - Vet
Leading: SAR
4/10
Missing: Zenge, samac, screamqueen, beans, PSV, SAR
Vote closes at 9pm ET/6pm PT TODAY (~12.5 hours)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
****************I tried to bust up ice with a mallet and snow shovel in my walkway, i got a few good hits in, fell down and slid down my yard.
**** this weather.
I’m taking a hot bath
![]()
😭
****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll give SAR a look tomorrow too but I’m real real bad at reading her.
I feel like I’ve cleared her in based on vote movement again.
Nah you cleared me correctly fam. There is no wolf world in which I do what I did d1.
If it is SAR, she's been winning the jackpot of being scum lately.
🥲
If so, I'm glad she likes it so much. I'd be crying blood in a similar situation.
I do not like being a wolf, actually. I like being 3p and village.
I'm fine if I'm the yeet today only because we have enough space that it's fine when I'm misyeeted. And I hope it will also recalibrate what people see as my village game.
But I also need every person on my yeet to justify why me over samac. And maybe also why me over PSV since that would be the next slot atp
But I also need every person on my yeet to justify why me over samac. And maybe also why me over PSV since that would be the next slot atp
Vote samac
I guess we're thunderdoming, bby
@kaydubs @GoSpursGo
I guess we're thunderdoming, bby
@kaydubs @GoSpursGo
My role is village 1x vigilante shot, meaning that during the night cycles I had one vig shot I could use on another player. I used it on dy last night, hence why they are dead.Can someone explain the beans claim then? Were there two things happening and Clem is taking credit or was beans lying? I'm very confused
Clem has some type of blocking role and is claiming that he blocked dy last night so they couldn't kill anyone, hence why no one else died - just dy.