SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I looked back over SAR, samac, and PSV's interactions with dya (and dya's posts in general). There is nothing unpairing between SAR and dya - like they really never mention each other. They never interact. Samac and PSV, on the other hand, both interact with dya. Both samac and PSV try to vote for dya too. I said this earlier but after losing katie like that I'm not convinced wolf!samac or wolf!PSV would go out of their way to try and bus their remaining packmate. (Also PSV was suspicious of dy even before the D1 vote).
I think SAR's move on D1 was probably an attempt at self-preservation because she knew when we flipped Katie eventually it would be obvious she was a wolf.
In good faith I can't vote for samac or PSV when the evidence that SAR may be a wolf is right there.
 
Nah
It’s not PSV
She could have pushed me over Dy yesterday and went for them.
That’s not her style.

zenge I don't know half the people you've listed as mafia players. I think i've played in one game with you before and you seemed like you were on top of things. PSV was kind of slanky last time I played with her so this doesn't seem like a departure from her norm to me. I don't know who else is or isn't outside of clem always slanking in my history with him.

So yeah, I called you out solo because that's what I have experience with being different.

Thus far I think I feel aight about Zenge, too.
Suspicious feelings in the region of dy/Vet/fruit/genny atm.

It's my opinion that Vet and sqb are both probably village but my POE keeps swirling to exactly genny/dya and that's probably not the exact solve. Unless it is.

I'm intrigued people are coming in guns a blazing on vet but we'll see how that goes
If I must broaden my poe to include those I want to village read via feels I'm at dy/samac/vet/kitz but vet and kitz are probably village imo

I could buy dya being wolf, certainly

I think I will
Yeet dya

I think logically either samac or dya is a wolf but not both.

Are you opposed to the dya yeet or just feel more strongly about kitz?

A misdirection from wolves? As in, you think me and dy are wolfing together and I have said I think scream is a villager and also was public about thinking kitz was rand village? K

That I wanted to have the POE be samac/genny and dy, one of whom is apparently my packmate? Do you know me at all?

I think if I expanded my personal POE past samac and dy, since I don't believe they are paired together but one of them is a probable hit, I'd toss Clem in. He's not given the Clemliness I seek.

I think they might. With dy being in most people's consensus POE, the last wolf would not be remiss for trying to gain cred there.
Or then if Clem happened to flip first, dy might be able to emerge from the POE. So sure I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

I do believe since dy fell into the POE relatively early the final wolf could've bussed there

It’s just sar.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just to make sure, if there’s a protector put yourself pls.
Game at this point doesn’t benefit from hiding PRs.
I have a tinfoily reason to ask.
 
Wait no I want this gif instead

Ryan Gosling Pink GIF by Nora Fikse
 
Okay so beans has at least detailed why she thinks it's me. She's wrong, but she at least detailed it

@Clem J @fruitsalad @Animal Midwife I would also like detailed reasoning from you about why me over samac. Because I think people are letting samacs activity level read village for her. If you're going to misyeet me, I want to see your work and not just that I'm an easy yeet here
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so beans has at least detailed why she thinks it's me. She's wrong, but she at least detailed it

@Clem J @fruitsalad @Animal Midwife I would also like detailed reasoning from you about why me over samac. Because I think people are letting samacs activity level read village for her. If you're going to misyeet me, I want to see your work and not just that I'm an easy yeet here
On the other side of the coin - why are you sure it’s me? I want to see your case.
 
I went looking yesterday when zenge asked for it, but wanted to get vet time to respond but I think it’s this. Which I don’t read as related to this specific game but I think vet does
Thanks I'd rather hear it from vet though
 
On the other side of the coin - why are you sure it’s me? I want to see your case.
Partially I don't have a choice right now if I want to have a chance to avoid the misyeet.

Secondly I really felt gennys tone on d1 did not align with her usual village tone. You haven't done anything since that would turn me away from that. I don't think pair analysis with dy beyond d1 is all that impactful/useful either because the pack would have known it was a matter of time before she flipped with the thread state at the time so I could see trying to create artificial distance to try to salvage a game that got lucky on d1 with functional clears due to a last minute scramble
 
Partially I don't have a choice right now if I want to have a chance to avoid the misyeet.

Secondly I really felt gennys tone on d1 did not align with her usual village tone. You haven't done anything since that would turn me away from that. I don't think pair analysis with dy beyond d1 is all that impactful/useful either because the pack would have known it was a matter of time before she flipped with the thread state at the time so I could see trying to create artificial distance to try to salvage a game that got lucky on d1 with functional clears due to a last minute scramble
Okay so not a real case based on my play got it got it.
I feel comfortable sitting right here
Fire Cooking GIF by Pudgy Memez
 
So after you all surprised pikachu my flip, are you gonna panic and reevaluate the blocc so that sammard can dodge yeet for a 3rd day?
No my poe is pretty locked in

Fwiw I don't actually care who we kill in the poe today and will vote for literally anyone in it
 
Okay so beans has at least detailed why she thinks it's me. She's wrong, but she at least detailed it

@Clem J @fruitsalad @Animal Midwife I would also like detailed reasoning from you about why me over samac. Because I think people are letting samacs activity level read village for her. If you're going to misyeet me, I want to see your work and not just that I'm an easy yeet here
I won't be providing any reasoning beyond "AM voted for you" tbh, it's a locked poe right now so

Everyone in it is equally likely to be scum as far as I care
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Again cannot emphasize enough that as long as the poe stays firm it doesn't matter if we win this game today or in three days
 
I won't be providing any reasoning beyond "AM voted for you" tbh, it's a locked poe right now so

Everyone in it is equally likely to be scum as far as I care
Well I guess if you don't care if the game ends today or not then :shrug:

I just don't want my misyeet, if necessary, to be something that changes the tide for the last wolf to be able to glide to a win
 
Shaq memes are not permitted in my game 😡
I was like "what did Shaq ever do to you..." and then I realized it's probably a basketball thing

However, I would contend that

Cat Wiggle GIF

should be allowed in every place on the internet at any time
 
It matters to my soul lol
Relatable
Well I guess if you don't care if the game ends today or not then :shrug:

I just don't want my misyeet, if necessary, to be something that changes the tide for the last wolf to be able to glide to a win
As long as the towncore is correct that's not going to happen. That's actually why I'm voting samac now--based almost entirely on "if someone in this poe can talk and activity themselves out of a locked game, who is it?" And I think samac is the most capable of that probably (not that you aren't! this is a compliment to samac, not an insult to anyone else!)
 
Tbf if you're not a hit I'd almost rather die today just so I don't have to do this all over again in two days 😂😂
Ya know this is fair.
If you’re not a hit and no one is a protector than towncore just has to go through PSV and vet after us and they should get a best wolf nom.

I still think you’re a hit tho.
 
Relatable

As long as the towncore is correct that's not going to happen. That's actually why I'm voting samac now--based almost entirely on "if someone in this poe can talk and activity themselves out of a locked game, who is it?" And I think samac is the most capable of that probably (not that you aren't! this is a compliment to samac, not an insult to anyone else!)
appreciate the compliment I guess. I just don’t want misyeeted. 😬
 
That's actually why I'm voting samac now--based almost entirely on "if someone in this poe can talk and activity themselves out of a locked game, who is it?" And I think samac is the most capable of that probably (not that you aren't! this is a compliment to samac, not an insult to anyone else!)
Absolutely no offense taken. This is what I'm hoping people will see in this game state and I think a very astute take on my game vs samacs 😂

However if I do dig myself out of this hole and samac is correctly yeeted, I will personally consider this a very strong village outing from me no matter how anyone else feels about it haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad